剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on S.W.A.T...
你孩子呢 你有孩子吗
How's your kid? Do you even have a kid?
我生过一个孩子 托马斯 这是他的名字
I had the baby. Thomas. That's his name.
我爸妈找到了愿意领养他的夫妇
My parents found a couple who wanted to adopt him.
所以我签了字
So, I signed the papers.
我永远也无法原谅自己
I've never forgiven myself.
来认识一下缉毒局的探员麦克·博伊尔
Meet DEA agent Mack Boyle,
缉毒局反毒品特别行动小组的领导
the leader of the DEA Narcotics Task Force.
这是他的特别响应战术小组
This is his special response tac squad.
小个子 马科斯·古兹曼的弟弟
Shorty, Marcos Guzman's little brother.
-别开枪 -马科斯 你在这干什么
- Don't shoot. - Marcos? What are you doing here?
缉毒局给你的认罪协议
Offer from the DEA...
他们撤销了你的拘捕指控
They drop your resisting arrest charge
等乌兰被捕后
when Ulan is captured.
你进入证人保护计划 还能得到一笔可观的津贴
You enter WITSEC with a healthy stipend to boot.
小个子也有吧
Shorty too, right?
桑乔·扎摩拉 可♥卡♥因♥头目
Sancho Zamora. Cocaine kingpin.
我听说桑乔从九十年代末就没出过墨西哥
I hear Sancho hasn't left Mexico since the late '90s.
乌兰·扎摩拉已倒地
Ulan Zamora is down.
在贩毒集团拿回三百万美元之前
Until the cartel gets their $3 million back,
所有家庭都处于危险之中
all of our families are in danger.
我很遗憾地告诉你
I regret to inform you
你兄弟小个子被人谋杀了
that your brother Shorty has been killed.
你们说过他会安全的
You said my brother'd be safe!
是你们害死他的
You killed him!
带着我们对你的爱 愿你安息
And so with love, we shall leave you in peace.
请与上帝同行 虔诚地爱戴并侍奉左右
Go now with God, to love and serve the Lord.
马科斯 你看
Marcos, look.
你们没有资格来这
You got no right coming here.
我们只是想来表示下我们的敬意
Hey, we just wanted to pay our respects.
如果你还有一丁点尊重的话
If you had any respect,
那就离我的家人远一点
you'd leave my family the hell alone.
节哀顺变
We're sorry for your loss.
小个子他 非常不幸
Okay? What happened to Shorty... it's tragic.
这都是你们的错
Your damn fault is what it is.
马科斯 我们真的没有办法知道
Hey, Marcos, there's no way we could've known
小个子会在里面遇见
that Shorty would cross paths
对头帮派的人
with a rival banger while he was inside.
对 你们不是有意的
Just 'cause you didn't mean for it to happen
但这也改变不了他已经死了的事实
don't change the fact that it did.
是你说回保证小个子的安全
You said Shorty'd be safe.
看看你的承诺有多少兑了现
See how much your promises mean?
我们有兑现我们的承诺
Look, our promise is still good.
虽然没能救出小个子 但是
We failed at saving Shorty, but...
你和穆里尔还是能脱身的
you and Muriel can still get out.
这是什么意思
The hell you mean?
为了换取合作 缉毒局向你提议的
The WITSEC deal the DEA put on the table,
证人保护计划
for your cooperation.
你在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
不是玩笑 你想帮助小个子和穆里尔远离现在的生活
No, man. You wanted to get Shorty and Muriel out of the life.
虽然小儿子走了
Shorty's gone,
穆里尔和她的孩子仍然需要你的帮助
Muriel and her baby still need your help.
手续文件都起草好了
The documents are all drawn up.
就差你签字了
All they need is your signature.
你和你的表妹可以开启新的生活了
You and your cousin can start new lives.
我同意那份协议是为了小个子
I only took that deal for Shorty.
我们信任你才会跟贩毒集团作对
We crossed the cartel 'cause we believed in you.
现在我不再相信你了
That belief is over.
马科斯 听着 我知道你是个好人
Marcos, look, I know you're a good guy,
你这么说只是因为你还沉浸在痛苦之中
you're just hurting right now.
等你准备好了 协议随意可以生效
Whenever you're ready, the deal is waiting for you.
我们没什么好说的了
We're done.
滚出去 卢卡
Get out of here, Luca.
马科斯 别这样
Marcos, man, come on...
算了吧 卢卡 我们走
Luca, forget it. We should go.
走吧
Come on.
你好 卡米娜
Hola, Carmina.
你好 科比先生 谢谢你让我今天提早开工
Hola, Mr. Corby. Thanks for letting me start early today.
我要带我爸爸去复诊
Got to take my dad to an appointment later.
他术后恢复得怎么样了
How's he doing after the, uh, the surgery?
报♥警♥
Call 911!
你们想干什么
The hell do you want?
还有个女的
把她带过来
你认识我
You know who I am.
桑乔·扎摩拉
Sancho Zamora.
没想到你还有胆子
Didn't think you'd have the stones
来到美国
to set foot in the U.S.
我是为你而来
You are the reason that I am here.
记住这一点
Remember that...
你会求着我杀了你
when you are begging for me to kill you.
她报♥警♥了
真是扫兴
That's disappointing.
扫了我的兴
For me.
不是你
Not for you.
我们只能速战速决了
Now we have to do this the fast way.
那她呢
早上好 鲍威尔
Morning, Powell.
迪肯 等一下
Hey, Deac. Wait up.
我收到了邀请
I got an invitation
让我周末去参加薇薇安的洗礼
to Vivienne's christening this weekend.
洪都是不是邀请了队里所有人
Did Hondo invite the whole squad?
他非常期待这件事
He's been pretty excited about it.
我敢肯定他把局里的人都请遍了
Pretty sure he invited the whole department.
你觉得如果我不去
Do you think he would be offended
会让他不高兴吗
if I didn't show up?
不高兴 不会
Offended? No.
不过如果他不想你出席就不会邀请你了
But he wouldn't've invited you if he didn't want you there.
怎么 你有别的安排
Why? You got other plans?
我是觉得我目前的精神状态
I-I don't really feel like I'm in the right headspace
实在不适合靠近个婴儿
to be around a little baby right now.
这也没什么不可告人的 但我...
It's no secret, but I...
我15岁时遗弃了个孩子给别人收养了
I gave up a baby for adoption when I was 15.
我以为我已经把这件事放下了
And I thought I'd made peace with it,
但几个月前他满18岁了 我...
but he turned 18 a few months ago and I, uh...
你想他可以看到收养记录了
You're thinking he might try to reach out
他也许会想联♥系♥你
now that he's got access to the adoption records.
对...
Yeah, uh...
我一直忐忑地期待着 但目前为止没有消息
Been on pins and needles hoping, but so far... nothing.
我不想背着那样的包袱去薇薇安的好日子
I don't want to bring that baggage to Vivienne's big day.
我相信洪都会理解的
Well, I'm sure Hondo will understand.
但...
But, um...
-我能问你件事吗 -说
- Can I ask you something? - Yeah.
你想过去主动联♥系♥吗
Have you ever thought about being the one to reach out,
想办法去找到你儿子
try to locate your son?
无时无刻
All the time.
我无法停止去想他在干什么
I can't stop wondering what he's doing,
托马斯长成了什么样的人
what kind of guy Thomas grew up to be.
反正我是这么给他起的名字
That's what I named him, anyways.
他的父母很可能改了
His parents probably changed it.
不会 这名字挺好的
Nah. It's a good name.
那你为什么没去做呢
So what's stopping you?
我也说不清
I don't know.
去干扰他的正常生活好像不太合适
Just doesn't seem right to disrupt his entire life.
我想着 如果他想要找到我
I figure, if he wants to find me,
那应该是他的决定
that should be up to him.
应该是这么个理
That seems fair.
如果你还是决定去参加洗礼仪式
Look, if you do decide to go to the christening,
我会在的
I'll be there.
你可以跟着我
You can hang with me.
谢谢了
I appreciate it.
想要这个吗 不要
Huh? Want this? No?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表