剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
They're newlyweds now.
你对他了解得还真不少
You certainly seem to know a hell of a lot about him.
扎克的订婚戒指是我卖♥♥给他的
I sold Zack his engagement ring.
大概一周前
A week or so ago,
他带着一大包现金进来
he came in with a big wad of cash.
好几千 他想要一个戒指
Thousands. He wanted a ring.
说他们要去维加斯结婚
Said they were headed to Vegas to get married.
像他这样的孩子
Where's a kid like this get his hands
-哪来这么多现金 -我说过
- on thousands in cash? - Like I said, I...
我知道 你从不过问
Yeah, you don't ask.
但你看起来像是知道什么
But you look like you have an idea.
他好像提过OVP
He might have mentioned the OVPs.
奥尔弗拉街头玩家
The Olvera Street Players?
怎么 你觉得这孩子卷入帮派了
What, you think this kid's involved in a gang?
不
Nah.
不过看他处理钱的态度 我觉得
The way he was acting about the money, I...
钱可能是他偷的
...think he might have stolen it.
OVP心狠手辣
All right. The OVPs are ruthless.
如果扎克偷了他们的东西 我很确定
If Zack stole from them, I'm pretty sure
我们不是唯一在找他的人
we're not the only ones looking for him.
扎克 他姓什么
Zack. He, uh, have a last name?
-汤普森 -好的
- Thompson. - All right.
我需要你所有关于那把枪的文件
I'm gonna need any paperwork you have on that firearm.
对 还有那条红宝石项链
Oh, yeah. And the ruby necklace.
也拿来吧
Let's have that, too.
没人叫你们来
Ain't nobody call for you.
放松 朋友
Easy, pal.
我只是来找2C公♥寓♥的住户谈谈
Just came to talk to Apartment 2-C.
是洪都吗
Is that Hondo?
伯纳德女士 您好吗
How you doing, Ms. Bernard?
我个老太婆 现在这样已经很好啦
About as good as an old lady can expect these days.
你们都散了吧
Y'all move on now.
您确定吗 伯纳德女士
You sure, Ms. Bernard?
你要我再说一遍吗
You gonna make me repeat myself?
不用 女士
No, ma'am.
他们说是在照看我
Call themselves looking out for me.
-你很久没来了 -我知道 抱歉
- You haven't been by in so long. - I know. I'm sorry.
我最近有点忙 但这不是借口
I've been a little busy. It's not an excuse.
我应该多来看看
I should come by more often.
-这是鲍威尔警官 -很高兴认识你
- This is Officer Powell. - It's nice to meet you.
既然你带了位年轻女警♥察♥
Since you brought this young police lady with you,
我知道你不是来应酬的
I know this ain't no social call.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我们需要找到一个叫路狗的家伙
We need to find a guy who goes by Lo-Dog.
-有消息说他住在这附近 -确实如此
- Word on the street is he lives around here. - He does.
你知道他的真名吗 在哪能找到他
Do you know his real name? Where we can find him?
就算我知道 也不会告诉你
If I did, I wouldn't tell you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你没听错
You heard me just fine.
伯纳德女士 今早发生了一起枪击案
Ms. Bernard, there was a shooting this morning.
当发生暴♥力♥事件时 警♥察♥跑来打探我
I'm not surprised the cops come sniffing around
一点也不奇怪
when there's violence.
但我从来没有想过
But I never expected you
会是你来 洪都
to carry that water, Hondo.
我们只是想帮忙
We're just trying to help.
亲爱的 在人死之前来叫"帮助"
Help comes before you're dead, sweetheart.
死后才来就就不是了
After, it's called something else.
伯纳德女士认为 洛城警局只会在
Ms. Bernard thinks the LAPD only shows up
最糟糕的情况发生后出现
after the worst has already happened.
在这个街区住得太久
Been living in this neighborhood too long,
见得太多了
and seen too much.
即使洪都长着那双比利·迪伊的眼睛
Even Hondo, with those Billy Dee eyes,
也无法改变我的想法
can't change my mind.
你知道我不会放弃的
You know I'm gonna keep trying.
我可以为那个男孩的谋杀案画上句号♥
Listen, I can bring closure to that boy's murder.
你说路狗是无辜的
You say Lo-Dog is innocent.
我相信你 因为我知道如果他有罪你是不会包庇他的
I believe you, 'cause I know you wouldn't protect him if he wasn't.
但是这不足以让洛城警局放下对他的嫌疑
But that's not enough for LAPD to drop him as a suspect.
让他过来找我 做个笔录
Just have him come talk to me, on the record.
他可以一个人来
He can walk in by himself.
不需要让别人知道
Nobody out there needs to know.
吃完午饭你好像一直有心事 没事吧
You've kind of been in your head since lunch. Everything okay?
没事 我只是在思考
Yeah, I'm just... thinking.
你刚说的话你自己信吗
You believe what you said?
我说什么了
What'd I say?
你跟谭说 是那个男的破坏了他的家庭
To Tan, about that other guy being a homewrecker.
他就是个垃圾
Human garbage.
我这么说只是想让他好受些
I mean, look, I was just trying to make him feel better,
不过也差不多是这样
but basically, yeah.
谁能干出这样的事来
I mean, who does that?
我妈妈就是
Well, my mom, apparently.
你♥爸♥爸是已婚 但这没有阻止她 或是他
Your dad was married, and that didn't stop her or him.
好吧 我不是... 我没有说你妈妈
Okay, I'm not... Look, I wasn't talking about your mom.
不是的
I wasn't.
有什么区别呢
What's the difference?
我不是在责怪你
I'm not blaming you.
她的确几乎破坏了你的家庭
It's your home she almost wrecked.
我也不知道该说什么
Look, I don't know what to say.
好吧
Yeah.
我也是
Well, neither do I.
我们一天都没有找到话聊
You know, we haven't really known what to say all day.
不可能只有我感觉到了吧
I can't be the only one who's noticed.
对 是有点尴尬
No, I mean, it's been weird,
但我们会克服的 没事的
but we'll get through it. It's okay.
是吗
Will we?
我觉得我们都想着
I think we both kind of assume that,
既然我们是一个爸爸生的
since we're half siblings,
我们之间肯定会有某种默契 但是...
there'd be some kind of a connection, but...
或许我们得承认其实并没有
maybe we just need to admit there's not.
好的 谢谢了 马丁内斯 我欠你个人情
All right, thanks, Martinez. I owe you.
我在帮派和毒品科的朋友说
My guy in Gang and Narcotics,
奥尔弗拉街头玩家在经营催收业务
he says the Olvera Street Players run a collection racket,
背靠非法移♥民♥生意
leaning on immigrant businesses.
他们可不是善茬
And they're not very nice about it.
偷他们的东西可没有好果子吃t
Definitely not the kind of people you want to be stealing from.
你查到什么了
What do you got?
扎克·汤普森 22岁
Zack Thompson, 22 years old.
数次被控轻微盗窃
Couple charges for petty theft.
涉嫌参与一起毕科联合社区附近的多起打♥砸♥抢♥劫案
Connected into a rash of smash-and-grab robberies around Pico Union.
打碎车窗玻璃 窃取车内财务
Breaking car windows and taking whatever's inside.
不过这里很有问题
But, hey. But there's a red flag here.
三天前 他为他的妻子莎莉上报了人口失踪
Three days ago, he filed a missing persons report for his wife Sally.
你追他的时候 他说的不是失踪
When you chased him, he didn't say "missing."
他说的是她被掳走了
He said she was taken.
所以扎克继续另一起打杂抢劫活动
So Zack goes on another smash-and-grab spree,
结果偷到OVP的头上
and ends up stealing from the OVPs.
做为报复 他们抓了莎莉
As retaliation, they grab Sally.
他们一定要回了他们的钱才会放人
Look, I bet that they're holding her until they get their money back.
对 但是钱已经不在他身上了
Yeah, but he doesn't have their money.
他现在只有一把枪
Instead, he's got a gun.
奥尔弗拉街就在附近
Olvera Street is close by.
要是OVP在那做生意
If the OVPs do business there,
我敢肯定扎克就是往那去了
I guarantee that's where Zack is headed.
你好 我想找这的老板 史黛西
Hi. Uh, looking for the owner, Stacey.
她今天在吗
Is she in today?
她在那边
She's over there.
谢谢
Thanks.
不好意思 你是史黛西吗
Excuse me, Stacey?
是的 有什么事吗
Yes. Can I help you?
抱歉打扰了
Uh, sorry to bother.
我妻子 是你先生的同事
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表