剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
他以前是特警队的
He used to be on SWAT?
迪肯给他安排了份
Deac set him up with a job
大型电影公♥司♥安全主管的工作
as head of security for one of the big studios.
我对这份工作已经尽心尽力了
I do my job and I do it well.
-马科斯 -警♥察♥和善意并不相干
- Marcos? - Cops and good faith don't go together.
我跟你合作是一点也不光彩
Me and you working together ain't a good look.
永远不会
Never will be.
别觉得每次破不了案
Don't think I'm gonna bail your ass out
就能来找我帮忙
every time you can't solve a case.
别觉得你车尾灯没亮
Don't think I won't pull you over
我会放你一马
if I see your taillight out.
好莱坞
-凯先生吗 -是的
- Mr. Kay? - Yes.
大卫·凯 精英安保公♥司♥
David Kay, Elite Protection.
马♥克♥思♥·路易斯 西海岸公♥司♥初级经理
Max Lewis, Junior Exec, West Coast Events.
抱歉久等了
Sorry about the wait.
我们今天已经听了好几家安保公♥司♥的方案了
We've been hearing a number of pitches from security firms today.
总而言之 进度远远落后了
End of the day, we're way behind.
没关系 我的合伙人欧文不在市里
It's quite all right. And my partner Owen's out of town,
所以由我来做展示
so I'll be the one handling the presentation.
我多嘴问一句
Don't mind my asking.
圣盖博节的安保工作前几年
San Gabriel Festival has used L.A. Gold
一直交给洛城黄金安保公♥司♥
for security the last few years.
这次怎么变了
Why, why make the change now?
他们叫洛城黄金
Eh, let's just say there's a reason
也是有原因的
they call themselves L.A. Gold.
我们在这边 你的资料都准备好了吗
We're set up down this way. You got everything you need?
-好了 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
你会发现我们
I think you'll find we offer a...
我们的安保服务高质且价格更为优♥惠♥
high-quality security package at a much more reasonable rate.
桑切斯
Sanchez?
-就这样 -你怎么在这
- All right. - What are you doing here?
应该跟你一样
It looks like the same thing you are, man.
几个月前我自己开了一家安保公♥司♥
I started my own security firm a few months back.
在我转行之前
Yeah, Deac and I rolled together on SWAT
迪肯和我是特警队的同事
before I decided to pursue other ventures.
你可能听说过我们公♥司♥ RJS安保公♥司♥
You might've heard of us, RJS Protection?
就是我们抢了
Yeah, we're the ones
你们公♥司♥的电子游戏大会这个客户
who ended up nabbing your video game convention client.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
如果你真能用更优♥惠♥的价格提供高质的安保...
If you can do the job better, and do it cheaper...
-开玩笑啦 -笑话不错
- I'm just joshing you. - Yeah. It's a, it's a good one.
别让他们等急了
Don't want to keep them waiting.
待会联♥系♥你 伙计
Yeah. We'll be in touch later, man.
恭候你的好消息 马♥克♥思♥
Looking forward to hearing, Max.
对了 迪肯 祝你好运
Oh, uh, Deac? Good luck.
想赢你还得需要一点运气
You're gonna need it.
闻起来真不错
Wow, that smells so good.
这是周二剩下的猪排吗
Those the pork chops from Tuesday?
是的宝贝 还有希拉带来的
Oh, yeah, baby, and the corn and the potatoes
玉米土豆和四季豆炖菜
and the green bean casserole Sheila dropped off.
你处理别人带来的剩菜
What you can do with other people's food,
还真有一手
it's amazing.
你妈说她明天早上7点会到
Your mom said she'll be here by 7:00 in the morning.
我第一天上班 你能顺路送我过去吗
You want to drop me off on your way in for my first day back?
抱歉亲爱的 明天不行
Baby, I'm sorry, I can't, I got to be at the job
我早上五点半要和联调局开个会
at 5:30 in the morning for a debrief with the Feds.
他们正在执行一项大任务
They're running some big operation.
这么早啊
Hmm, that early?
-一定很重要吧 -我也不太清楚
- Must be important. - I don't really know much about it.
缉毒局口风很严
The DEA's kept it tight under wraps.
洪都 你来
Hondo, come here.
督察会给服役五年十年和二十年的警官
The IG sends out congratulatory letters when an officer
发放祝贺信
hits five, ten, 20 years of service.
看看最下面
Near the bottom.
四十年 指挥官罗伯特·希克斯
40 years, Commander Robert Hicks.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
明天就是希克斯
Hicks was sworn in as an LAPD cop
为洛城警局效力整整四十年的日子
exactly 40 years ago tomorrow.
宝贝 我觉得希克斯不希望大家把这件事太当回事
Baby, I doubt Hicks wants anyone making a thing out of this.
这可不是什么随随便便的成就
This is no small achievement.
你不能让这个值得纪念的日子
You can't let a milestone like this
悄无声息就过去了
pass by without acknowledging it.
你说的对
You know what, you're right.
我去知会大家
I'll text my team.
我确定我们可以为明天准备点饭菜
I'm pretty sure we can cook up something for tomorrow.
-谢谢 -不用啦
- Thank you. - Yeah.
没想到桑切斯自己开了家安保公♥司♥
I had no idea Sanchez had his own private security firm.
对 RJS安保公♥司♥
Yep, RJS Protection.
我听说过 但是我没想到会跟桑切斯有关
I'd heard of 'em, I just never made the connection to Sanchez.
他最近截胡了我们一个大客户
He snagged one of our bigger clients recently.
还有几个小客户
Couple smaller ones, too.
我看过他留下的宣传册
I read his pitch book he left behind.
报价特别低
He-He's offering cut-rate prices.
我都不知道他是怎么运营下去的
I'm not sure how he's managing to stay afloat.
听起来不是什么长远之计
Doesn't sound like a recipe for long-term success.
确实不是 还有这个
No, and get this,
欧文昨晚联♥系♥了我们几家客户
Owen reached out to some of our industry contacts last night.
桑切斯一直在抹黑我们公♥司♥
Sanchez is going around town trash talking our company.
他告诉客户 我是一名全职警♥察♥
He's telling our clients that, that I'm a full-time cop.
-我的心思根本不在安保上面 -这也太过分了
- My head's not in the security game. - That's low.
-你想怎么做 -我跟他联♥系♥过了
- What are you gonna do? - Well, I texted him.
我让他待会过来一趟
I asked him to drop by later.
说我有些事情想跟他当面谈谈
Said I'd like to talk to him about something in person.
怎么样
How'd it go?
来者不善
They're not the friendliest bunch.
听着 今天是希克斯从警40周年
So, hey, it's Hicks' 40th anniversary as a cop.
我们要做点什么
What are we thinking of doing?
我想着请他去罗科酒吧喝杯啤酒
Was gonna have him stop by Rocco's for a beer.
你们都可以去那里给他个惊喜
Y'all could be there to surprise him.
不如去毕科那边的雪茄酒廊怎么样
What about that cigar lounge down off of Pico instead?
对希克斯来说可能有点太安静了
That might be a little quiet for Hicks.
是吗
You think so?
20小队
20-Squad!
60小队 听着
60-Squad, listen up.
来认识一下缉毒局的探员麦克·博伊尔
Meet DEA Agent Mack Boyle,
曾经是洛城警局毒品调查科的警官
former LAPD Narcotics officer.
现在他是缉毒局反毒品特别行动小组的领导
Now he's the leader of the DEA Narcotics Task Force.
这是他的特别响应战术小组
This is his special response tac squad.
爱司 内奥米和红毛
Ace, Naomi and Red.
你去问问他为什么叫红毛 我就给你20块
20 bucks if you ask him why they call him Red.
你们俩有什么要补充的吗
You two have something to add?
他们要求我们支援他们今早的扫黑行动
They've requested assistance on their gang sweep this morning,
-所以我们要跟他们一起行动 -抱歉
- so we're rolling out with them. - Sorry.
短♥信♥说是5点半 对吧
Text said 5:30, right?
现在是5点26
It's 5:26.
我们的规矩是 没有提前15分钟到就算迟到
In our world, if you ain't 15 minutes early, you're late.
根据上周所有警方报告所涉及的案发位置
Every police report filed in the past week, mapped by location.
我们找到了一个犯罪高发区域
We have a hot spot.
橡树街和奥兰治街之间的第九街
9th Street between Oak and Orange.
抢劫 劫车 偷窃
Muggings, carjackings, robberies.
这是一波犯罪浪潮 我们知道谁是始作俑者
It's a crime wave, and we know who's causing it.
九人帮
Los Nueves.
九人帮基本上属于
Los Nueves are typically known
那一带比较低调的黑帮
as one of the more low-key gangs in that area.
不再是了 自从他们进入贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的生意
Not anymore. Ever since they got into the heroin-dealing business,
他们变得越来越暴♥力♥
they've become increasingly violent.
我们有第九街上两个公♥寓♥楼的搜查令
Now, we have warrants on two apartment buildings on 9th Street,
我们相信这两处是他们藏货的地方
where we believe the guys are stashing their supply.
两处搜查令要同时执行
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表