剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
信任危机
dicey footing right now.
t我们聊过这个的 你知道我不在乎我爸怎么想
We talked about this. You know I don't care what my dad thinks.
别担心 不管什么都会过去的
Hey, don't worry. Whatever it is, it'll blow over.
这次恐怕不会了
Not this time.
艾伦 我是名警♥察♥
Ellen, I'm a cop,
我们马上就要对你父亲收网了
and the net is about to close on your father,
不过如果你帮我 我可以保证你与此案无关
but I can keep you clear of it, if you help me.
你是洛城警局的
You're LAPD?
听我说 你和纳扎里安不是一个世界的人
Listen to me, you're not a part of Nazarian's world.
你不用被他拖着一起下水
You don't have to get dragged down with him.
-我不明白 -别害怕
- I don't understand. - Don't be afraid.
告诉皮特你需要我帮忙做件事
Just tell Peter you need my help with something.
我就能离开这里
I can get out of here,
我的上级也可以把你安排进证人保护计划
and my boss can get you into witness protection.
还有豁免权
And immunity?
-完全无罪赦免 -我会亲自打给地检为你求情的
- Full immunity. - I will call the D.A. myself to ask.
好吧
Okay.
好 我去跟皮特说
Yeah. Let me go talk to Peter.
艾伦的公♥寓♥是小♥户♥♥型♥ 不是纳扎里安
Ellen's condo is a loft. It's not an ideal spot
提纯氮卓的理想场所 太小了
for Nazarian to refine his Iso. It's too small.
阿尔昆被带去的地方可能还有三处
That still leaves three places they could've taken Arkun.
店面可能太公开了
The storefront might be too public?
店本身而言 是的
The shop itself, sure,
但后面有个仓库
but there's a whole stockroom in the back.
仓库和房♥子都足够大而且隐蔽
Storage unit and the house are large and private enough.
等下 那是我的私人号♥ 等我一下
Hold on, that's my private number. Give me a second.
纳扎里安还需要别的东西来处理依替氮卓吗
Does Nazarian need anything else to process the Iso?
暖炉 一些别的设备
A furnace, some equipment?
不 现阶段只需要厨房♥化学
No. It's kitchen chemistry at this point.
-他能在任何地方完成 -是阿尔昆
- He could do it at any one - of these places. - It's Arkun.
但并不是他的手♥机♥号♥
But the call's not coming from his number.
你做了什么
What did you do?
艾伦
Ellen,
别这么做
don't do this.
他想要我帮他
He wanted me to help him.
他说他是警♥察♥
He said he's a cop.
我就知道
I knew it.
他一定是想利用艾伦
He must've tried to use Ellen.
他的身份暴露了
His cover's blown.
好吧 但他拿到了一部手♥机♥
All right, but he got his hands on a phone.
克拉克 把我们接入
Clark, conference us in.
如果保持通话 我们就能追踪
If the line stays open, we can trace the call.
不许动
Don't move.
你是洛城警局的
So, you're LAPD, huh?
拜托
Come on.
-你接入了吗 -快了
- Are you linked up yet? - Almost.
迫不及待地想告诉纳扎里安我一直是对的
Can't wait to tell Nazarian I was right all along.
放开我 放开我
Get off me. Get off me!
追踪到了
Got the trace.
好了 手♥机♥信♥号♥♥来自那座塔
All right, the cell signal pinged off that tower,
而塔在艾伦母亲山谷的房♥子范围内
and that's within range of Ellen's mother's house in the Valley.
他们一定是从那里把他带走的
That's got to be where they took him.
-那是纳扎里安的藏身处 -迪肯 到那里去
- That's Nazarian's hideout. - Deacon, get over there.
他们知道他是警♥察♥ 他们会杀了他的
They know he's a cop. They're gonna kill him.
特警队没法及时赶到
SWAT will never get there in time.
我们有自己的办法
Oh, we have our ways.
好吧 我们离着陆点大概有五百米
Okay, we're about a half klick from the L.Z.
红外无人机显示有六个热信♥号♥♥
Infrared drone showed six heat signatures.
其中一个应该就是阿尔昆
One of them should be Arkun.
好了 听好了
All right, listen up.
直升机为我们争取了时间
Bird got us here quick,
但失去了先发制人的机会
but we lose the element of surprise,
所以要高度警惕
so keep heads on swivels.
预计一分钟到达目的地
ETA to drop site is one mike.
预计高度400米
Estimate in 400.
准备降落
Let's get ready to drop!
让我♥干♥掉他
Just let me kill him.
得先弄清楚他给条子传了什么情报
We need to know what information he passed on to the cops first.
你准备好开口了吗
You ready to start talking?
他需要我的帮助才能逃走
He needed my help to get away.
警♥察♥不能知道他在这里吧
I mean, the police can't know he's here, right?
他们知道毒品的事吗
Do they know about the drugs?
这要你来告诉我了
You are going to tell me.
直升机
Chopper!
他们怎么发现我们的
How did they find us, huh?
你俩 能装多少装多少
You two, load up what you can.
带上他一起走
He is coming with me.
-检查危险物 -准备绳子
- Checking for hazards. - Prepare the rope!
-好的 目测安全 -收到
- Okay, looks clear. - Roger.
后面一切正常
We're good back here.
解开绳索 放下绳索
Rope line's away. Ropes are coming down.
绳索就位
Lines in place.
好了 我们一下去
All right, once we're down,
斯特里特 阿尔法罗 和鲍威尔
Street, Alfaro, and Powell,
你们就进入那栋房♥子
you get inside that house.
洛克 你和我走前面
Rocker, you and I'll hook around the front.
-一队就位 -就位
- First team ready? - Ready.
就位
Ready.
我们掩护你们 下去吧
We got your backs. Send them.
有人过来了
Got guys coming for us.
到达地面
We're on the ground.
嫌犯回里面去了
Suspects have gone back inside.
待命
Stand by.
-二队就位 -就位
- Second team ready? - Ready.
准备 下去
Ready. Send them.
第三绳索就位
Third roper ready.
他从左翼下去了
He's out on the left.
半程
Halfway.
收到
Copy.
拉起绳索
Pull up over.
-确认 -我下来了
- Check. - I'm down!
直升机离开
Helicopter clear.
快走
Go, go, go.
快走
Go, go, go, go!
绳索已收
Rope's clear.
两人一组
Get two.
两人 鲍威尔
Two. Powell!
-洛城警局 放下武器 -放下武器
- LAPD! Drop your weapons! - Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
放下
Drop it.
一名嫌疑人倒地
One suspect down.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
跪下 将手背到身后
On your knees. Hands behind your back.
第二名嫌犯已被拘捕
Second suspect in custody.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
第三名嫌犯已逮捕
Third suspect in custody.
外面有情况
Outside.
洛城警局
LAPD.
-快走 快 -放了他 纳扎里安
- Let's go. Come on. - Let him go, Nazarian.
-放开他 -别丢下我
- Let him go. - No!
不许动
Don't move.
手放头后面
Hands behind your head.
纳扎里安开黑色SUV逃离 阿尔昆还在他手上
Nazarian's getting away in a black SUV. He's still got Arkun.
纳扎里安驾车驶向正门
Nazarian's heading for the gate.
洛克
Rocker!
马上跪在地上
On your knees now.
30D报告 我们追捕中
30-David, we're on him.
纳扎里安不是什么驾车高手
Nazarian's not an experienced driver,
这条路还很窄
and this is a narrow road.
抓好
Hang on.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表