剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
or after talking to the officers who are so passionate about it?
跟我说实话 那些警♥察♥中
And be honest, were any of these guys
有你男朋友的兄弟吗
your boyfriend's buddies?
就像我之前说的 让你加入是个糟糕的决定
Like I said, bringing you in was a bad idea.
时尚区的线人 还叫潮人B
A Fashion District connection named Snazzy B?
这也太秀了 兄弟
It's almost too perfect, bro.
我以前在风化组时认识的
Know him from my Vice days.
他卖♥♥的可能都是假货
The merch might all be counterfeit,
但款式都是最新的
but the style's all cutting edge.
我们就祈祷他知道
Let's just hope he can ID the brand
用那个血汗工厂的品牌吧
that was using the sweatshop.
-谭警官 -你好
- Officer Tan. - Hey.
黑衣配黑裤
Black on black?
真老土
How boring.
实用大于有型 这位是卢卡警官
Yeah, function over style, man. This is Officer Luca.
-你好吗 兄弟 -你好吗
- What up? What up, man? - What's up?
帮我看看这个
Yeah, I need you to take a look at this
你认得出这个商标
and tell me if you recognize the logo
或是这些衣服设计吗
or any of these clothing designs.
不如我看这个的时候
How about while I look this over,
你们看看这些
you fellas look these over?
不了 谢谢
Yeah. No, thanks, man.
我花钱只买♥♥真家伙
I'm gonna spend my money, it's gonna be on something real.
这些手表真的能看时间
They really tell time
这些墨镜真的能遮阳
and shade your eyes.
一个品牌值多少钱是由消费者决定的
It's the consumer who decides how much a brand name is worth.
这牌子肯定有点东西 你才会花心思造假
It's gotta be worth something to you, you took the trouble to spoof it.
他说到点上了 兄弟
He's got you there, man.
这个商标 这个字母T 再加上
This logo, this letter T, plus the,
无缝剪裁的上衣
drapey tops...
我觉得是
I think this is
特丽布蕾的最新款
Tremblay's latest line.
特丽布蕾 是设计师的名字
Tremblay? That's a designer?
薇薇安·特丽布蕾当然自称是设计师了
Vivian Tremblay would call herself a designer,
但是要我说 她只不过又是一个
but I say she's just another person
把一堆七十年代元素堆砌在一起的人而已
shoving '70s style in my face again.
喇叭裤过时了是有原因的
Bell-bottoms died for a reason.
好 知道了
All right, noted.
好 我给洪都打电♥话♥
All right, I'll call Hondo.
多谢你提供的线索
Thanks for the info.
安分点 别伤着别人了
Hey, be good now. Don't hurt nobody.
我们有线索了
Yo, we got 'em.
-你好 -欢迎光临特丽布蕾 有什么需要吗
- Hi. - Welcome to Tremblay. Can I help you?
洛城警局 我们想找薇薇安·特丽布蕾
LAPD. We're looking for Vivian Tremblay.
有些问题想问她
Just want to ask her a few questions.
她在后面 我去帮你们叫她
She's in the back. I can get her for you.
不用了 我们自己去吧
Oh, that's okay. We'll find her.
-薇薇安·特丽布蕾 -警♥察♥来了
- Vivian Tremblay? - Cops are here.
抱歉
Excuse me.
停下
Stop!
别动
Don't move!
靠墙站好 她把手♥机♥扔进马桶了
Up against the wall. She dropped it in the toilet.
打给谁了
Who was that?
是那个血汗工厂的老板吗
Was that the sweatshop operator?
劳工在哪 薇薇安 他们在哪
Where are the workers, Vivian? Where are they?!
电讯公♥司♥调出了薇薇安最后拨出的电♥话♥号♥码
Phone company pulled the last number that Vivian called.
来自一次性手♥机♥ 已经关机了
Belongs to a burner. It's switched off.
一定是血汗工厂的老板
It's got to be the sweatshop operator.
她给他报了信
She warned him,
可能是叫他把劳工转移出洛城
probably told him to move the workers out of L.A.
也就是说我们需要在他把劳工转移走前
Which means we got to find this guy
找到那家伙
before he gets them out of the city.
谭和鲍威尔正在翻阅特丽布蕾
Tan and Powell are going through Tremblay's business records
陈列室的业务记录
from the showroom office,
看是否有能提供身份线索的信息
looking for anything that can give us an ID.
好吧 看来薇薇安确实
Well, it seems like Vivian was involved
参与了血汗工厂的运营
in the sweatshop in a real way.
不过记录里应该查不到她的名字
But I doubt she has his name in her records.
虽然希望不大
Look, it's a long shot,
但我们得想办法找到那些劳工
but we need some way to get to these workers.
洪都和迪肯正在审讯薇薇安
Hondo and Deacon are talking to Vivian now.
我们正在想办法
We're working on it.
我不知道你们说的劳工是什么
I don't know what workers you're talking about.
好吧 被我和同事打断的那通电♥话♥
Okay. That phone call that my colleague and I interrupted--
是在说什么
what was that about?
一些别的事
Something else.
薇薇安 我们突袭了血汗工厂
Vivian, we raided the sweatshop.
这可是美国
We live in America.
几十年前就没有血汗工厂了
There haven't been sweatshops here in decades.
有意思的是 你的一个纺织女工
It's funny, because one of your seamstresses--
昨天才告诉我们 她就在你的血汗工厂里工作
she told me that just yesterday, she was in yours.
特丽布蕾没有雇任何纺织女工
Tremblay employs no seamstresses.
计件工作都外包出去了
Piecework is sent outside of the company,
我根本不清楚劳工的情况
and I don't know anything about the labor conditions.
拜托 你刚刚还想毁了自己的手♥机♥
Come on. You were trying to destroy your phone.
在我看来 你是在试图掩盖
That tells me that you're trying to cover up
你与这事关系匪浅的事实
how involved you really are.
如果我们能解救劳工 对你是有好处的
This goes better for you if we save those workers.
现在 如果你肯合作
Now, if you help us,
或许我们能申请减轻
maybe we can get some of the charges reduced,
和免除一些指控
get a few of them taken off the table.
我...
I...
我不知道他们被关在哪里
I don't know where they're being held.
那就给我们血汗工厂老板的名字
Then give us the name of the sweatshop operators.
在你拒绝之前 明白件事
Now, before you go turning your nose up, know this.
我们正在查你的文件
We are going through your files,
也已经找到了他的工厂
and we have his building.
可能需要点时间 但我们会找到这个人
Now, it may take a minute, but we are gonna find this guy.
而当我们找到时 不知道他会不会说
And when we do, I wonder if he's gonna say that you don't know
你对自己服装厂里发生的事一无所知
anything about what's going on in your own clothing factory.
又或许他会为拉托娅·特纳的死亡
Or maybe he just might have some new insight
带来些新的线索
into LaToya Turner's death.
我会给你们他的名字
I will give you his name.
但是我要先跟你们签书面协议
But I want a deal in writing first.
她完全参与了这件事
She is 100% involved in this thing.
而我们还要跟她谈协议
And we're offering her a deal?
还有别的方法能得到那男人的名字
There are other ways to get this guy's name.
但这是最快的
But this is the fastest.
我们得到血汗工厂老板的身份
We get the sweatshop operator's ID,
我们就能在
we can get to these workers
他转移劳工前找到他们
before he can move 'em out of the city.
迪肯 他带着劳工一起离开
Deacon, he skips town with them,
他们会面临一些别的坏情况
they get tossed into some new bad situation.
或许另一个血汗工厂
Maybe another sweatshop,
或许更糟
maybe something even worse.
如果我们没找到他怎么办
What if we don't find this guy?
又如果那些劳工都已经死了呢
Or what if the workers are already dead?
那我们就便宜她了
Then we've let her walk for nothing,
拉托娅·特纳会死得毫无价值
LaToya Turner has died for nothing.
是你说的
You were the one who said,
如果我们有机会拯救那些劳工
if we had a chance to save those workers,
我们必须抓住
we have to take it.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
好吧 打电♥话♥给检察官
All right, call the D.A.
准备书面协议
Get the deal in writing,
从薇薇安那里拿到血汗工厂老板的名字
and get the sweatshop operator's name from Vivian.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我拿到血汗工厂老板的名字了
I got the name of the sweatshop operator.
威廉·陈
William Chen.
看这个 他频繁往返中国
Look at this. He makes frequent trips to China.
他可能就是最初雇佣
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表