剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
所以 你们决定要今天的早鸟套餐了
So, you all decided to order the early bird special today.
你好 医生
Hey, Doc.
普莱斯医生 我们没想到会这么早来见你
Dr. Price, we did not expect to see you this soon.
无需忧心
No cause for concern.
但我看书上讲早产儿患病风险更高
But I read that babies born early have a higher risk
呼吸问题 黄疸 大脑发育问题
of breathing problems, jaundice, issues with brain development.
但这些问题发生的概率都是极低的
And the percentages for any of that are extremely small.
你这种情况远远算不上早产
You're well out of the premature zone.
你的妊娠健康
You've had a healthy pregnancy.
我认为今天会接生出一个健康的宝宝
I intend to deliver a healthy baby today.
所以我们今天就会有孩子了
So we are having a baby today?
除非你们俩都要去别的地方
Unless you both have somewhere else you need to be.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart!
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨
- Hi, Mom. - Hi.
给你们一些家庭时间
I'm going to give you some family time.
现在宫缩的频率还不够
Contractions are irregular right now,
10到15分钟一次
every ten to 15 minutes.
分娩的时机还不成熟 但会到这一步的
Nothing exciting for labor quite yet, but we'll get there.
好的
Okay.
你怎么样 亲爱的
How are you doing, honey?
我特别担心我还没到这儿
I was so nervous that the baby would already be here
-孩子就出生了 -我们花了好一会儿才找到路
- before we arrived. - Yeah, took us a while to find our way.
你知道我们呢不常来这片地方
You know, we don't get to this part of town very often.
但是 你们现在在这呢
Well, you're here now,
而且 孩子好像还要再等会儿
and it sounds like it's going to be a while.
挺好 那这么说还有时间
Oh, good. That means there's plenty of time
能把你转送到加州洛杉矶大学的医院
to get you transferred over to UCLA.
我大学室友是产科的负责人
My college roommate is head of obstetrics there.
卡迈克尔先生 这家医院不是我们随便选的
Mr. Carmichael, we didn't draw the short straw on this hospital.
是经过各种考量决定的
We chose it.
我们做了研究 这家对黑人女性的产妇护理
We did our research, and it has among the best maternity care
在洛杉矶是最好的
in L.A. for Black women.
这种销♥售♥话术我可不信
That sales pitch don't work on me.
俗话说得好
The truth remains,
医院越大 服务越好
the bigger the provider, the better the care.
亨利是我见过最好的产科医生
And you can't do any better than Henry, hmm?
先生
Sir?
我姑姑薇薇安是这家医院第一位黑人护士
Fun fact my Aunt Vivienne was the first Black nurse hired here,
有33年的助产经验 是公认的助产先驱
put in 33 years delivering babies. Most consider her a trailblazer.
所以 谢谢您的好意 但不用了
So thank you, but no thank you.
我和尼歇尔能搞定
Me and Nichelle got this.
这座房♥子后面这么一大♥片♥荒地
All this land, tucked back in here--
这房♥子真恐怖
it's the perfect house of horrors.
怀亚特一定是个变♥态♥
Wyatt's got to be a real sicko.
联调局这么大动干戈 特别是还有里特这个人
Worries me how the Feds are coming in full force,
我挺担心的
particularly Ritter.
这种人我之前倒是遇过不少
I've met a few Ritters in my day.
夜郎自大 仗势欺人
Ego-driven, throwing their weight around.
他看起来很想把怀亚特抓捕归案
He seems especially eager to collar Wyatt.
是不是里特和特区那帮探员遇到了什么麻烦
Think Ritter's in hot water with the suits back in D.C.?
有可能
Could be.
好像 里特想抓住怀亚特是因为私人恩怨
It's just... nailing Wyatt seems personal to him.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
没事吧 谭
You good there, Tan?
才过去两周 你就这么生疏了
Two weeks gone, he's a cadet all over again.
需不需要我们给你加练一下
Should we get him some training wheels?
是啊 两周了 想猜猜我没有错过什么吗
Yeah, two weeks gone. Want to guess what I didn't miss?
30D 我们靠近了房♥屋后面的一个简易棚
30-David. We've approached a shed at the back of the house.
我们将上前查看
We're gonna check it out.
收到 在房♥屋侧面发现了一个工棚
Roger. Found a bunkhouse on the two side.
正前往排查
Moving to clear it now.
这没人 但从这些东西来看
Oh, there's nothing here, but look at all this stuff.
应该就是怀亚特关女孩的地方
This must be where Wyatt was keeping the girls.
这也是我们所担心的
It's just what we were afraid of.
他肯定把她们都转移到了正屋
He must have moved them to the main house.
这次你跑不掉了 怀亚特
You got no way out this time, Wyatt.
别跟自己过不去
Make this easier on yourself.
露面吧 我们谈一谈
Show your face, let's have a chat.
里特探员 你应该最清楚
Agent Ritter. You know, you of all people should know
我不喜欢聊天
I'm not much for talking.
你也知道 对于出现在我家门口的
And you know how I deal
联保调查局探员 我都是怎么对付的
with FBI agents showing up at my front door.
怀亚特 这次不会了 这次就是你的末日
Not this time, Wyatt. This is the end for you,
无论如何都要把你拿下
one way or another.
你还挺自信的是吧
Yeah, you're feeling pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?
别忘了 十年前 就是这种自信
Well, look what all that confidence did
让那个可怜的探员都丧命了
for that poor agent ten years ago.
真的是很惨呢
It's really sad.
我发现这有化肥和柴油
I got fertilizer and diesel fuel.
应该就是合法的农业用品
Could just be legit farming supplies.
或者也可以混合起来 制♥作♥硝酸铵炸♥弹♥
Or it could be the perfect cocktail for an ammonium nitrate bomb.
我是里特
This is Ritter.
我们发现怀莱特在正房♥了
We got a visual on Wyatt in the main structure.
我们正要准备攻入
We're moving on the one to make entry.
不要 里特 不要动
Negative, Ritter. Hold your position!
我等不及了 我们正在进入
I'm done waiting. We're moving in.
里特 我们发现了爆♥炸♥物
Ritter, we found explosives.
这片地可能都连着引线
This whole place could be wired!
安德森 后退
Anderson, pull back!
后退 后退
Fall back! Fall back! Fall back!
斯特里特 谭 把探员弄下车
Street, Tan, get that agent off the car.
鲍威尔 卡布雷拉 做好掩护
Powell, Cabrera, you maintain cover on that house!
压制火力
Suppressive fire.
斯特里特 上
Go, Street.
30D 发生交火
30-David. Shots fired.
多名探员受伤
Multiple agents down.
需要救援小组立刻前往我处
I need several R/As at my location.
有多名持枪人员
Multiple shooters!
迪肯 他的脉搏减弱
Deac, pulse is fading!
我们在这对他也无能为力
There's nothing we can do for him here.
撤退 撤退
Go, go.
后退 掩护
Get back! Cover!
-里特 -注意三楼
- Hey, Ritter! - Look out, third floor!
谭 掩护我 走
Tan, give me cover. Go, go!
给我蹲下
Get your ass down.
我得抓到怀亚特
I need to get Wyatt.
你给我好好躺在这
No, you need to stay down and stay here.
这是我的任务 你应该听我的
This is my op. I'm the one giving the orders.
不再是了 计划有变
Not anymore. There's been a change of plans.
游戏结束 里特
Game over, Ritter.
30D 去四楼
30-David. To the four side.
我们需要更多的破入口
We need to make entry.
警员们 掩护我
Agents! Give us some cover.
上
Go!
走 走
Move, move!
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop your weapon!
25D 一名嫌犯倒地
25-David. One suspect down.
卫生间安全
Bathroom clear.
我快没弹♥药♥了 给我扔个弹夹
Hey, I'm low on ammo. Toss me a mag.
趴下
Get on your stomach.
别动
Stop moving.
在这别动
You stay there.
30D
30-David.
一名疑犯倒地 一名已扣押
One suspect down, one in custody.
鲍威尔
Powell.
别害怕 我们是警♥察♥
It's okay. It's okay. We're police.
确认看到受害者
Visual confirmation on the victims.
-她们没事 -这里只有7个女孩
- They're safe. - I'm only counting seven girls.
-娜塔莉在哪儿 -我不知道
- Where's Natalie? - I don't know.
房♥子安全 没有怀亚特的踪迹
House is clear. No sign of Wyatt.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表