剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Miguel and I...
他身上戾气很重
He carries so much rage,
最后我不得不让他远离我们
I finally had to ask him to stay away from us,
为了我女儿的安全
for my daughter's sake.
你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候
When did you speak to him last?
大概一个月以前
About a month ago.
他只是过来告诉我他祖父去世了
He came by just to tell me his grandfather had died.
今早他和另外三个人在一起
He was with three others this morning.
你知道他们可能是谁吗
Do you have any idea who they might be?
要我猜的话
If I were to guess,
可能是之前邻居的孩子
maybe other kids from our old neighborhood.
很多户人失去了他们的家
Lot of families lost their homes.
去调取一份那里被夷为平地之前
Let's pull up a roster of everyone who lived in that area
所有住户的名单
before the neighborhood was razed.
谢谢你 富恩特斯太太
Thank you, Mrs. Fuentes.
指挥官
Commander?
我知道米盖尔做的事是错的
I understand that what Miguel did is wrong,
他必须被阻止
and that he has to be stopped.
但我已经埋葬了我丈夫
But I already buried my husband.
求你不要再让我送走我的儿子
Please don't make me bury my son, too.
听说我们确认了米盖尔等人的身份
Heard we got a positive ID on one of Miguel's crew.
是的 长官 刚确认
Yes, sir. Just landed it.
她叫罗克珊娜·皮内达
Her name's Roxana Pineda.
应该是米盖尔的女朋友
We're pretty sure she's Miguel's girlfriend,
但肯定不是来自同一个社区
but definitely not from the same neighborhood.
她就读布伦特伍德的私立学校
Private schools in Brentwood.
从普林斯顿辍学
Dropped out of Princeton.
可怜的富家女
Poor little rich girl.
不知道是不是父亲情结
Don't know if it's daddy issues or what,
但反体制似乎是她的专长
but anti-establishment seems to be her thing.
她被逮捕过很多次
She's got a number of arrests,
罪名大部分是故意破坏
most of them misdemeanor vandalism
和非法侵入 都和抗♥议♥有关
and trespassing, all of them tied to protests.
这次已经远超了抗♥议♥的范畴
Well, she's gone way beyond protests this time.
有地址吗
We have an address?
一个也没有 除非巴黎的公♥寓♥也算
None. Unless an apartment in Paris counts.
不过我们有财务报表
We do have financials, though.
我们的搜查令覆盖相当广泛的权限
Our warrant gives us pretty broad access.
我们在追踪信♥用♥卡♥ 银行对账单
We're following credit cards, bank statements
和现金应用 所有她名下的财产
and cash apps, anything registered in her name.
他手下的其他两名成员有消息吗
Anything on the other two members of his crew?
还在找
Still working on it.
望罗克珊娜和米盖尔的联♥系♥能提供线索
We're hoping links to Roxana and Miguel give them up.
卢卡正在整理一份名单
All right, Luca's putting together a list
上面是所有因为
of all the families that lost homes
克莱森塔圆形剧院而失去家园的家庭
to make way for the Crescenta Amphitheatre.
一定要将两份名单交叉比照
You make sure you cross-reference with those.
等等 刚收到充电站的来电
Hold on. Just got a hit from a ChargePoint.
罗克珊娜刚把电动汽车
Roxana just plugged her electric car
送去恩西诺的充电站充电
into a charging station in Encino.
-行动吗 -80队在那附近
- You want us to roll out? - 80-Squad's already in the area.
让他们去 马上把这群人抓起来
Get them on it. I want this crew in custody now.
指挥官 80队抓住了那个女孩
Commander, 80-Squad grabbed the girl.
其他人呢
What about the others?
她一个人 但当她的车在充电时
Well, she was alone. But while her car was charging,
她去了街对面的银行
she went to the bank across the street,
取走了一万美元现金
withdrew $10,000 in cash.
冒着暴露自己的危险取钱和给车充电
Risked identifying herself for a full battery and ten G's.
似乎不值得
Doesn't seem worth it.
但话又说回来 她一向不按常理出牌
But then again, she's not exactly driven by logic.
没关系 对她来说已经结束了
Well, it doesn't matter. It's over for her.
不 离结束远着呢
No. It's not even close to over.
祝贺你 罗克珊娜 你做到了
Congratulations, Roxana. You've done it.
你想成为一个叛逆者 一个破坏者
You want to be a rebel, a disrupter.
参加每一场抗♥议♥
Showing up to every protest
参与每一项事业
and attaching yourself to every cause.
像你这样的富家女
You know, a little rich girl like you,
我本会说你是装腔作势的 但是不
I would've labeled you a poser. But no.
你是全身心地投入
You're all in on this one.
参与恐怖活动 谋杀
Commission of a murder during an act of terror.
基本就是终身监禁 希望这值得
Okay? That's almost certain life. Hope it was worth it.
如果今早按计划进行就更值得了
Would've been more worth it if this morning went as planned.
但这还没完 你会看到的
But there'll be more. You'll see.
你真的愿意为了米盖尔
Are you really okay with
在监狱里度过余生吗
spending the rest of your life in prison for Miguel's cause?
必须有人为被打着进步旗号♥的恶行
Someone has to fight for the innocent people
毁了生活的人们而战
whose lives are destroyed in the name of so-called progress.
那你今早想炸死的
What about the innocent people
那些无辜人♥民♥呢
that you tried to blow up this morning?
那些开♥发♥商一点也不无辜
Those developers aren't innocent.
中产阶级化只是慢动作的种族灭绝
Gentrification is just genocide in slow motion.
你父亲靠房♥地♥产♥发家
Your father earned his fortune in real estate.
你在布伦特伍德长大
You grew up in Brentwood.
你真的要假装
You really gonna try to pretend that this
这不是为了报复老爸吗
is about anything more than getting back at Daddy?
我早不和我父亲说话了
I don't speak to my father anymore.
我不想要他的任何东西
I don't want anything from him.
除了你从他的账户里
Except for the $10,000 that you withdrew
取走的一万美元
from an account that he funds.
我妈妈是奇卡诺人 我是奇卡诺人
My mother is Chicana. I am Chicana.
我很自豪 至少我知道我代表着某一群人
And I hold my head up knowing at least I stand for something.
你们呢
What about you?
你们在为自己的压♥迫♥者提供保护 为他们效劳
You protect and serve your oppressors.
你们代表的是谁
What do you stand for?
听着 你重获自♥由♥的唯一机会
Look, the only chance that you have of ever walking free again
就是帮我们找到你的其他同伙
is if you help us find the rest of your crew.
好吗 这样我们可以跟地检说你与警方合作
Okay? We can tell the D.A. you cooperated,
也许能帮你争取减刑
maybe get your sentenced reduced.
你真的不明白 是吗
You really don't get it, do you?
我永远不会背叛我的战友
I would never betray my brothers-in-arms.
多亏了你 我们已经知道他们是谁了
Well, thanks to you, we already know who they are.
在你车里发现了他们的指纹
We found their fingerprints in your car.
埃文·罗哈斯
Ivan Rojas,
内斯特·加西亚还有你的男朋友 米盖尔·富特恩斯
Nestor Garcia and your boyfriend, Miguel Fuentes.
罗克珊娜 你不欠他们任何东西
Roxana, you don't owe them anything.
我猜你也已经在计划
And I'm guessing you were already planning
跟他们切断联♥系♥逃跑了 对吗
to cut and run, right?
拿上你♥爸♥爸的钱 去找别的事情
Just take your daddy's cash and go find some other cause
来给你增加工作履历
to add to your wokeness résumé.
你又错了
You're wrong again.
我绝不会离开米盖尔
I would never go anywhere without Miguel.
那笔钱是给我们俩
That money was for the two of us
在一切结束后离开这里的
so we can leave when this is over.
坏消息
Well, I got bad news.
你已经到此为止了
It's already over for you.
他们迟早也会落网的
And it will be for them too, soon enough.
你不可能阻止得了我们的计划
You'll never stop our plan!
那些巧取豪夺
The thieves who have
我们世代居住的土地的恶贼
fleeced our people of their land for generations,
他们一定会付出代价的
they will pay.
那姑娘什么也没招
The girl gave up nothing,
不过她说米盖尔和他的同伙的行动还没完
except to say Miguel and his crew aren't done yet.
所以我们得在他们再次发动袭击前找到他们
So we need to find them before they attack again.
这两个人查到什么了没
What do we know about these two?
埃文·罗哈斯是米盖尔的表弟
Well, Ivan Rojas is Miguel's cousin.
跟富恩特斯一家是同一片的
Lived in the same neighborhood as the Fuentes family.
爸爸早逝 单亲妈妈提前接受了土地征用赔偿
Dad died young. Single mom took an early eminent domain payout
然后一家人搬去了东洛杉矶
and moved the family to East L.A.
车被回收 房♥子也没了
Car repo. Apartment eviction.
看上去之后的日子都过得很苦
Looks like they've been struggling ever since.
埃文因故意伤害罪和重大盗窃罪被判入狱
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表