剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Is one of them Rios?
是的 你的两点钟方向
Yes, at your two.
圣人往院子里面去了
Hey, Saint's moving deeper into the yard.
斯特里特 鲍威尔 盯着里奥斯和马库斯
Now, Street, Powell, you get Rios and Marcus.
谭 你跟着卢卡
Tan, you stay with Luca.
迪肯 跟着我 我们去追圣人
Deacon, give me two. We're going after Saint.
-卢卡 掩护我们 -收到
- Luca, we need cover. - Got it!
20队 行动 上
20-Squad, move. Move!
谭 注意你七点钟方向有一名嫌犯
Tan, watch out for one of the suspects at your seven!
25D报告 第一名嫌犯倒地
25-David. First suspect down.
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop the weapon!
立刻放下武器 面对车站好
Drop it right now! Up against the vehicle!
马库斯 快来这边 躲到车后面
Marcus, this way, quick! Behind that vehicle.
快去 马库斯
Go, Marcus!
面对车站好 手放背后
Up against the vehicle now! Hands behind your back!
手拿出来 过来
Going hands on. Come here!
26D报告 第二名嫌犯被捕 马库斯安全了
26-David. Second suspect in custody. Marcus is safe.
卢卡 报告情况 观察现场情况
Luca, talk to me. We need eyes.
你十二点钟方向 灰色轿车处
At your twelve. Grey sedan.
放下武器
Drop it!
上
Move!
别动
Don't!
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
手放背后
Hands behind your back!
我们来救你了 警探
We've got you, Detective.
26D报告 第三名嫌犯被捕
26-David. Third suspect in custody.
里奥斯安全
Rios is safe.
20D报告D队 看到圣人踪迹
20-David to D-Team. I've got eyes on Saint.
站那不许动 圣人
Stop right there, Saint!
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
不许动
Don't move.
看起来我已经进了死胡同
Looks like my back is against the wall.
无路可去了
There's nowhere to go.
都结束了
It's over.
看起来是这样
Appears to be.
放下武器 你还可以走出来
You put that weapon down, you can still walk out of here.
然后呢
And what?
余生都在监狱度过吗
Spend the rest of my life in prison?
你不需要今天就死 圣人
You don't need to die today, Saint.
我们都终有一死 洪都
We all punch the clock someday, Hondo.
倒不如我自行了断 趁着人们还爱戴我
Better on my own terms, while I have the people's hearts.
一旦他们知道你做了什么 会都烟消云散的
Once they know what you've done, that all goes away.
我敢保证我留的美名将盖过你的指控
My legacy will speak louder than your accusations, I assure you.
开枪吧
Shoot me,
我会名垂青史 而你
and I'll remain a hero, and you
被世人当成杀害了一位圣人的凶手
will be known as the man who killed a saint.
20D报告指挥部 圣人倒地
20-David to Command. Saint is down.
需要救援小组到场
We need an R/A to location.
你才不是什么圣人
You ain't no saint.
我告诉过你 你只需行差踏错一步
I told you it was just gonna take one mistake.
你不会青史留名的
You are not dying a martyr.
哦鲍威尔
Hey, Powell.
我之前不是说清楚了吗
I thought I was clear before.
我们不需要这样嘘寒问暖
We don't have to do the whole check-in thing.
你说得对 你不需要我总出现在你面前
You were right. You don't need me hovering.
我只是想帮你
I just wanted to help, you know,
我在你身上看到了好多自己的影子
and I see a lot of myself in you.
我和你一点也不像
I'm not like you.
而且作为一名女性
And as a woman,
我不想让人们觉得我需要开小灶
I don't want people thinking that I need extra help to keep up,
你明白吗
you understand?
是的 我明白
Yeah, I do.
我只是...我...
I just... I...
我刚来这时 也很难融入集体
I had a lot of trouble fitting in when I first got here, too,
我觉得我是想成为我那时需要的那种人
and I think I was trying to be the person that I needed back then,
而你现在并不需要这样的人
not the person that you need now.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
那现在我需要什么样的人
What kind of person do I need now?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我想弄明白
But I'd like to find out.
听我说
Look, um,
我们几个 今天要在我家聚聚
there's few of us, we're hanging at my place tonight.
你也一起来吧
You should come.
可以跟队里的人多熟悉熟悉
Get to know the team a little better.
好 好像很有趣
Sure. Sounds fun.
好
Cool.
你感觉好点了吗
Te sientes mejor?
好多了
Mucho mas.
谢谢
Gracias.
他在这
There he is.
玛莉亚
Maria,
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你把他带回了我身边
You brought him back to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们聊
I'll give you two some space.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
越来越好
Better and better.
我问了网络犯罪组 闪存盘密钥能用
I spoke to Cyber. The flash drive key worked.
伙计 你反应可真快
Man, that was quick thinking,
把闪存盘塞进头枕里面
you sticking that thing in the headrest.
灵光一现
heat of the moment, man.
刚好看到那有个洞 很高兴成功了
I saw the hole and reacted. Glad it worked out.
网络犯罪科解锁加密笔记本后
When Cyber unlocked the encrypted laptop,
发现了走私路线图 非法转账记录
they found smuggling routes, illegal transaction records,
足够判圣人关一辈子了
everything we need to put Saint away for life.
我们也尽全力帮你儿子查理了
And we're doing everything we can for your son Charlie.
希克斯觉得最坏的情况就是行政缓刑
Hicks thinks, at worst, he's looking at admin probation.
这下我就放心了
Music to my ears.
说真的 里奥斯
Seriously, Rios.
抱歉事情变成这样
I'm sorry how things went down.
我不该逼你去找圣人
I should have never pushed you into going after Saint.
我差点害死你了
I almost got you killed.
我投身正义事业不只是为了养老金
I didn't take up the shield just to collect a pension.
我们做得很好
We did good.
不过下次你再需要人帮忙
But, yeah, next time you need a favor,
还是找别人吧
call somebody else?
没问题
That's fair.
破领带
That's...
烦死了
Come on.
逗我呢吧
You're kidding me.
-指挥官 我可以进来吗 -进来吧
- Commander? Can I come in? - Yeah.
什么事
What's up?
你可以跟我说实话 指挥官
Look, you can come clean, Commander.
你现在经历的这些事 应该有人陪在你身边
You shouldn't be going through this without some support.
经历什么
Going through what?
今早我和谭听到
Look, Tan and I heard you on the phone
你和你的医生通电♥话♥
with your doctor this morning.
我们知道你有事
We know something's going on.
如果有我们能帮忙的
If there's anything we can do...
卢卡 我没生病
Luca, I'm not sick.
我是和路易莎·科尔斯通话
I was talking to Luiza Coles.
她是...
She's...
她是个媒人
She's a matchmaker.
但是你叫她医生[博士]
But you called her "Doc."
她是社会学博士
Well, she's got a PhD in sociology.
大家都叫她博士
Everybody calls her "Doc."
那健身脚踏车和改变饮食习惯呢
Okay. So, the exercise bike and the diet change?
卢卡 我三十年都没约会过了
Luca, I haven't been on a date in 30 years,
所以我只是想以最佳姿态示人
so I just want to, you know, put my best foot forward.
所以你没生病吗
So you're not sick?
没有 当然没有
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表