剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
So, what? She just gets a free pass?
迪肯
Deac,
事实上 抓走迈卡的人
the truth is, might be Liam
可能是利亚姆 但责任在艾比
that snatched Micah, but this is on her.
她只是想让我们帮她找儿子
She just wants us to find her son.
而且很可能她并没有复吸
And there's a strong possibility that that doesn't happen.
所以这个时候 注意你的语气
So in the meantime, watch your tone.
他怎么了
What's with him?
我感觉是这个案子让他想起了什么往事
I get the sense that this case is dredging up some old issues.
-他妈妈 -对 我会看着他的
- His mother? - Yeah. I'll keep my eye on him.
-好的 -有什么利亚姆·邓恩的信息吗
- All right. - We got any new intel on Liam Dunn?
他没有任何关于毒品交易和
His criminal history has nothing to do with
买♥♥卖♥♥儿童的犯罪前科
trafficking or children.
-可能是因为没被抓到 -也有可能
- Well, maybe he was never got caught. - Yeah, well, maybe.
但是我总觉得我们漏了什么
But I can't shake the feeling that we're missing something.
目前他是唯一的嫌疑人
Well, right now, he's our only suspect.
-找到他 就找到了迈卡 -迪肯
- We find him, we find Micah. - Hey, Deacon?
-怎么了 -可以请教你点事吗
- Yeah? - Can I ask you something?
可以
Yeah.
-什么事 -关于我和尼歇尔的
- What's up? - It's me and Nichelle.
我们今早谈了件事 挺稀奇的
We had this weird conversation earlier
到底要不要给孩子授洗
about whether or not we were gonna baptize our kid.
她想 你不想吗
She wants to and you don't?
正好相反
Actually, it's the opposite.
她对这个有些抵触
She had strong feelings about it.
我知道她不信教 但我以为
I mean, I knew she wasn't very religious, but I just thought
她对这事会保持顺其自然的态度
she'd have a "Go with the flow" kind of attitude about it,
但事实上却不是这样
but that was definitely not the case.
怎么了
What?
没什么 就是有点惊讶
No, I'm just a little surprised that,
你居然想给孩子授洗
that you'd want to.
我知道 理解
I-I know. I understand.
你上次见我去教堂是什么时候
When was the last time you saw me in a church?
三年前 维多利亚的授洗
Three years ago. Victoria's baptism.
为什么想要给孩子授洗呢
Why do you want to baptize your child?
我也说不好 迪肯
I don't know, Deac.
虽然我在基♥督♥教环境中长大
Look, I haven't kept up with my Christian upbringing
却没有遵循基♥督♥教活动 不过
in a minute, but, you know,
我仍然认为我是信教的
I still consider myself to be spiritual.
一想到孩子要出生
But with a baby on the way...
我可能最近对好多事情有了新的想法
I guess I'm just questioning things a lot more these days.
每个新手爸爸都会这么做
That's something every new father does.
那我要怎么跟尼歇尔说
But what do I do with Nichelle?
我们在这个问题上意见完全相反
We're on opposite sides of this one.
我觉得应该没有缓和的余地
I mean, I don't even know that there's a middle ground.
首先 你要想清楚
Okay, first, you need to think why
授洗为何对你如此重要
is this baptism so important to you.
但别急着做出行动
And then sit on it, you know?
如果你真的很想这么做
If it's something you decide you really want,
这对你来说意义重大 那就和她好好谈谈
it means a lot to you, just talk to Nichelle.
她可能会给你意外之喜
She might surprise you.
根据孩子妈妈所说
According to the kid's mother,
利亚姆·邓恩这人不错
this Liam Dunn is a pretty decent guy,
对案情毫无帮助
which is zero help to us.
收♥容♥所♥那边有新消息了吗
You guys learn anything new at the shelter?
我们跟主管聊了聊
Well, we talked to the housing supervisor.
一开始 她超级惊慌和害怕
At first, she was a total deer in headlights.
好像所有人都喜欢利亚姆 从没惹麻烦
Seems Liam was liked by everybody, never a problem.
我们在的时候 主管发现
But while we were there, the supervisor discovered
办公室里的一沓汽车旅馆代金券丢了
a stack of motel vouchers missing from her office.
这和这位受人喜欢的绑♥架♥者有什么关系
And how does that trace back to our oh-so-likable kidnapper?
只有门卫有她办公室的钥匙
Janitor's the only other person with a key to her office.
有很大可能 他把男孩带去旅馆了
So there's a good chance this dude took the boy to a motel.
真的够恶心的
Yeah, that's not gross at all.
所有的旅馆都接受收♥容♥所♥的代金券吗
And all these motels accept the shelter's vouchers?
-没错 -好的 一个一个搜
- Yup.- All right, I want patrol out to every one of them.
等一下 看范乃斯大道的山风旅馆
Wait. Hillwinds Inn on Van Ness.
几小时前 巡逻警车在那处理了一起事件
Patrol responded to an incident there a couple hours ago.
抢手逃逸前 发生了短暂的交火
There was a brief shootout before the gunman fled.
旅馆主人报告现场有一个男人和小孩
Motel owner reported a man and a boy at the scene.
特征符合利亚姆和迈卡
They match the descriptions of Liam and Micah.
好的 把旅馆主人找来
All right, let's get the motel owner in here,
-看还有什么发现 -走吧
- find out more about what he saw. - Let's go.
-坐吧 -谢谢
- Just take a seat. - Thanks.
我已经把所有知道的事都告诉警♥察♥了
Look, I told the cops everything I know.
说了三遍
Three times over.
我觉得应该没有什么新发现了
I'm sure I've got nothing new for you.
你说 在你的陈述中 有一男子带着孩子
You said in your statement there was a man and a boy
住在你的旅店
at your motel.
-是他俩吗 -是的
- Is this them? - Yeah.
他们大约在2点45登记入住的
They checked in about a quarter to 3:00.
男子有没有提到他们从哪来
The man mention anything about where they were coming from,
或者要到哪里去
or where they might be headed?
旅馆24小时营业 一晚50块
I'm open 24 hours, I charge 50 bucks a night.
这种旅店一般不问很多问题
It's not a place where you ask many questions.
他们俩之间的交流如何
What about their interaction?
有没有很奇怪或者反常的事情
Anything odd or distinct you recall?
怎么个奇怪
How so?
小男孩身上有什么记号♥吗
Did the little boy have any marks on him?
他看起来害怕男子吗
Did he seem scared of the man?
没有
No.
就是普通父子的样子
It just seemed like your basic father-son.
是的 但男人不是孩子的父亲
Yeah, except the man isn't the boy's father.
他绑♥架♥了孩子
He kidnapped him.
完全看不出来
I never would have guessed.
男孩看起来和男子处得很融洽
That boy seemed so comfortable with that man.
但是他也非常害怕
But, uh, he was terrified as hell
因为来了两个枪手要抓他们
when the two shooters showed up and went after them.
等一下 "抓他们"是什么意思
Hold on. What do you mean "went after them"?
我以为枪手是来抢劫我的
I thought the sons of bitches had come to rob me.
这也不是一次两次了
Wouldn't have been the first time.
但是他们没要钱 什么都没要
But no demand for money. Nothing.
然后枪手在走廊看到男人和孩子
Then they saw the man and the boy in the hallway,
看起来是为了找他们的看上去他们是来找他们的
and it was like they'd come for them.
旅店里有监控吧
Your motel have security cameras?
这是旅店里唯一的摄像头吗
This the only camera this place has?
应该还有一个
I think there's another one.
这是利亚姆和迈卡
All right. There's Liam and Micah.
枪手的目标是他们 店员说得没错
The shooters are targeting them. The motel clerk was right.
这不关你的事 老家伙
This isn't about you, old man!
我们只想要那个孩子
We just want the kid!
这些人不是在追捕绑匪
These guys aren't after the kidnapper.
是在追捕那个孩子
They're after the boy.
利亚姆是在保护迈卡
Liam's protecting Micah from these guys.
那他们到底是谁
Then who the hell are they?
要一个无辜的孩子做什么
And what could they possibly want with an innocent child?
车膜和徽章无法辨认
Can't make out any patches or insignia,
但从车型和技术来看
but judging by the bikes and their tactics,
我猜汽车旅馆的罪犯是俱乐部成员
my guess is our motel perps are club affiliated.
这只会让事情更复杂
Which only muddies the water more.
机车俱乐部为什么要追一个小男孩
Why would a biker club be chasing a little boy?
头儿 我们对利亚姆和迈卡
Hey, boss, we got a BOLO out on the car
开离汽车旅馆所用车发了协查通告
that Liam and Micah left the motel in.
安珀警报也已发出
Amber Alert's out as well.
收到
All right, copy that.
这是棕榈谷警局的
This is Detective Ramona Quinn
拉蒙那·奎恩警探
from the sheriff's department in Palmdale.
她听说了山风旅馆的枪击案
She heard about the shootings at the Hillwinds Inn.
觉得她能帮我们补全真♥相♥
She thinks she can help us fill in the blanks.
-幸会 -你们的枪手属于
- Nice to meet you. - Your shooters belong to
一个叫棕榈谷异教帮的摩托车俱乐部
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表