剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
谭 这些化学品需要低温才能操作
Tan, the chemical needs to be handled at low temps.
带空调的房♥间最适合装配炸♥药♥了
An A/C room would be the perfect place to build explosives.
中♥央♥冷却系统
禁止进入
-瓦斯奎兹 -怎么了
- Vasquez. - Yeah?
箱子上的标签写着CLF3
Label on that case says CLF3.
是三氟化氯 两个金属罐都不见了
Chlorine trifluoride. Both canisters are gone.
工业压力锅
Industrial-sized pressure cookers.
也不见了
They're gone, too.
已经有两个炸♥弹♥做成了
Two bombs already made.
洛城警局 站住
LAPD. Stop right there!
联调局 举起手来
FBI. Put your hands up!
举起手来 双手背后
Give me your hands! Hands behind your back!
博伊卡·科斯洛夫
It's Boyka Koslov.
帕夫洛的遗孀
Pavlo's widow?
就是她
Yeah, it's her.
勿庸置疑
No doubt about it.
你来晚了
You're too late.
我们已经得手了
We got what we want.
你们都会付出代价
You will all pay.
我们担心的那家人 根本不是一家
So the family we were worrying about, not a family at all.
也不是乌克兰难民
Not Ukrainian refugees, either.
我们匹配到了她的指纹
We got a match on her prints.
属于一个俄♥罗♥斯♥恐怖组织
She belongs to a group of Russian terrorists.
他们潜入乌克兰社区
Embedded themselves into the Ukrainian community
从内部发动攻击
to attack from within.
所以那个假扮父亲的人
So the man posing as the father,
是不小心把自己引爆了吗
what, blew himself up by accident?
如果处置不当 三氟化氯会自燃
Chlorine trifluoride combusts on its own if mishandled.
这解释了为什么我们在残骸中没有找到雷♥管♥
Which explains why we didn't find a detonator among the wreckage.
如果他撞到减速带时角度不好 就会爆♥炸♥
If he hit a speed bump at a bad angle, kaboom.
她的真名是乌玛·佩特洛娃
Woman's real name is Uma Petrova.
去年在华沙炸毁了一个难民营
She bombed a refugee camp in Warsaw last year.
假扮成厨师 炸了食堂
Posed as a cook, blew up their mess hall.
另外两个同伙呢
What about her other two comrades?
德米特里·恩滕和列夫·高尔基
Dmitri Enten and Lev Gorki.
这四人都属于一个叫胜利军的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥派别
All four belong to a terrorist faction called Victory Force.
铁杆极端民族主义者
They're hard-core ultra-nationalists
他们想要一个种族纯粹
who want an ethnically pure society,
不受外国影响的社会 一个新苏联
free of foreign influence. A new USSR.
太好了 正是世界需要的
Oh, great, just what the world needs.
国际刑♥警♥认为是这两个人在运作
Now, Interpol thinks these two run the operation.
我们到时他们已经走了 但他们已经造了两枚炸♥弹♥
They were gone when we got there, but they built two bombs.
在那个里面放入三氟化氯然后当众引爆
You put chlorine trifluoride in one of those and detonate it in public?
对 像孟买♥♥火车爆♥炸♥案那样的三位数死亡人数
Yeah, three-digit death toll of the Mumbai train bombings with
加上波士顿马拉松的那种全天候报道
round-the-clock coverage of the Boston Marathon's.
她在油桶里点的火
The bonfire she started in that oil drum,
联邦探员刚从里面取出了一个熔化的硬盘
FBI agents just extracted a melted hard drive from it.
他们可以恢复它吗
Do they think they can salvage it?
很快就知道了 正送往鉴证科
We'll find out. It's on its way to forensics lab.
你抓的那个女人 博伊卡 或者乌玛
The woman you picked up, uh Boyka, Uma,
管她叫什么名字
whatever the hell her name is,
有人审过她吗
has anybody taken a crack at her?
还没有 探员要把她送进联邦监狱
Not yet. Agents are coming to take her into federal custody.
对这种种族狂热分子 他们通常都想先下手为强
With a racial zealot like this, they usually want the first shot.
还好我们没征求许可
Well, it's a good thing we didn't ask for permission.
看来你听说了
I see you heard the news.
是我让这个所谓的一家人进入美国的
I'm the reason this so-called family got into the country.
一个乌克兰农民突然打电♥话♥给我们
A Ukrainian farmer calls us out of the blue,
说他的土地被炮击了
says, uh, his-his land's been shelled
他的家人无处可去
and his family has nowhere to go.
多尔纳神父 这不是你的错
Father Dorner, it's not your fault.
他们怎样都会找到方法进来的
They would have found some other way in.
联调局准备再次找你问话 神父 他会送你过去的
FBI's ready to speak again, Father. He'll walk you over.
你背负的愧疚
That guilt you carried,
你还会经常想起基斯吗
how often do you still think about Keith?
很长一段时间 我每天都为他祈祷
Well, for a long time, I prayed for him every day.
最近
Lately...
就很难说了
I couldn't say.
-他好像很为你难过 -是的
- He's taking it pretty hard. - Yeah.
他说"你背负的愧疚"是什么意思?
What'd he mean by "the guilt you carry"?
21岁的我 不是什么好人
I wasn't the greatest guy at 21.
酗酒 打架
I drank a lot, fought a lot,
四处留情
couldn't keep a girl.
我的朋友基斯
My buddy, Keith...
他事事顺心
...he had everything going for him.
那个周末 他原本根本不想去维加斯的
He didn't even want to go to Vegas that weekend.
但我太想看这个乐队了
But I had to see this band.
我们都不想开车回洛杉矶
Neither one of us wanted to drive back to L.A.
我早上还有个工地的活
I had this construction job in the morning,
所以我说服了他开车
so I convinced him to drive.
凌晨四点 快到家了
Almost home, 4:00 a.m.,
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
我猜基斯也是
I guess Keith did, too.
我在重症监护室醒来
I woke up in the ICU
一个牧师握着我的手
with a chaplain holding my hand...
告诉我 我的朋友去世了
...giving me the news that my friend was gone.
还好多尔纳神父在那儿
Well, it's good thing Father Dorner was there
帮你度过难关
to help you through.
是的 他是个好人
Yeah. He's a good man.
他听着我大骂上帝带走基斯而不是我
He listened to me curse out God for taking Keith instead of me.
还有
And...
我说 "我或许是骂了上帝
I said, "Well, I might be swearing at Him,
"但至少 我有生以来第一次和他对话了"
but at least I'm-I'm talking to Him for the first time in my life."
多尔纳神父看着我说
And Father Dorner looked at me and he said,
"这也算个开始"
"Well, that's a start."
造化弄人啊
It's funny how that works,
有人在你最需要的时候找到你
someone finding you when you need 'em the most.
在那一刻 有那样一个人在我身边
Having someone like that there for me, at that moment...
他是我撑过来的唯一原因
He's the only reason I made it.
他让我成为现在的我
He's why I am who I am.
我不想这么说
As hard as it is to say...
但那次事故让我的生活重回正轨
that accident put my life on track.
给了我信仰
Gave me my faith.
让我能拥有安妮那样的女人 和我的孩子
Made me worthy of a woman like Annie, of my kids.
万一那场悲剧从没发生呢
What if that tragedy had never happened?
什么意思
What do you mean?
基斯的死
Keith dying.
因为那我才拥有了现在的一切
That's-that's the reason why I have everything that I have.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
我们知道你手下的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥集团 胜利军
We know about your terrorist cabal, Victory Force.
如果我真是重要的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
If I really am some important terrorist,
他们也不会派你们两个
they wouldn't send two...
不知道哪来的人来审我了
...whatever the two of you are.
抱歉 现在只有我们这种肤色的人
Sorry, but this is as white as this room's
来跟你打交道
gonna get for you right now.
我研究了你们这个极端组织
I read up on this extremist group of yours.
你们喜欢放长线钓大鱼
How you like to play the long game,
在发动袭击前混入受害者的圈子
blend in with your victims before you strike.
你们这种人
Someone like you
根本不懂住在一个不同肤色的环境中
does not understand the discipline it takes
需要多大的自♥制♥力
to live each day in different skin,
才能让那些你打从心底瞧不起的人觉得你是他们的同类
so the people you despise will take you in as one of them.
仅仅把人炸飞
To just "blow people up"
还不够
will not do.
必须是在正确的时间 正确的人群
It must be right people, at right time.
你说的都是无辜的生命
You're talking about innocent lives.
战争中 没有人是无辜的
In war, no one is innocent.
你不懂
You wouldn't understand.
你们都不了解战争
Neither of you knows war.
我觉得你没搞清楚面前的是谁
Well, I'm not sure you know who you're speaking to.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表