剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他一直说不在他那
He kept saying he didn't have them,
但他们不相信
but they didn't believe him.
我只能听着 太可怕了
All I could do was listen. It was horrible.
我们在前面发现了这两件珠宝的设计图
We found the designs of these two pieces up front,
还有其他三件
along with three others.
是哈里斯先生完成制♥作♥的吗
Did Mr. Harris make these?
对 他们就是想要这些
Yeah, those are the pieces they wanted.
它们是感官系列的一部分
They're part of the Senses Collection.
对应五种感官
You know, like the five senses?
朱丽叶 那些人
Juliet, the men who were here,
已经得到了这两件
they already have these two pieces.
我们得找到另外三件
We have to find the other three.
-你知道它们在哪吗 -被帕萨迪纳市的
- Do you know where they are? - They were bought
土星珠宝公♥司♥收♥购♥ 我负责交货
by Saturn Jewelry in Pasadena. I handled the pickup.
迪肯 通知帕萨迪纳警局
Deacon, alert Pasadena PD.
我们得尽快对那家珠宝店进行额外保护
We gotta get extra protection on that jewelry store ASAP.
他们可能已经在路上了
They could be on their way there now.
我们会尽最大努力追查凶手的
We're gonna do the best we can to track down who did this.
纳斯特娅钻石
洪都 鲍威尔
Hondo, Powell?
街对面有人在监视我们
We got eyes on us from across the street.
那是服务台的嫌疑人之一
That's one of the suspects from the valet stand.
还有别的出口吗
Is there another exit?
给我30秒 然后行动
All right, give me 30 seconds, then make your move.
把他往南逼
Push him south.
躲好
Stay out of sight.
洛城警局
LAPD!
洛城警局 不许动 站住
LAPD! Don't move! Stop!
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop!
别想跑 趴着
Don't even think about it! On your stomach!
手背在身后
Hands behind your back.
阿德南·阿里 国际刑♥警♥的老熟人了
Adnan Ali. No stranger to Interpol.
叙利亚籍
Syrian national.
一周前潜入美国
Slipped into the country a week ago.
犯下三起谋杀 还在继续
Three murders and counting.
你的假期真是绝了
That's quite a vacation you're having.
我们知道你想要什么 不幸的是
We know what you're after. Unfortunately for you,
剩下的珠宝正被严密看守
the remaining pieces are being heavily guarded now.
所以你和你的小贼团伙
So you and your little band of thieves
将无法得手
won't be able to get your hands on them.
不 我们不是贼
No, we are not thieves.
你们今天的行为可就是做贼
Your actions today say different.
那些珠宝是从我们这里偷走的
Those jewels were stolen from us.
被贪婪的美国人
By greedy Americans.
被美国人偷了 你在说什么呢
Stolen by Americans? What are you talking about?
这些作品中的宝石是被美国士兵掠夺的
The gems in those pieces were looted by American soldiers.
美国说会帮忙
America said they were going to help.
可相反 他们掠夺我们的家园
Instead, they pillage our homes,
窃取我们的历史 那是
steal our history, one...
我们最神圣的书籍之一
one of our holiest books.
你是说他们偷了一本古♥兰♥经♥
You're saying they stole a Koran.
一本流传了几个世纪的古♥兰♥经♥
An ancient Koran, passed down for centuries.
他们厚颜无♥耻♥地玷污了它
Then they have the audacity to deface it,
把宝石从封面上撕下来
ripping the jewels from its cover.
这样一件古老的文物
An ancient relic like that,
肯定值几百万
it's got to be worth millions.
这不是钱的问题
This isn't about money.
这是对我们人♥民♥的轻视
This is about the disregard of our people,
对我们文化的亵渎
the violation of our culture.
好吧 帮我理一理
All right, help me out here.
古♥兰♥经♥不是教导爱和利他主义的吗
I thought the Koran teaches love and altruism?
但你和你的朋友今天杀了三个人
Yet you and your friends killed three people today.
我觉得你就是个伪君子
You sound like a hypocrite to me.
别跟我说什么虚伪
Don't talk to me about hypocrisy.
看到美国人把我们的宗教遗物
It's disgusting to see americans wearing our religious relics
当作地位的象征 炫耀珠宝的手段
as status symbols, showing off their jewels
却对他们造成的痛苦一无所知 真是令人作呕
with zero understanding about any of the pain that they have caused us.
他们该死
They deserve to die.
行了
All right.
那本古♥兰♥经♥现在在哪
Where's the Koran now?
他不知道 不然他们早就去找了
He doesn't know, or they'd have gone after it already.
你对我做什么都无所谓
Doesn't matter what you do to me.
我的兄弟们不会罢休
My brothers will not rest
直到他们修复古♥兰♥经♥
until they restore the Koran
并把它送回归属地 我们的祖国
and return it to our homeland where it belongs.
即使剩下的三件珠宝被严加看守
The remaining three pieces may be locked up tight,
但如果古♥兰♥经♥还在外面
but if the Koran is still out there...
我们得赶在他们之前找到它
We need to find it before they do.
不是吧 又来了
Oh, come on, not again.
没事吧
Everything okay?
不好说 尼歇尔对孩子很紧张
I'm not sure. Nichelle's stressed about the baby.
我妈带薇薇安出去了 但她不知道她们去哪了
My mom took Vivienne out, but she doesn't know where she went.
-已经有一会儿了 -去吧 我们没事的
- It has been a while now. - Go. We're good here.
-真的吗 -去吧
- Yeah? - Yeah.
冰箱惹你生气了还是怎么
Fridge make you mad or something?
对不起
Sorry, sorry.
我
I, um...
我设法找到了一个 "重力波 "滑板爱好者
I managed to track down one of the old Gravity Wave skaters.
当我告诉他库伯死了时 他并没有很伤心
He was not exactly heartbroken when I told him Cooper was dead.
事实上 他更沮丧的是
In fact, he was more upset
库珀欠他的钱他拿不回来了
he wasn't gonna get back the money Cooper still owed him.
真惨
That sucks.
你查出库珀是怎么从一个专业滑板运动员
You find out how Cooper went from a pro skater
沦落到街头流浪汉的吗
to living on the street?
他伤到了膝盖 有一段时间不能玩
Yeah, he busted his knee, couldn't skate for a while.
赞助商也丢了
Lost his sponsorship deal.
事业急转直下 他肯定从那以后
All downhill from there. He must've started
就开始向朋友借钱了
borrowing money from friends.
后来他又当起了小偷
Last resort, he took to stealing.
-在县监狱待过几次 -真是可惜了
- Did a few stints in County. - What a waste of talent.
是啊 我刚刚问的那人
Yeah, the guy I spoke to,
他说他不知道怎么联♥系♥上
he said he doesn't know how to get ahold
团队里的其他滑板选手
of any of the other skaters in the group.
所以还没找到人来接手葬礼吗
So no closer to finding someone to handle the funeral?
他可能最后会葬在县里的万人墓里
Which means he'll end up in county mass grave.
墓碑上甚至连名字都没有
Not even a marker with his name.
他的死对你打击很大
His death's hitting you hard.
你有什么想说的吗
Is there, uh, something else going on with you?
库珀和我年龄相仿
Cooper and I were about the same age.
我们从小就失去了家人
We both grew up without a family.
但我一直都嫉妒他
But I always envied him
因为重力波
because the Gravity Wave...
看上去是一个完整的家庭
that seemed like a family.
就因为一次受伤
All it took was one injury and...
一切就这么断送了
and that just all went away?
他孤身死去
He died alone.
你认为你最后也会是这样的结局吗
And what, think the same could happen to you?
别担心 斯特里特 你不会孤身死去的
Don't worry, Street, you're not gonna die all alone.
我会参加你的葬礼 念悼词
I will be at your funeral. I'm gonna read the eulogy,
我还会弹一首涅盘的歌♥送你上路
I'll play a little Nirvana to send you on your way.
多谢
Okay, thanks.
我不知道 我想
I don't know, I-I figure I...
我会缓过来的 最坏的情况
I'll keep trying. Worst case,
我自己组织追悼会
I'll organize a memorial myself,
哪怕现场就我一个人
even if it's just me there.
指挥官 这是德娜·拉西米博士
Commander, this is Dr. Dena Rahimi.
她是加州大学洛杉矶分校的伊♥斯♥兰♥学教授
She's a professor of Islamic Studies at UCLA.
德娜·拉西米博士
同时也是古代史专家
Also an antiquities expert.
很高兴见到你 拉西米博士
It's good to meet you, Dr. Rahimi.
这一切都是为了《古♥兰♥经♥》吗
Is this the Koran that's at the center of all this?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表