剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Okay, we hear you, Zaw Min.
我们正在联络船只
We're working on the boat.
-给我们点时间 -你们太磨蹭了
- Just give us some time. - You're taking too long!
你们指挥官只能埋葬他女儿的碎尸了
Your commander will be burying his daughter in pieces!
你们听懂了吗
Do you understand me?!
把船给我
Get me my boat!
你们快没时间了
Your time is running out!
这是什么
他在骂德 他知道德帮助过你了
He's turning on Thet. He knows Thet helped you.
他们就是这样找到我们的
不 不是这样的 叔叔
求你了 不要打我
好了 佐敏 船快到了
Okay, Zaw Min, the boat's almost here.
你现在能出来了
You can come out now.
所有人 后退
Everybody, stand down.
记住 如果他们没接到我的电♥话♥ 那女孩就死定了
Now, remember, if I don't make the call, the girl dies.
什么也不要做
Don't do anything.
我们就站在这眼睁睁看他逃走吗
We're just gonna stand here and watch him go?
这是唯一保证指挥官女儿生命的办法
It's the only way to keep the commander's daughter alive.
26D呼叫指挥部
26-David to Command.
还有30秒到达嫌疑人货车
30 seconds out from the suspect's van.
收到 26D
Roger that, 26-David.
无声接近目标
Going in on silent approach.
我们必须出其不意地袭击莱克
Look, we need to hit Lek by surprise
让他没机会伤害那女孩
so he doesn't have a chance to hurt the girl.
如果他还没对她下手的话
Yeah, if he hasn't already.
泰国那边情况怎么样
How are things looking on the Thai side?
别想那边了 现在得看我们的了
Forget that. It's up to us now.
团结协作
Working together as a unit.
你还能让船拖延多久
How much longer can you stall the boat?
一点都拖不了了 它随时就到
I can't. It'll be here any minute.
那船最好快点到
The boat better be coming!
洪都 船来了
Hondo. There it is.
看到货车
Eyes on the van.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
他肯定把她带进去了 上 上
He must've brought her inside. Go. Go.
史蒂文斯
Stevens.
-两人跟上 跟上 -跟上 跟上
- Two, two, two! Two, two!
看到嫌疑人 东南角
Eyes on the suspect. Southeast corner.
嫌犯倒地
Down.
不许动 小老鼠
Not another move, nibblenuts.
好的 22D呼叫指挥部 嫌疑人已被捕
Okay, 22-David to Command. Suspect in custody.
还未看到女孩
No sign of the girl yet.
锁住了
Locked.
我们在一道门后听到了声响
We're hearing a rustling coming from behind a door.
我们找到了尼基 没事了
We found Nikki. Hey, it's okay.
你安全了 你安全了
You're all right. You're all right.
她还活着 我们找到她了
She's alive. We got her.
好 22D呼叫指挥部
Okay, 22-David to Command.
女性受害人已经安全
Female victim is safe.
重复一边 告诉洪都 指挥官女儿已经安全
Repeat. Tell Hondo that the commander's daughter is safe.
洪都报告曼谷指挥中心
Hondo to Bangkok Command.
截停船只 重复一遍 截停船只
Kill the boat. I repeat. Kill the boat.
让船直接过来 不要耍花样
Have them bring it right here! Don't try anything!
怎么回事 我警告你们
What's going on? I'm warning you!
我警告你们
I'm warning you!
杀了那女孩
Kill the girl now!
抱歉 这里是洛城警局
Sorry, this is the LAPD.
我们不干这种事
We don't do that sort of thing.
看起来你没牌可打了 佐敏
Looks like you're out of cards now, Zaw Min!
把船开回来 不然这孩子就得去死
Bring the boat back here, or the kid dies!
慢着
Take it easy!
谁都不用去死
Nobody else needs to die!
在我收留这些孩子的时候
I give all the kids a choice, you know,
我给了他们选择
when I bring them in!
干活 或者去死
Either they work, or they die!
我侄子不用做这样的选择
My nephew never had to make that choice!
他曾经是我家人
He was my blood!
他现在还是
He still is!
不 他现在不是了
No, he's not anymore!
他背叛了我
He betrayed me!
所以我想他还是做出了选择
So I guess he did make a choice after all!
冷静点 放了那孩子
Come on, man, let the kid go!
给他个机会
He deserves a chance!
关你什么事
Why do you even care?
没人在乎背井离乡的缅♥甸♥穷♥人♥
No one give a damn about poor Burmese stray!
你根本就不是这里的人
You are not even from here!
-你早就该离开这了 -你说得对
- You should be long gone by now! - You're right.
但我给了那孩子一个承诺 我要信守承诺
But I made a promise to that kid, and I intend to keep it!
德 勇敢点
Thet, be brave.
相信我
Trust me.
前进 上
Move in, move in!
德 德 没事 没事了
Thet. Thet, it's okay. It's okay.
你做得对 你安全了
You did good. You're safe now.
你和你的弟弟都安全了
You and your brother, okay?
没人会伤害你们
No one's gonna hurt you.
鲍威尔
Powell.
等一下
Hold up.
今天干得很漂亮
It was good work today,
你洞察到了莱克接下来会有所行动
thinking Lek was up to something,
看穿了他们的小九九
that another shoe might drop.
准确的预感代表着背后的很多努力
A good hunch goes a long way.
你要知道
And just so you know,
我可不轻易表扬谁
I don't hand out compliments that easily.
从来都不会
Never have.
谢谢你这么说
Appreciate you saying that.
说实话 我还是有点觉得
Truth be told, part of me still feels like
自己还有很多要继续努力
I've got big shoes to fill.
确实是 但我们选择
You do, but the reason we chose you
是因为你是独一无二的
is because you're unique.
没人认为你是任何人的替代品
No one thinks you're anyone's replacement.
-我只是为你们做点好事 -嗯
- I just want to do right by you guys... - Yeah.
包括在我之前的所有人
...and anyone else who came before me.
你只是...
Now, look, you just...
一定要站在道德界限的正面
make sure you keep on the right side of the line.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
我知道斯特里特今天帮你掩饰了
I know Street covered for you today,
我们也抓到了坏人
and we got the W.
但要是你一直这么散漫下去
But you keep playing it fast and loose,
你的连胜很快就会终结
and that winning streak's gonna dry up...
就像这样
...like that.
我觉得你的回答应该是
I think the words you're looking for are,
"不会再有下次了 指挥官"
"It won't happen again, Commander."
我保证
You have my word.
猜得差不多
Close enough.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
乔
Joe.
看来你得花些时间康复了
Well, that looks like one hell of a recovery.
我以前可是英国特别空勤团的 铁打如钢
Well, I'm ex-SAS. I'm tough as nails.
我可以自己走的
I would be on my feet,
但梅说 我要么坐轮椅来
but May said, I come in the wheelchair,
要么就别来
or I don't come at all.
说真的 要不是你 今天我就不会在这了
Seriously, though, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, mate.
别这么说 如果换做是你
Nah. Come on, man. You'd have done the same thing for me
你也会这么做的
if the situation was reversed.
但愿那永远也不会发生
Let's hope it never is.
等待你们俩的消息真是让人如坐针毡
Waiting on news of you two was hell.
因为梅 我才没失去理智
May is the only reason I didn't lose my mind.
你为我所做的比我为你做的多
You did more for me than I did for you.
幸运的是我们有彼此
Just lucky we had each other, then, I guess.
是的
Yep.
德和温顺利离开了吗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表