剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Well, let me go grab my phone.
我应该能帮你找到他们照片
I can probably find them for you.
-十分感激 -没事
- We'd appreciate that. - Yeah.
我就直说了 丹尼
I'm gonna be straight with you, Danny.
我觉得有些不妙
I don't like the way this is trending.
依我看 这种事的结局都不太好
In my experience, situations like this... they don't end well.
还是孩子们小的时候好 没有这些麻烦事
Things were so much easier when they were younger.
我也说不好
I don't know.
那时候 我知道该怎么支持她
I knew how to be there for her,
怎样保证她的安全
how to keep her safe.
但孩子越长越大
But then, they get older.
夜幕降临 我却难以入眠
It's hard to sleep at night when you know
想着女儿在外面闯荡 我却不在身边
your daughter is out in the big world without you.
我之前也听别人这么说过
Yeah, I'd heard that a few times before.
但直到我有了孩子 才真正理解
I never understood it until I had my own baby.
凯茜去世后
When Cassie died,
格蕾丝慢慢与我疏离
Gracie started to pull away.
我以为搬去去蒙大拿生活 远离这片伤心地
I thought that moving somewhere remote like Montana
会让我们的关系再次好转 但事与愿违
would reconnect us, but it just got worse.
甚至更加糟糕 我也尝试做了很多事
I tried to do all the right things, but, uh...
但最终还是把她越推越远
I still ended up pushing her away.
照片墙上显示 她男友叫皮特·福斯特
So, according to Insta, his name is Peter Foster.
-能给我看看吗 -当然
- May I? - Yeah.
斯特里特
Hey. Yo, Street,
我需要你帮我查个人 叫皮特·福斯特
I need you to run a search on Peter Foster.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
帕特丽夏·克拉克怎么样了
News about Patricia Clark?
还在手术中 已经四个小时了
Yeah, she's still in surgery. Going on four hours now.
发现她的时候 你看起来有点被吓到
You seemed a little shell-shocked earlier
现在还好吧
when we found her. Are you good?
帕特丽夏让我想起了我姑姑诺琳
Patricia reminds me a lot of my Aunt Noreen.
她是世界上最好的姑姑
She was the coolest aunt you could ask for.
小时候她经常塞给我糖或者钱
Always slipping me candy or cash when I was younger.
我的每场篮球赛 她都来
Came to all my basketball games,
我第一次喝酒 就是她教我的
even gave me my first taste of liquor
当时我还没成年 喝的是蓝方威士忌
when I was a teenager-- Johnnie Walker Blue.
那酒不错
That's the good stuff.
喝下去感觉自己在舔火炉
Tasted like licking a fireplace, at the time.
总之 她是个很好的人
Well, point is, she was an awesome woman,
让我忍♥不住去想
and I can't help but think
如果今天是她出事 她得多害怕
how terrified she'd have been in Patricia's shoes today.
这也更想让我把罪犯缉拿归案
Makes me really want to put cuffs on whoever's responsible.
等一下 我好像找到点东西了
Hey, wait. I think I found something.
所有受害者的家里 都有保险箱对吧
All the victims had safes inside their home, right?
型号♥不同 大小不同 但是
Different models and sizes, but they all had
箱门内都有同样的贴纸
the same sticker on the inside of the door.
看起来像经销商的贴纸
Looks like a vendor sticker.
桑德森保险箱与锁具公♥司♥
Sanderson Safes & Locksmithing.
谷内的一家安保公♥司♥
A home security shop in the Valley.
所有人是亚当·桑德森
Owner is an Adam Sanderson.
他十二年前曾因偷窃被起诉
He's got a B&E charge from 12 years ago.
你觉得 他又重操旧业 开始盗窃了
You think he got back into the burglary business?
我们把他叫来问一问
Let's bring him in and find out.
丹尼
Hey, Danny.
尼歇尔给我打电♥话♥了
It's Nichelle.
好的 我在车里等你
All right. I'll be in the car.
宝贝 一切都好吧
Hey, baby. Everything all right?
都好 我真希望能帮你和丹尼多做一些
Yeah, I just wish there was more I can do for you and Danny.
查得怎么样了
How's the search going?
我们刚发现格蕾丝的男友
We just found out that Grace's boyfriend has a misdemeanor
曾因家暴犯过轻罪
for domestic battery in his past.
此外 他女儿邻居说
You pair that with a neighbor who says
格蕾丝身上有淤青
she saw Grace with bruises on her body,
把这两项放在一起 感觉事情不妙
it's not looking very good right now.
丹尼怎么样
How's Danny handling it?
他还算稳定
He's holding up.
我有点担心他
I just worry for him.
最好的情况 格蕾丝和她男友出城了
Best case scenario, Grace and her boyfriend left town
游玩了几天 没跟任何人说
for a couple of days and just didn't tell anybody, but...
但你担心怕出现最坏的结果
But you're expecting the worst.
宝贝 我就是想替他找到女儿
Baby, I just want to find him some answers.
我忍♥不住去换位思考
I can't help but put myself in his shoes.
如果是薇薇安走丢了
If it was Vivienne who was missing,
我肯定不惜余力 一直寻找
I would never stop looking.
你要给丹尼树立信心
You've got to keep the faith for Danny.
要说谁能找到格蕾丝
If anybody can find Grace,
那一定是你 洪都
it's you, Hondo.
宝贝 我得挂了 爱你
Baby, I got to go. I love you.
-替我亲亲薇薇安好吗 -好的
- Kiss Vivienne for me, okay? - I will.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
听我说
Hey, listen.
到了皮特·福斯特家 你得听我命令
When we get to Peter Foster's, I need you to let me
-让我处理 好吗 -什么
- handle it, all right? - Wait, what?
不行 让我先跟他独处五分钟
No, just, give me five minutes alone with him.
我知道你现在很生气 我也是
I know you're pissed at him. So am I.
但我们还没有证据证明他伤害了格蕾丝
But we don't have proof that he hurt Grace yet.
证据还不够吗 那些照片还不足以表明吗
Not enough proof? Those photos weren't enough?
邻居的证言呢
Or the neighbor's story?
他打了格蕾丝
He beat her, man.
-还需要什么呢 -跟我保证 在车里等我
-What more do you need? Promise me you'll wait in the car.
行吧
Okay.
我们去找这个混♥蛋♥
Let's find this bastard.
哪来的什么入室抢劫
I don't know anything about any home robberies.
桑德森保险箱与锁匠是正经公♥司♥
Sanderson Safes & Locksmithing is on the up-and-up.
那为什么你们公♥司♥
Okay, then why is your company
是三起入室抢劫案受害者
the only connection between the victims of
之间的唯一联♥系♥
three home invasions?
其中两人在家中被杀害
Two of whom were executed in their homes.
杀害
Executed?
没错
Yeah.
你们误会我了
Whoa, you got the wrong idea about me.
是吗
Do we?
记录显示
Your record says that you aren't shy
你对私闯民宅可不陌生
about breaking and entering.
2011年 你黑入了拉辛银行的保险箱
Also says you broke into a safe at Racine Bank in 2011.
洗劫一空
Robbed it.
好吧 我确实打开了保险箱
Okay, I broke into the safe,
但我什么都没偷
but I didn't steal anything.
制♥造♥那个保险箱的公♥司♥
The company that manufactured the safe
说它无懈可击
said it couldn't be cracked.
所以你闯进一家联邦银行就是为了证明自己
So, you broke into a federal bank to prove a point?
确实如此
Pretty much.
我对这类事情很在行
I had a knack for those kind of things.
五岁时
My brother taught me
我哥哥教会了我开锁
how to pick locks when I was five,
我少年时期很叛逆
and I had some rebellious teenage years
别人说东我往西
where I took the word "Don't" as a personal challenge.
我后悔很多事
I have a lot of stuff I regret,
但我从不伤人
but I never hurt anyone.
这是你的一面之词 但现在
That's your story... but right now,
你是唯一能把三名死者联♥系♥起来的人
you're the only one connecting all three of our victims.
杰里·哈弗福德 詹姆斯·戴
Jerry Haverford, James Day
帕特里夏·克拉克
And Patricia Clark.
我都认识 他们都在我这买♥♥过保险箱
I know all of them. They-they bought safes from me.
在我安装时 帕特里夏给我做了
Patricia made me the most amazing blueberry muffins
最棒的蓝莓松饼
when I did the install.
她人很好
Real sweetheart.
等一下
Wait a second.
这些客户都是介绍过来的
All these clients were referrals.
谁是介绍人
Referrals from who?
一个叫
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表