剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
想活命就都别动
Nobody moves, nobody dies!
把他们锁进会议室
Lock 'em in the conference room.
把手♥机♥都收了
Take their phones.
把手♥机♥放进去
Hey, phone in the bag now.
应该就在这附近
Should be over here somewhere.
这面墙
This wall.
帮我把这个挪走
Help me move these.
跟你说的一样
Just like you said.
去出口那边做好准备 然后打电♥话♥
Prep the exit, then make the call.
谢谢你帮我搬东西
Appreciate you lugging all this stuff.
老实说 我主动要求帮忙的时候
I'll be honest, when I volunteered,
没想到你们教堂
I didn't think your church was gonna
能收到这么多捐赠
wrangle up this many donations.
都是什么啊 砖头吗
What's in here, bricks?
座机 笔记本电脑什么的
They got landline telephones, laptops...
尼歇尔的项目需要这些东西
Nichelle's COPE program needs the resources
大家正在帮忙筹备
and people are stepping up.
就没有人愿意捐一些
I guess nobody wanted to part with
像平板一样轻一点的东西吗
iPads or anything lighter?
你要这么想 就当是在健身房♥锻炼了
Look at it this way, you get to skip the gym.
今天是练腿的日子 我喜欢练腿
It's leg day. I love leg day.
谢谢你们今天来帮忙
Hey, guys, thank you both for bringing this by.
没事没事 小菜一碟
Oh, yeah, yeah. No sweat.
安妮说你有事情要告诉我
So, Annie tells me you have some news?
我就知道你们俩等不到孩子出生
Oh, I knew you two couldn't wait till the baby is born.
我们本来想等的 但是我们太兴奋了
We wanted to, but we're just too excited.
而且我的购物车都准备好了
And I have online shopping carts ready to go.
我需要知道该买♥♥哪些东西
I need to know which one to pull the trigger on.
所以这里面写了宝宝的性别吗
So, the baby's gender is in there?
我还没打开呢
And I haven't opened it.
安妮答应帮我们做个蛋糕
Annie agreed to bake us a cake
周末帮我们举办一个小型的宝宝性别公开派对
for a little gender reveal party this weekend,
所以只有她一个人能知道
so she is the only one allowed to know.
其实安妮和我之间
Okay, well, normally Annie and I don't keep secrets
没有秘密
from each other,
但是这一次我就原谅她了
but in this case I'll let it slide.
别让这封信离开你的视线
Do not let this out of your sight.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我们要赶去派柯玛了
We got to get to Pacoima.
-谢谢 注意安全 -好的
- Thanks. Be safe, guys. - Okay.
好了 听我说 里面有人报了警
All right. Listen up. 911 call came from inside.
报♥警♥人说有四名劫匪 把大家包围起来了
Caller said four gunmen busted in, rounded everybody up,
还开枪打伤了一位试图抵抗的经理
and then put a bullet in a manager who resisted.
如果他还活着 我们要立刻送他去救治
If he's still alive, we got to get him medical attention ASAP,
我们赶快进去把他救出来
so let's get in and get him out.
有几名人♥质♥
How many potential hostages?
幸运的是 大部分员工都在远程办公
Luckily, most of the employees are working remote.
今早只来了五个人 再加一位经理
Only five clocked in this morning, plus the manager.
报♥警♥人在挂断电♥话♥之前说
Caller said they were being corralled
-他们都被关起来了 -看到枪手了吗
- before the call was dropped. - Any sign of the shooters?
巡警很快到达 周边都拉上了警戒线
Patrol got here fast, set up a wide perimeter.
没看到枪手离开
Never saw the shooters exit,
所以我们必须假设他们还在里面
so we have to assume they're still inside.
我和卢卡从南方进入
Luca and I'll take the three side.
迪肯 你带着谭和斯特里从左侧进入
Deacon, you grab Tan and Street, enter the two side.
确保人♥质♥的安全 把伤者带出来
Let's secure the hostages and get that wounded man out.
好了 开始行动
Okay. Let's do this.
谭
Tan.
30D 左侧入口已准备就绪
30-David. Set at the entry point, on the two side.
正在检查红外线影像
Checking the IR now.
我看到了六名人♥质♥ 都挤在一起
I got six bodies on IR, huddled together.
一定是工作人员
That's got to be the employees.
没看到任何枪手
No visual on any gunmen.
洪都 我们找到工作人员的位置了
Hondo, we've located the employees.
没有看到嫌疑人的踪迹
No sign of the suspects.
收到 迪肯
Copy that, Deac.
没问题
We're good.
我们这边也没有看到嫌疑人
No sign of suspects on our end either.
准备进入
Prepare to make entry.
我们尽快低调进入
All right, we do this quick and quiet
三 二 一 走
in three, two, one. Go.
感觉不太专业
Not exactly sophisticated.
谭
Tan.
没动静
No change.
看来可以行动
Looks like we're good.
30D 我们到了会议室外面
30-David. We are just outside the conference room.
没有看到任何枪手
Still no sign of any shooters.
收到 迪肯 我们这边也没有
Copy that, Deac. We're clear here, too.
马上进入
Make entry.
把伤员带出来
Get that wounded man out.
洛城警局
LAPD.
你们没事了 我们带你们出去
You're okay. We're here to get you out.
伤员呢 谁中枪了
Where's the wounded? Who got shot?
你在说什么 没有人受伤
What are you talking about? Nobody was shot.
今天上班的人都在这了吗
Is this everyone working today?
对 只有我们六个
Yes, just the six of us.
谁报的警
Which one of you called 911?
没有人报♥警♥
None of us.
我觉得我听到劫匪里有人报♥警♥
I think I heard one of them make the call.
事情不太对
Something's not right.
洪都 我们救到了员工
Hondo, we've secured the employees.
没有人中枪
No one's been shot.
不是员工打的报♥警♥电♥话♥
And whoever called 911-- it wasn't one of them.
那到底是什么情况
So, what the hell's going on?
-这都是声东击西的手段 -可为了什么呢
- This is all a distraction. - Yeah, but for what?
准备好了
Ready?
卢卡 看这个
Luca, check it out.
这不在户♥型♥图上
This wasn't on the floor plan.
20D 发现一个暗门 通向个老的过道
20-David, we got a hidden door to an old hallway.
枪手们可能从这跑了 我们要进行追踪
Our shooters might have ghosted. We are pursuing.
卢卡 闪光弹
Luca, flashbang.
上
Go.
洪都 看这个 连体服 四套
Yo, Hondo, check this out. Coveralls. Four sets.
他们换了装...
They changed their clothes...
他们跑了 卢卡 我们走
They're running. Luca, let's go.
-贝蒂呢 -车不见了
- Where's Betty? - She's gone.
这不可能啊
No, that's impossible.
贝蒂的定♥位♥器♥
Betty's tracker.
一定是他们把定♥位♥器♥拆掉了
They must've ripped it out of her.
20D呼叫指挥部 装甲车不见了
20-David to Command. The armored vehicle is gone.
重复一遍 贝蒂不见了 车丢了
I repeat, Betty is gone. We lost her.
这全都是骗我们进去的圈套
This was all just a setup to get us inside
-好让他们把车抢走 -为了什么呢
- so they could take her. - What the hell for?
我哪里知道
Hell if I know.
但我有种不祥的预感 我们很快就会知道了
But I got a bad feeling we're about to find out.
反恐特警队
第六季 第三集
我五分钟后要和高层通话
I've got a call with the brass in five minutes,
有谁来给我解释一下我们怎么会在
so does somebody want to explain to me
光天化日之下把十吨♥的装甲救援车给弄丢了
how the hell we lost a ten-ton ARV in broad daylight?
指挥官 是我的错
This is my fault, Commander.
等一下 卢卡 等等
Just a second, Luca, hold on.
我们还在搞清楚呢 长官
We're still working on it, sir.
巡警看到四名嫌犯
Patrol witnessed the four suspects
在我们进入大楼不久从里面出来
emerge from the building shortly after we entered,
但他们穿着特警队的制♥服♥
but they were wearing SWAT uniforms.
巡警把他们当成了我们
Patrol mistook them for us.
直到我和洪都出来
It wasn't until me and Hondo came out
他们才意识到出问题了
that they realized something was up.
而那时黑贝蒂已经不见了
By then, Black Betty was gone.
定♥位♥器♥呢
What about her tracker?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表