剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
而且我早就该知道
And I should've known
你不会一直听从上级的指挥
you don't always listen to your superiors.
只听那几个令我感到敬畏的
Only the ones who scare me.
指挥官 说真的 我只想说
Commander, seriously, I just wanted to say,
我职业生涯中很幸运有几位好导师
I've been fortunate to have a few good mentors
他们给我指点迷途
in my professional life who've shown me the ropes,
关照我 但是
taken me under their wings, but...
所有怎样成为一名人♥民♥公仆
everything I've learned about being a public servant,
真正的人♥民♥公仆
I mean a true public servant,
我都是跟你学的
I've learned from you.
恭喜你度过了美好的四十年
Congratulations on 40 damn fine years.
谢谢你 洪都
Thanks, Hondo.
这对我来说意义重大
That means a lot.
但如果你们俩觉得
Yeah. But if you two think
我会和你们分享这瓶威士忌
I'm sharing any of this Scotch with you,
你们别妄想了
you got another thing coming.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
见鬼
Damn it!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表