剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
What?
-你的结婚戒指 -是
- Your wedding ring. - Yeah.
不知道该怎么处理它
Guess I don't know what to do with it.
邦妮和我吹了
Bonnie and I are over.
吹了 发生什么事了
Over? What happened?
她出轨了 几天前发现的
She cheated on me. Found out a couple days ago.
我去酒吧是因为 有点接受不了
I went to the bar because, well, not taking it so well.
谭 你为什么没说出来 要是我早知道你...
Tan, why didn't you say anything? If I had known you...
你也做不了什么
There's nothing you could've done.
也无所谓了 反正现在也不是什么秘密了
Doesn't matter now. It's not a secret anymore anyway.
抱歉 老大 我还想喝杯咖啡
Sorry, boss. I need another coffee.
希克斯联♥系♥了药管局
Hicks reached out to the FDA.
希望能从他们的购买♥♥记录里
Hopefully, there's something in their purchase records
查到纳扎里安制毒所的位置
we can use to find Nazarian's lab.
很好
Great.
还有事吗
Something else?
请不要再耍鲍威尔了
Look, um, please, just stop messing with Powell.
我没有
I'm not.
你明明告诉她
Well, I mean, you basically told her
可以转去洛克的队 你我都知道这是不可能的
she could switch to Rocker's team, which we both know isn't true.
听着 我很抱歉 或许我不该说这些的
Listen, I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.
鲍威尔和我一直很努力在磨合
Look, Powell and I have been working really hard to get her
让她能跟得上20队
trained up to be on 20-Squad.
算你走运 没让希克斯听到你的小玩笑
You're lucky Hicks didn't hear this little joke.
他可是把团队合作看得很重
I mean, he takes team assignments really seriously.
我知道 因为洛克告诉我希克斯批准我们挖走鲍威尔
I know he does because Rocker told me how big a deal it was
是件很难得的事
that Hicks approved us approaching Powell.
-希克斯批准她可以转队 -是的
- Hicks approved her switching squads? - Yeah.
我可能是有点操之过急了 跟鲍威尔提了一下
I might've jumped the gun talking to Powell about it,
但我没有骗她
but I wasn't making it up.
希克斯同意了 也就是说
If Hicks signed off on it, that means
洪都也一定同意了
Hondo must've approved the trade, too.
应该是吧
I assume so.
这话我只跟你说
Look, between you and me,
我听说她有点问题
look, I heard she had some problems,
不过从我今天看到的来说 她挺不错的
but from what I've seen today, she's doing great.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I thought she was, too.
听说药管局有回复了
Heard the FDA got back to us.
对 收到了近几个月来
Yep. Got a list of phenylacetic acid purchases
苯乙酸的购买♥♥记录
over the last few months.
看起来纳扎里安没有用自己的空壳公♥司♥
Doesn't look like Nazarian used any of his shell companies
或是他的手下购买♥♥苯乙酸
or his crew members to make the purchase.
美丽动人美容用品
Gorgeous Beauty Supply,
老板是艾伦·奥哈伊恩 这个名字怎么这么耳熟
owner is Ellen Ohanyan. Why is that name familiar?
因为你在重案组的案宗里见过
Because you read it in Major Crimes' files.
她是纳扎里安的女儿
She's Nazarian's daughter.
她跟纳扎里安本来一直很疏远
Estranged for most of her life,
几个月前 她母亲去世了 他们就联♥系♥上了
she reached out to Nazarian after her mother died a couple months ago.
有没有可能 艾伦参与了纳扎里安的犯罪活动
Is it possible Ellen's involved in Nazarian's criminal activities?
洛城警局没有发现艾伦有任何嫌疑
LAPD had no reason to suspect Ellen of anything,
而且那家美容用品店是正经的
and that beauty supply store is real.
有可能纳扎里安正是利用她这点
Yeah, but maybe that's why Nazarian used her.
艾伦可以购买♥♥他所需的化学品
Ellen could purchase the chemicals
而不引起任何怀疑
he needed without raising any flags.
苯乙酸被送去哪了
Where was it delivered?
没有送
Wasn't delivered.
药管局说这批苯乙酸
FDA says the phenylacetic acid was claimed
是私人亲自从仓库提货的
in person from a depot.
所以我们还是不知道纳扎里安把氮卓和阿尔昆警探
So, we still don't know where Nazarian took the Iso
-带去了哪 -是的 但现在我们知道了艾伦
- or Detective Arkun. - Yeah, but we now know about Ellen.
调出她的财产记录
Pull her property records.
纳扎里安可能在她名下藏了更多东西
It's possible Nazarian's hiding more behind her name.
指挥官
Commander.
-什么事 -我跟谭谈过了
- Yeah? - I spoke to Tan.
他有些私人情况
He's got something personal going on
-导致了昨晚的事 -好吧
- that fed into what happened last night. - All right.
我们应该给尼歇尔打个电♥话♥ 解释一下情况
Well, we should call Nichelle and explain the circumstance.
或许她能改变主意
Maybe she'll change her mind
让总督察能放谭一马
and get the I.G. to cut Tan a break.
重点不在于尼歇尔或是总督察
This isn't about Nichelle or the inspector general.
我担心的是谭
It's about Tan. I'm worried.
昨晚 他突然失控 卷入了酒吧争端
Last night, he snapped and got in a bar fight.
今天 他好像完全不在意一样
Today, it's like he's completely numb.
现在 他说的事能解释其中一部分原因 但我说不好
Now, what he told me explains some of it, but I don't know.
还是有点不对劲
Something still ain't right.
他现在状态很差
Well, he's in a bad place.
好像是他的婚姻结束了
Sounds like his marriage is over.
我完全不知道他们之间出了问题
I had no idea they were having trouble.
可能是最近才发生的事
I guess it was recent.
但让我很不舒服的是 他从没提起过这件事
But what's killing me is he never said a word about it.
迪肯说队里有人
Deacon tells me that some of the team
知道些什么 但是他们没有一个人
knew something was going on, but they didn't feel like
觉得该跟我说一声 我很不喜欢这样
it was their place to share, and I hate that.
我讨厌谭把伤痛都往自己肚里吞 他是我的队友
I hate that Tan's been hurting all alone. That's my guy.
我应该早点发觉的
I should've noticed.
迪肯有发现 我们走
Deacon found something. Let's go.
克拉克警司会重案组复盘了一下
Sergeant Clark went back over to Major Crimes.
我想翻翻我的笔记
I wanted to look at my notes,
看看纳扎里安的案宗里
see if there's anything useful
有没有漏掉什么有用的信息
that didn't make it into Nazarian's file.
He was able to dig up some of Ellen's records.
你有什么发现
What'd you find?
纳扎里安女儿的店面
Well, Nazarian's daughter has her storefront,
公♥寓♥还有她母亲的旧仓库
condo, plus her mother's old storage unit
和移♥动♥房♥子都在谷区
and a house in the Valley.
所以如果纳扎里安要选择她的地方藏身
So, if Nazarian is using one of her places to hide,
还有不少选择
he's got options to choose from.
这里还有
Yeah, but there's more.
重案组是对的 美容店是合法的
Major Crimes was right, the beauty shop is legit,
但我深查了一下她其它财务情况
but I took a harder look at her other financials.
银行存款 账户情况
The-the bank statements, the accounts,
数据有些对不上
they-they don't add up.
但是看看之前的调查
But looking through past investigations,
很明显 这几年艾伦一直在为纳扎里安藏黑钱
it's clear Ellen's been hiding money for Nazarian for years.
她就是我们漏掉的关键点
She's the missing piece.
所以 不是纳扎里安在利用她
So, Nazarian wasn't using her.
艾伦和他的家族事业一直牵连颇深
Ellen's up to her neck in the family business.
没错 她现在正在帮助纳扎里安
Yeah, and now, she's helping Nazarian
把业务拓展到毒品交易这块
expand into the drug trade.
好吧 阿尔昆一度再做艾伦的工作
Okay, at one point, Arkun was working Ellen,
想劝她改变立场转去做线人
softening her with the thought of turning her into a C.I.
如果他没有对她产生怀疑 他的处境就很危险了
So, if he doesn't suspect her, and he gets into a tight spot,
他可能会把艾伦当做一个潜在的同盟
he might look to Ellen as a potential ally.
那我们更需要尽快找到他了
All the more reason to find him fast.
先缩小范围
Let's narrow this down.
我说吧
Told you so.
要是你现在还没查到什么
If you haven't found anything by now,
永远也不会查到了
you're not going to.
纳扎里安要我查查你 我只是奉命行事
Nazarian asked me to look into you, so I am.
不管怎么说 他信任的人是我
At the end of the day, he trusts me.
要是我告诉纳扎里安
When I tell Nazarian
你有点不对劲 你就玩完了
something is off with you, it's game over.
我很忠心
I'm loyal.
继续演吧
Yeah, keep practicing that.
救不了你的
It's not gonna save you.
艾伦 你有时间吗
Hey, Ellen, you got a second?
你找我 我肯定有时间
For you? Always.
很高兴你在
I'm glad you're here.
我被拖到这来 最高兴的就是能见到你了
Seeing you is basically the silver lining to being dragged out here,
听我说
so... Listen, um,
你父亲现在和我有点
your father and I are-are kind of on,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表