剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Ivan's racked up a jacket for aggravated assault and grand larceny.
之后就一直因各种严重罪行几进监狱
He's been in and out of jail on some pretty serious charges.
现在保释出狱
He's out on parole.
好 联♥系♥他妈妈还有他的保释官
All right, let's reach out to his mom and his parole officer.
看看从他们那里能不能问出他的行踪或作案模式
See if they can give us any insight on his whereabouts or patterns.
另一个人呢
What about the other guy?
内斯特·加西亚 米盖尔小时候的朋友
Nestor Garcia. Childhood friends with Miguel.
也是那个片区的 经历类似
Same neighborhood. Similar story.
三年前同一时间被驱逐
Got evicted around the same time, three years ago.
比米盖尔大几岁
He's a few years older than Miguel.
高中毕业后入了伍
After high school, he joined the Army.
军中进了排弹组
Worked bomb disposal unit
后面因袭击军官被开除军籍
until he was dishonorably discharged for assaulting his C.O.
在那之后 因盗窃
Since then, one count of theft,
和毁坏公共财产等罪名多次入狱
another for destroying public property, and so on.
所以他们都是因为圆形剧院流离失所
So they each lost their home to make way for the amphitheater.
于是生了异心
So they got an axe to grind.
我们得查清楚他们和谁在一起
We need to figure out who with
这样就能得知他们下一步会去哪
and that can tell us where they're headed next.
我们给土地开♥发♥商派了保护人员
We sent protective details the details to the land developers' office
并提醒了当时负责
and notified the sheriff's deputies
执行驱逐令的副警长要提高警惕
who enforced the evictions to be on alert.
至于米盖尔和他同伙下一步的目标
As for where Miguel and his crew are going next,
我们正在查 长官
we're working it, sir.
得加把劲了 风险太大了
We need to work it harder. There's too much at stake here.
-我要马上找到这些人 -是 长官
- I need these guys found yesterday. - Yes, sir.
你还在这 指挥官
I see you're still here, Commander.
是 我还有好多事要做 医生
Yeah, I still got a lot going on, Doc.
你能休息五分钟吗
Can you get a five-minute break?
因为我办公室有一台咖啡机
Because I have an espresso machine in my office.
我可以给你做一杯拿铁
And I can make you a latte.
我才不信呢 我没事 谢谢
Yeah, I'm not falling for that. I'm all right, thanks.
米盖尔·富恩特斯家的不幸
You know, you're not responsible for
并不是你引起的 你知道的 对吗
how Miguel Fuentes turned out. You know that, right?
你知道...
You know...
一百天中有九十九天
99 days out of 100,
当我回到家 都能感觉我为改变这座城市出了一份力
I go home knowing that I made a difference in this city.
但是三年前的那一天
But that day, three years ago?
那天我却毫无建树
There was no winning that day.
虽然不是我扣动的扳机
Even though I didn't pull the trigger,
但的确是我下令当着米盖尔的面
I gave the order to put down Miguel's father
击杀了他的父亲
right in front of him.
所以...
So...
要是说我没有责任 那谁有呢
if I'm not responsible, then who is?
为什么你把所有罪责都背在自己身上
Why do you get all the blame?
里卡多·富特恩斯
Surely Ricardo Fuentes,
是他朝副警长开了枪 还拿枪指着你
the man who shot a sheriff's deputy and held you at gunpoint,
那天的事他当然也负有一定责任
he bears some responsibility for what happened.
不论好坏 我们都得为自己的决定负责
Good or bad, we live with our calls.
这就是作为警♥察♥要承担的
That's the burden we bear as cops.
听着 我....
Look, I...
那天发生的事我有一定的责任
I own my part of what happened that day.
我只是对之后的事有疑问
It's... It's just what happened afterward that I question.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不断地问自己
Well, I keep asking myself:
要是那天之后
does any of this happen
我能花点心思去看看米盖尔过得怎么样
if I would've checked on Miguel after that day?
事情会不会有所不同
If I would've made more of an effort to see how he was doing?
罗伯特 没有办法能知道如果你做了不同的事
Robert, there is no way to know if Miguel would've been better off
米盖尔会不会好一点
if you had done anything differently.
我亲眼看到那孩子失去了自己的父亲
I saw that boy lose his father.
那种创伤 悲痛 我见过太多回
That sort of trauma, sadly, I've witnessed too many times.
所以我当然知道结局会是怎样
Certainly enough that I should've known where this was going.
或许我能帮他一把
Maybe I could've helped him through it.
至少我可以试一试
Well... at least I could've tried.
罗伯特 来吧 去坐一坐
Robert, um, come on, let's go sit for a moment.
-来吧 我们可以聊聊 -不了
- Come on. We can talk. - No.
这样就可以了
This was good.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doc.
要命
Oh, damn it.
还以为我查到了内斯特什么
I thought I had an angle on Nestor,
但是查到他的经济情况这就断了
but his financials are a dead end.
巡警去核实了他最后的已知地址
Patrol checked his last known address.
新租客说他几个月前被赶走了
New tenants said he got evicted a couple months back.
埃文那查到什么了吗
You having any better luck with Ivan?
没有 他妈妈都一个多月没见过他了
Nothing. Even his mother hasn't seen him in over a month.
这些人就好像三年前被连根拔起
It's like these guys, all being uprooted three years ago...
再也没有安定下来
They just never really landed again.
-是啊 -好消息
- Yeah. - Hey, good news.
我们申请到了团伙所有成员的移♥动♥运营商的加急搜查令
We got expedited warrants for the entire crew's mobile carriers.
马上就有他们的手♥机♥数据了
Phone data should be coming through soon.
有消息告诉你们
I'll keep you posted.
必须得告诉他
We have to.
好 那个...谭
Yeah. Actually, Tan,
稍等一下
hold up a sec.
有件事...
There's, uh...
我们有件事要告诉你
There's something we got to tell you.
什么事
What's up?
我冰箱里的蛋白饮
You the one who's been stealing
都是你偷喝的
my protein drinks from the fridge?
不是
No.
谭 昨天晚上 我在德尔·弗雷斯科餐厅吃饭
Tan, last night, I was at Del Fresco's for dinner,
我看到邦妮了
and I saw Bonnie.
邦妮昨天在亚特兰大
Bonnie was in Atlanta.
一定是有人跟她长得很像
Must've been someone who looked just like her.
就是邦妮
It was Bonnie.
她和一个男的在一起
And she was there with a guy.
看上去他们在约会
Seemed like they were on a date.
你是在恶作剧吗
You messing with me?
是他要你这么说的
He put you up to this?
-因为这一点也不好玩 -这不是恶作剧
- Because it's not very funny. - It's not a joke.
我们很抱歉
Dude, we are so sorry.
我们觉得应该让你知道
We just figured you'd want to know.
你是说我老婆出轨了
That you think my wife is cheating on me?
我们很抱歉
Like I said, we're sorry.
要是你不相信我 就去问她
If you don't believe me, ask her.
问问邦妮昨晚在哪
Ask Bonnie where she was last night.
我会的 她会告诉我她昨天在亚特兰大出差
I will. And she'll tell me that she was in Atlanta, on business.
好吧 那样的话她就是在撒谎
Okay, then she'd be lying.
谭 我们是为你好
Tan, we're just trying to look out for you.
我知道这很复杂
I know it's complicated.
怎么 你有了克里斯
What? You get with Chris,
就摇身一变 成了恋爱专家了
all of a sudden you're a relationship expert?
还有你 卡拉布雷
And you, Cabrera.
你怎么不去反思一下自己
Why don't you figure out your own disaster
灾难般的感情生活 还有空来干涉我的
of a love life before you start interfering in mine.
谭
Tan...
罗克珊娜的手♥机♥
Roxana's phone.
长官 你确定要这么做吗
Sir, are you sure this is a good idea?
米盖尔肯定想知道罗克珊娜的下落
Miguel's got to be wondering where Roxana is.
他现在可能已经猜到她已经被捕了
He might figure she's been scooped up by now.
或许他不会接 但值得一试
And maybe he won't pick up, but it's worth a try.
我们得知道这些人在哪
We need to know where these guys are.
卡拉布雷准备好三角定位他的方位了吗
Now, is Cabrera ready to triangulate his location?
准备好了 但是恕我直言
She is. But all due respect,
指挥官 我觉得你和这件事牵连太深了
Commander, I think you're too close to this one.
七月
July.
这是当时我下击杀令时的安全词
That was the safe word I used to take the kill shot
正因为那天的事 才导致了今天的局面
that set this whole thing in motion.
所以 你说对了 我就是和这件事牵连太深
So, you're damn right I'm too close to this one.
所以我得打这通电♥话♥
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表