剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
赶紧从我家出去
Just get out of my apartment.
丹尼 起来
Danny, get up.
如果我
If I ever
再听说 你敢动一位女孩一根手指
hear about you laying another finger on an innocent woman,
我以我全部身家保证
I promise you, on everything I'm made of,
你就要真的了解下什么叫"困难"
you'll learn what "Rough" Really means.
能碰到你们太好了
Glad I caught you guys.
我拿了一些姑姑的东西
I was just on my way back to the hospital with some things
正要回医院
for my aunt.
-她会挺过来吗 -看起来是的
- She's gonna pull through? - Looks like it.
-多亏了你们 -肯定还有医生们的功劳
- Thanks to you. - And the doctors, too, I bet.
医生们说要不是你们及时赶到
The doctors said the blood loss would've killed her
她就会失血过多而死
if you hadn't arrived when you did.
谢谢你们
So... thank you.
那个黄金交易经纪人昌西·特留莱德
Your aunt's gonna be getting a full refund
会将你姑姑投资的钱
on her investment from Chauncey Telluride...
全数退换给她的
...the gold broker she invested with.
十万美金全额 分毫不少
All $100K, not a penny less.
我知道她会很感激你们的
I know she'll appreciate that.
就我而言 我只是很高兴可以陪陪她
Personally, I am just happy i get to spend more time with her.
这是金钱无法衡量的
You can't put a price on that.
的确是 谢谢
No, you really can't. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
忙碌的一天
It's been a long day.
不如我们喝一杯蓝方敬你诺琳姑姑
How about we go raise a glass of Johnnie Walker Blue
怎么样 我请客
to your Aunt Noreen? My treat.
你为什么骗我 丹尼
Why'd you lie to me, Danny?
今早格蕾丝在比林斯的一家沃尔玛刷了借记卡
Grace used her debit card at a Walmart in Billings this morning.
她在蒙大拿过得非常好
She is perfectly fine in Montana.
她过得一点也不好 洪都
She is not fine, Hondo!
一点也不好
She's not fine.
那个混♥蛋♥伤害她
That bastard assaulted her.
他把我女儿往死里打
He beat the hell out of my baby girl.
她两天前来我家 全身都是伤
She showed up on my doorstep two days ago, all bruised up.
她脖子上的手印清晰可见
I could still see the handprints on her neck.
我要知道是谁干的 我找他算账
I needed to know who did that, and he needed to pay.
丹尼
Danny!
如果你直接和我这么说
If you had just told me this,
我们就可以走正当途径逮捕福斯特了
we could've arrested Foster the right way.
直到今天我才知道他是什么人
I didn't know who he was until today.
格蕾西什么都不会和我说
Gracie wouldn't tell me anything.
她什么都不跟我说
She wouldn't talk to me.
我的宝贝女儿觉得丢脸
My baby was ashamed,
害怕到连话都不敢跟我说
and too scared to even talk to me.
她最需要我的时候
The one time she needed me the most...
我却不在她身边
and I wasn't there.
我身在千里之外
I was a hundred miles away,
完全不知道她受到这么大的伤害
clueless to how bad she was getting hurt.
我让她失望了
I failed her.
老实说
I ain't gonna lie.
我心里非常想让你今晚
A part of me definitely wanted to let you
把皮特·福斯特暴打一顿
beat the crap out of Peter Foster tonight.
如果她伤害我女儿
I mean, if he had hurt my little girl,
我肯定也想和你做同样的事
I would've wanted to do exactly what you did,
冲上他家打他一顿 但是不行
bust down his door, and whup his ass. But!
我们的女儿需要我们 丹尼
Our daughters need us, Danny.
如果我让你去打他
If I had let you go through with it,
接下来五年你就要吃牢饭了
you'd be spending the next five years of your life behind bars.
也许不止五年
Maybe more!
你在牢里要怎么帮格蕾丝
How are you supposed to help Grace from there?
丹尼 你女儿需要你陪在她身边
Danny, your daughter needs you in her life,
而不是被关在牢里
not locked up in a jail cell.
我只是想给她撑腰
I was just trying to be there for her...
但是我却没做到
...and I messed up.
如果这种事再发生 我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do if that happens again?
道歉
Apologize.
向她道歉 一次不行就两次
Yeah, you apologize and you try again.
两次不行 三次四次
And then you keep on trying and trying
不停地尝试 直到解决为止
and trying and you try until you fix it, man.
不然你的努力就都白费了
Or you collapse from the sheer effort.
当爸爸就是这样的
That's what being a father is.
如果我们快点走
Listen, if we hurry...
就能让你赶上最后一班飞机
we can get you home
飞离洛杉矶国际机场 回到家
on the last flight out of LAX tonight.
回到你女儿身边
Get you back to your daughter.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我不是故意吵醒你的
I didn't mean to wake you up.
我本来打算等你的
I was trying to wait up for you,
但我肯定是睡着了
but I must've conked out.
今天事情很多吧
You had a rough day?
你没事吧
You good?
宝贝 等我们让薇薇安上自卫防身课之后
Baby, I will be-- once we get Vivie
我就会没事了
some self-defense classes.
近身格斗 柔道 合气道
Krav Maga, jiujitsu, aikido...
也许全都学
...maybe all of the above.
我同意
I'm with you.
但是我觉得她需要先学会走路
But I think she's gonna need to learn how to walk first.
没错
Touché.
你睡吧
You sleep.
交给我
I got this.
我的宝贝女儿
There's my baby girl.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表