剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
56-David. Pursuing suspect south into the restaurant.
22D 没有看到嫌犯
22-David. No visual on the suspects.
伙计
Hey, man!
后面有个酿酒厂 把他引过去
There's a brewery in back. Funnel him there.
到达最终目的地
...to your final destination,
请前往位于凯撒查韦斯与维格尼斯大道的
please take our ground transportation options
车站后方出口
in the rear of the building,
乘坐地面交通工具
located on Cesar Chavez and Vignes Avenue.
22D 搜索北侧大厅
22-David. Searching the north concourse.
我看到嫌犯了
I got a visual.
无法开枪 他挟持了人♥质♥
Can't get a shot, he's got a hostage.
我从侧翼包抄 占领高地
I'll flank him and take the high ground.
洛城警局 放了那位女士
LAPD! Let the girl go!
-别挡路 -听我说 小姐
- Get out of my way! -Listen to me, Miss,
我们会带你离开这里 好吗
we're gonna get you out of here, okay?
严格按我说的做
Do exactly what I say.
好的
Okay.
我需要你弯腰
I need you to duck!
不是今天 伙计
Not today, pal.
漂亮的身体阻挡
Nice body check, man.
你确实是个冰球迷
You're a hockey fan, all right.
你该见识下季后赛的我
You should see me during playoffs.
站起来吧 伙计
Let's get your ass up, buddy.
30D 马上就位
30-David. Almost in position.
很好 我正把他送去你那边
Good, 'cause I'm sending him your way.
洛城警局
LAPD.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
快点
Come on.
还差一个
We're still one short.
这帮人到底干了什么
What'd the hell these guys do?
他们绑♥架♥了一名女子
They kidnapped a woman.
还有一个嫌犯在逃
And there's still a suspect outstanding.
我们没有绑♥架♥任何人
We ain't kidnap nobody.
至少你无法证明这一点
Least you ain't gonna be able to prove it.
这是什么意思
Hey, what's that mean, huh?
你们准备做些蠢事是吗
Your boy planning on doing something stupid?
没有尸体就没犯罪
No body, no crime.
对吗
Right?
我们必须在这家伙找到女孩之前阻止他
We got to stop this guy before he gets to the girl.
巡警已经封锁了出口
Patrol has the exits buttoned up.
56T 嫌犯往东
56-Tango. Suspect fleeing east
向广场逃窜 追捕中
towards the plaza. In pursuit.
这些人交给我们
We got these guys.
怎么了
Yo, what's up?
我一个人
I'm one.
跪下 跪下
Hey, on your knees! On your knees!
该死 锁住了
damn! It's locked!
他逃走了 56D
He's getting away! 56-David.
嫌犯顺着联合车站铁轨
Suspect is running east on the tracks
向东逃跑了
out of Union Station.
我们跟丢了
We lost him.
如果他在我们之前找到萨莉
If he gets to Sally before we do,
那她就必死无疑
she's as good as dead.
我们离联合车站还有400米
We're a quarter mile from Union Station.
迪肯说枪手离开车站往东走了
Deacon said the shooter left the station going east.
这里部分火车在这里停了好几个月了
Some of the these trains have been parked here for months.
你认为他们把萨莉·汤普森藏在这里了
You think they stashed Sally Thompson here?
这是他们的地盘
It's their territory,
而我们知道他是冲着这女孩来的
and we know he's going after the girl.
我们只需要第一个找到她 行动
We just got to get to her first. Let's move.
鲍威尔 去左边 右边归我
Powell, go left. I got right.
洛城警局 不准动
LAPD! Stop right there!
鲍威尔 行动
Powell, move!
20D 嫌犯在铁轨上
20-David. Suspect is on the tracks,
联合车站向东400米的位置 追捕中
quarter mile east of Union Station. In pursuit.
嫌疑人扔掉了枪
Suspect dropped his gun.
放下武器 她在哪
Put the weapon down. Where is she?
萨莉·汤普森在哪
Where's Sally Thompson?
我可不想回监狱
I ain't going back to prison.
她在哪
Where is she?
你杀了我也不会说
You gonna have to kill me.
我才不是那种警♥察♥ 鲍威尔
I ain't that kind of cop. Powell.
上拷
Going hands-on.
28D呼叫指挥部 我们无需支援
28-David to Command. We're Code 4.
你们找到她了吗 有没有找到萨莉
Did you find her? Did you find Sally?
不 还没有 而且他什么都不说
No, not yet, and he ain't talking.
我们刚才看他爬梯子上去
We found him climbing a ladder.
为什么要去火车车顶
Why get on top of a train?
这些车厢都是锁住的
Well, these cars are all locked tight.
-唯一的原因... -就是需要从上面进入
- The only reason to be on top... - If that's your way in.
我们去搜查这些厢车
Let's check out these boxcars.
萨莉
Hey, Sally!
萨莉
Sally!
萨莉
Sally!
你听到了吗
You hear that?
萨莉·汤普森
Sally Thompson!
她在里面 别怕 我们是洛城警局
She's in here. It's okay, we're LAPD.
拿那个过来
Hey, grab that.
我们来救你了
Hey, we got you.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
好吗 你会没事的
All right? You're gonna be all right.
30D报告
30-David.
人♥质♥已解救
Hostage has been recovered.
我需要救援小组来我现在位置
I need an R/A, my position.
谢谢你今天陪我巡逻
Hey, thanks for riding with me today.
我们配合得很棒 对吗
We were good out there, you know?
没错
Yeah, we were.
听着 我稍早说的...
Look, what I said before...
感觉我好像什么都想太多
It's like I'm overthinking everything,
我也不知道为什么
and I don't know why.
我知道
I do.
因为你从小没有兄弟姐妹一起生活
It's 'cause you didn't grow up with siblings.
你觉得没有相同点就不能走到一起去
You think lack of common ground means the end of the road,
其实并不是的
but it doesn't have to.
怎么说
How's that?
我们不需要对什么都看法一致
Look, we don't have to agree on everything,
什么看法都不一致也行
or even anything.
你见过特里 对吗
I mean, you met Terry, right?
-当然 -好 我们俩从来没一致过
- Of course. - Okay, we never agree.
我们要多不同有多不同
We're as different as it gets,
但他是我弟弟
but he's my brother,
我爱他 知道吗
and I love him. You know?
兄弟姐妹间就是这样
I mean, that's what being a sibling is all about
不管怎么样都心心相印
is being connected no matter what.
有时候 家人只需要坚定地选择彼此
Sometimes family just needs to keep choosing each other.
你是我妹妹
You're my sister.
哪怕你行路电台的品味特别差
Even if you do have terrible taste in road trip radio.
这个我可以接受
I can work with that.
你今晚有安排吗
Hey, you busy tonight?
冰球赛还有三十分钟开始 要不要一起看
Puck drops in 30 if you want to watch.
-你来吗 -来
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好 那我们球场见
All right, I'll see you there.
你不是已经下班了吗
I thought you were done for the day.
还没有 长官
Not yet, sir.
之前过来录口供的嫌犯 路狗
The suspect we talked to earlier, Lo-Dog.
他说的有些事让我很困惑
Something he said stuck with me.
是吗 怎么回事
Yeah, and what's that?
他说受害人因为拍音乐录影带
He said people got in the victim's face
而被人找麻烦
about making his drill rap music videos.
-好 -我看了德里克的录影带
- Yeah. - I went through Derrick's videos and found
查到了他在几个地方拍过几部录影带
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表