剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
-你们一起多久了 -六个月
- How long has it been going on? - Six months.
我知道她为什么会甩了你了
I can see why she left you.
祝她找到更好的
Here's hoping she found someone better.
你被停职了
You've been suspended.
你需要上缴你的配枪
You're gonna need to surrender your service weapon.
50小队今天休息
50-Squad is off today,
洛克同意加入我们了
so Rocker's agreed to join us.
-他会带上他的一个队员 -不会是他吧
- He's bringing one of his guys with him. - Oh, don't say it.
-怎么样啊 -别紧张 20小队
- What's going on? - Rest easy, 20-Squad.
职责召唤 精英中的精英前来响应
Duty called, and the best of the best answered.
我没有过哥哥
I never had a big brother.
我不确定我需要兄弟
And I'm not sure I need one.
我也真的希望 我们能建立亲缘关系
I really hope that one day we can have a relationship.
来找我
You come find me.
我一直都在
I'll be around.
巡逻日 要穿着蓝色基础制♥服♥执行公务了
Ah, patrol day. Time to pay our dues in basic blues.
我在长滩巡逻的时候
I put in my time on the beat in Long Beach.
就好像我们只是在完成
Feels like we're just ticking
某些官僚的社区参与任务一样
the community-engagement box on some bureaucrat's checklist.
可别让希克斯指挥官听见你这么说
Hey, don't let Commander Hicks hear you talking like that, man.
我们可是洛城警局最训练有素的警♥察♥了
We're the most highly trained cops in the LAPD.
让特警队执行例行警务就像是
Sending SWAT on routine dispatch calls feels like
让勒布朗去打街头选拔赛
making Lebron play a blacktop pickup game.
长滩特警队不用外出巡逻吗
Long Beach SWAT didn't have a patrol requirement?
不不
No, no.
他们才不会把自己的能力浪费在低级工作上
They didn't waste their lead talent on grunt work.
好吧 跟阿尔法罗一队的人可要
All right, whoever's riding with Alfaro is gonna have to
好好保护他强烈的自尊心 听着
make room in the car for that ego. Listen,
巡逻日是让我们回归基础工作
patrol day's about getting back to basics.
卢卡说得对
Yeah. Luca's right.
它可以让我们回归警♥察♥的核心价值观
It's about reconnecting with the core aspects of policing.
至少希克斯每次进行巡逻日演讲的时候
At least that's what Hicks says every time
都是这么说的
he gives his patrol day speech.
好了 我们该去鹰巢了
All right, we should head to Eagle's Nest.
我猜老大已经把旧口哨拿出来了
I'm sure the boss already has the old whistle out.
谭
Tan.
指挥官
Commander.
我知道这很难 但是你在停职期间
I know it's tough, but you can't be here
不能出现在这里
while you're serving your suspension.
我知道 长官 我的背包在储物柜里
I know, sir. Backpack was in my locker.
我知道你受到了不公平待遇
Look, you got a raw deal.
无意冒犯 指挥官 你不用安慰我
All due respect, Commander, you can save the pep talk.
我被私人情绪左右了我的行为
I let my baggage affect my behavior
给特警队带来了不好的影响
and cast a negative light on SWAT.
不管怎么样 我很抱歉
For what it's worth, uh, I'm sorry.
好好照顾自己
Well, you take care of yourself.
这段时间很快就过去了
Time will fly,
我们会一直等着你回来
and we'll be waiting here for you when you get back.
好的长官
Yes, sir.
由斯特里特请了事假
With Street on personal leave
谭又正在停职期间
and Tan serving out his suspension,
今天似乎是个跟大家重新温故下
today seemed like a good time to catch up
巡逻要求的好时候 不过
on our patrol requirements, but...
不得不说
I gotta say,
各位穿上蓝色制♥服♥的样子真是百看不厌
it never gets old seeing you guys in your blues.
又来了
Here we go.
你有什么想说的吗 卢卡
You got something you want to say, Luca?
洛城警局成立于1869年
Just that LAPD started back in 1869,
从那以后便成为第三大执法机关...
and has since become the third largest law enforcement agen...
好了 活宝 我知道这段话你们听过好几次了
Okay, funny guy. I know you've heard the speech a few times,
所以这次 我就给新人简短介绍一下
so I'll do the abridged version for the newbies.
长官 这次我们就不要吹口哨了吧
Sir, maybe keep the whistle section out of it this time.
迪肯 口哨可是最棒的部分
Deac, the whistle's the best part.
这群人根本没有一点幽默感
These guys, they don't know how to have fun.
洛城警局成立于1869年
LAPD started in 1869,
从那以后
and has since become...
好吧 我说重点
All right, I'll cut to the chase.
长久以来 洛城警局都有贯彻社区警务的传统
LAPD has a long tradition in community policing...
这也是我们所有工作的基石
...which is the cornerstone of everything we do.
回归初心 惩恶扬善
And there's no better way than
最好的途径便是
to get back to our roots as a force for good
回到我们警♥察♥的队伍中去
is to get out among the people we police.
与人♥民♥面对面互动
Interact on a human level.
所以 今日巡逻 你们一定要牢记这句话
So keep that in mind while you're on patrol today.
迪肯 你跟阿尔法罗一起负责中心巡逻区
Deacon. You're riding with Alfaro on the Central Patrol Zone route.
也就是说 你要跟我一起了
Means you get to roll with me.
指挥官 请一定要给我们派个好地方
Commander, please tell me we pulled a good zone.
别急 卢卡
Not so fast, Luca.
我把鲍威尔分给别人了
I paired Powell with someone else.
至于你 你可中大奖了
But you, oh... you got the luck of the draw.
27街有个警员叫科伯恩
A uni out of the 27th. A guy named Coburn.
他应该正在停车场等你
Should be waiting for you in Motor Pool.
如果我不跟卢卡一组 那我跟谁一组
Well, if I'm not with Luca, then who am I with?
我
Me.
我没有错过吹口哨吧
I didn't miss the whistle, did I?
没有 你来的正是时候 洪都
No, you're right on time, Hondo.
你和鲍威尔今天负责南洛杉矶
You and Powell are in South L.A. today.
上街
Let's hit the streets.
好了 出发
All right, let's do this.
卢卡
Luca.
什么事
Yeah?
-我刚刚看见谭了 -在这吗
- I just saw Tan. - Here?
对 他来拿更衣柜里的包
Yeah, he was picking up his bag from his locker.
我应该刚好和他错过了
I must have just missed him.
我觉得停职让他不太好过
Yeah, I don't think he's doing great with the suspension.
而你的巡逻区域
Now, your patrol area,
离他的公♥寓♥不太远
it's not far from his apartment.
过去看看他的情况 好吗
Stop by and check in on him, will you?
-我想眼下他需要我们的支持 -遵命 长官
- I think he could use our support right now. - Will do, sir.
去吧
All right.
你知难而上 为了适应这里而做出了改变
You know, I'm impressed how you've knuckled up
这点挺让我刮目相看的
and made changes to fit in around here.
看来斯特里特起了好的作用
Guess Street was a good influence.
嗯 他一直对我很好
Yeah, he's, uh, he's been great.
如果你肚子里有话 那就说出来
If you've got something on your mind, let it off.
在我们出去之前我必须确定你不会分心
I gotta know you ain't distracted before we get out there.
你是怎么做到这么淡定地穿上这身制♥服♥的
It's just, how are you so cool with being in this uniform?
-什么意思 -人们看到你就翻白眼
- What do you mean? - All the side-eyes.
你一路过就不讲话
The way conversation stops when you pass by.
看来你对巡警有点看法
You feel some kind of way about patrol.
我是2020年夏天乔治·弗洛伊德事件之后
I transferred to LAPD the summer of 2020,
调到洛城警局的
in the wake of George Floyd.
外面的警民关系很紧张
It was tough on the streets.
大家都恨我们
People hated us.
感觉这身制♥服♥如同磁铁
It felt like this uniform was a magnet
会吸引愤怒和怨恨
for anger and resentment.
你并没有离职
You didn't quit.
现在情况不同了 我们是特警队
Well, it's different now that we're on SWAT.
只有在大家需要时我们才会出现
We only show up when people really need us,
他们会充满感激
and they're grateful.
穿上这身警服
You wear the uniform,
人们就会不假思索地带上有色眼镜看待你
people judge you without getting to know all that you're about,
我能理解
I get it.
但鲍威尔 我真的对社区警务行动抱有信念
But, Powell, I do believe in community policing.
我的目标是向居民展现一个关心他们的巡警
My goal is to show the community a uniform that cares,
也许能给现状带来一点希望
and maybe even inspire a little hope.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
我说长滩 今天我来开车
Hey, Long Beach, I'm driving today.
这是我的城市
This is my town.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表