剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
That's why I have to make this call.
罗克珊娜 你在哪
Roxy, where you been?
我们快准备好了
We're almost ready.
罗克珊娜
Roxana?
米盖尔
Miguel.
我是洛城警局特警队的指挥官 罗伯特·希克斯
This is Commander Robert Hicks, LAPD SWAT.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
记得 怎么忘得了呢
Yeah. How can I forget?
你想干什么 指挥官
What do you want, Commander?
我希望能和你谈谈
Well, I was hoping we could talk.
就像你当年和我爸那样谈谈吗 还是算了吧
Yeah, like you talked to my dad? I don't think so.
我不希望再有任何人受伤 米盖尔
I don't want anyone else to get hurt, Miguel,
包括你
and that includes you.
三年前发生的事
Now, you weren't responsible
责任不在你
for any of what happened three years ago.
但是现在你要做的事
But this, what you're doing now?
是错的 你必须停手
It's wrong. And it's got to stop.
不 没什么能阻止我
Nah. There's no stopping it.
我是想帮你 米盖尔
I'm trying to help you here, Miguel.
不 我不再是当年的那个小孩了 好吗
No. I ain't the same kid I was back then, okay?
你骗不了我第二次
You can't trick me again.
好 好
All right, okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right. Fine.
那这样 说真的
Then here it is, man to man.
无论如何 都无法挽回三年前你所失去的
Nothing you do can bring back what you lost three years ago.
但你仍然有个妹妹
But you still have a little sister
还有一个爱你的母亲
and a mother who love you.
自首吧
Turn yourself in.
现在停手
Stop this now,
否则 现在你还会失去她们
before you lose them, too.
你说得对
You're right.
我无法改变发生在我家人身上的事
I can never change what happened to my family.
但我能让毁掉他们人生的人
But I can make the people who ruined our lives
付出代价
pay for what they did.
他挂了
I lost him.
快点
Hey! Hurry up!
卡布雷拉 告诉我你定位到他的位置了
Cabrera, tell me you got him.
电♥话♥来自好莱坞的一座信♥号♥♥塔
Call pinged off a cell tower in Hollywood.
但时间不够追踪到具体的地点
Didn't last long enough to pin an exact spot.
刚从埃文·罗哈斯的移♥动♥运营商那里得到线索
Intel just came in from Ivan Rojas's mobile carrier.
拿到了他的所有元数据
Got all of his metadata,
包括地址记录
including location history.
这家伙到处乱跑
This guy gets around.
但过去两个星期里 有几个地方他一直去
But there are a couple areas he kept going back to
还会待上一段时间
over the last two weeks, spending time,
其中包括克莱森塔圆形剧院的施工工地
including the Crescenta Amphitheatre construction site.
所以你认为这些都是他在调查的地点
So you're thinking these are locations he was casing.
有在好莱坞那边的地点吗
Anything up around Hollywood?
只有一个 在月桂谷附近
Just one. Up off Laurel Canyon.
给我那个地点附近房♥屋的详细信息
Get me property details on homes near that location.
等一下 那一个
Wait a minute. Whoa, whoa, whoa. That one.
齐普·詹金斯 他是位市议员
Chip Jenkins. He's a city councilman.
我早先看了下富恩特斯的案子
I was reading up on the Fuentes case earlier.
洛城市议员兑现了他的演出场地承诺
三年前在富恩特斯对峙事件中
Jenkins was there talking down protesters
詹金斯在那里劝阻过抗♥议♥者
at the Fuentes standoff three years ago.
不仅如此
It goes deeper than that.
詹金斯是那个提议
Jenkins is the one who proposed
用征用计划来驱逐居民
the eminent domain plan to clear out the residents
并建造演出场地的人
and build a concert venue.
整件事是由他签署的
He signed off on the whole thing.
他肯定是他们的下一个目标
He's got to be their next target.
好了 现在过去吧
All right, get over there now.
我先打电♥话♥通知那边
I'll call ahead.
玛德琳 我们没有预算来做
Madeline, we don't have money in the budget
你辖区内的道路改善
for road improvements in your district.
我们可以...
We could...
在此期间 发行一系列债券...
issue a series of obligation bonds, in the interim...
出去 你们在做什么
Hey, get out! What are you guys doing?!
你们想干什么
What do you want?
你们要干什么
What do you want from me?
闭嘴
Shut up!
我有钱
I-I have money.
把嘴闭上
Shut your mouth!
可能是米盖尔和他团队的车
Could be the ride Miguel and his crew took.
看起来詹金斯在家
And it looks like Jenkins is home.
我们需要进去 出发
We got to get inside. Let's go.
告诉我你们要什么 我能帮你们
Just tell me what you want. I can help you.
我大概由两万在保险柜里 还有手表
I've got like 20 grand in my safe, plus watches.
密♥码♥是4412
The combination is, is 4412.
在卧室里
In the bedroom.
你们可以拿走 拿走然后离开吧
You can take 'em, take 'em and go.
我们会拿走的
Oh, we'll take 'em.
但钱可买♥♥不了你的命
But there's no buying your way out of this one.
尤其是在你偷走了我们的土地
Not after you stole our land
毁掉了我们的家人之后
and destroyed our families.
等等 你们是那帮今早杀掉了
Wait, you guys are the ones that killed the guard
施工工地保安的人
at the construction site this morning.
施工工地
Construction site?
那是我们的社区
Hey, that was our neighborhood.
因为你 我们失去了一切 一切
We lost everything because of you. Everything!
现在该你来体验同样的痛苦了
Now it's time you feel that same pain.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我只是做我的工作
I was just doing my job.
我所做的都是合法的
Everything I did was legal.
合法不代表就是正确的
Just 'cause it's legal doesn't make it right.
去保险箱伙计 走
To the safe, man. Go.
你们都闻到了吗
You all smelling that?
是汽油
It's gasoline.
他们浇得到处都是
They must be dousing the place.
福恩特斯对峙事件也是由房♥屋着火告终的 对吗
The Fuentes standoff ended with the house on fire, didn't it?
他们要以牙还牙 让詹金斯烧死在里面
They're gonna do the same to this place, with Jenkins inside.
谭 史蒂文斯 你们走后面
Tan, Stevens, take the three side,
守住后面的出口
cover the back for egress.
我们没时间谈判了 需要直接进去
We got no time to negotiate. Got to get in there.
去拿门锁破译器
Get the door-cracker.
秘密进入
Covert entry.
从外到内 听我口令
Shallow to deep, on me.
我们会掩护你的 卢卡
We got you covered, Luca.
三二一 破门
Three. Two. One. Breach.
请你不要
Please don't.
请不要 求你了...
Please don't. Please...
你是对的
You're right!
行吗 我毁了你们社区
Okay? I screwed your neighborhood over!
我很抱歉 但请不要这样做
I'm sorry, but please don't do this!
如果你们放我走 我能弥补
I can fix this if you let me go!
现在道歉太晚了
It's too late for apologies.
埃文
Ivan?
埃文
Ivan?
听好 去了你那边
Over, on your side.
把手伸过来
Give me your hand.
给我另一只手
Give me your other hand.
洛城警局 举起手来
LAPD! Hands in the air!
卫生间安全
Bathroom only, clear.
主卧安全
Master bedroom, clear.
25D报告 一名嫌犯在后方已被捕
25-David. One suspect down on the three side.
是内斯特·加西亚
It's Nestor Garcia.
好 我已逮捕埃文·罗哈斯
Okay, I got Ivan Rojas here with me.
26D报告 整屋安全 全部搜索完毕
26-David. House is clear. We checked everywhere.
谭 史蒂文斯 看到米盖尔吗
Tan, Stevens, any sign of Miguel?
现场未见踪迹
Negative on the perimeter.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表