剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
- Leo Smith? - Yeah.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们可以进来吗
You mind if we come in?
好吧
Okay.
把手放在我能看见的地方
Just keep your hands where we can see them.
浴室安全
Bathroom's clear.
-今早八点到九点你人在哪 -在这
- Where were you this morning between 8 and 9 am? - Here.
有人能证明吗
You got someone who can confirm that story?
洪都 这里
Hey, Hondo. Over here.
我有发现
I got something.
后退一点
Back it up a bit.
都是塞丽娜
They're all of Serena.
爱上她了 是吗
Got a little crush, huh?
事情不是看起来的这样
It's n-not what it looks like.
我只是想靠卖♥♥明星照片
I... was just trying to make some money
赚点外快
on the side, selling shots of stars.
你是狗仔 不是变♥态♥
Oh, you're a paparazzo, not a pervert.
但我有今早的不在场证明
But I got an alibi for this morning.
我在网上聊天
I was chatting with someone online.
刚刚才睡下
Only just went to bed.
我带你们看
I'll show you.
去吧
Go ahead.
离线(私密聊天已结束)
我们要找的不是他
He's not our guy.
所以嫌犯不是他
So, the suspect didn't check out, then, huh?
他有不在场证明
He has an alibi,
但他确实在跟踪你
but he was stalking you.
我们找到了证据
We found evidence,
还有几把无证枪♥支♥
as well as a couple unlicensed guns.
他已经被起诉了 应该不会再来烦你了
He's been charged, so I doubt he'll be bothering you again.
但闯进我家杀了玛丽的人
But whoever broke into my house
还逍遥法外
and killed Marie is still out there.
你们还没抓到他
And you haven't caught him yet?
还没有 因此我们来了这
No. No, not yet. But that's why we're here.
你最好和我们一起回总部
We think you should come back to HQ with us.
抓到他之前 这样更安全
It'll be safer until we catch this guy.
没必要
Uh, no need for that.
我负责她的安全
I'm in charge of her security.
我能搞定
I got it covered.
也许你应该和他们去
Maybe it's not a bad idea for you to go with them.
你是
And you are?
科迪 塞丽娜的男朋友
I'm Cody. Serena's boyfriend.
你也住这里
You live here, too?
不 但我听说出事就赶来了
No. Uh, but I came as soon as I heard what happened.
我在帮桑切斯装安全系统
I'm helping Sanchez with the security system.
他动手能力很强
He's good at DIY.
是的
Yeah.
你知道是谁干的吗 或者为什么
You got any ideawho could have done this, or why?
当然不知道
No. Course not.
太疯狂了 我简直不敢相信
It's crazy. I-I can't believe it.
你从没见过任何可疑人员在附近出现
So you've never seen anyone suspicious hanging around here?
好了 洪都 过来
All right. All right, look, Hondo, come here.
我已经拷问过那孩子了
Look, I already grilled the kid.
不用问了 我也做了背景调查
And before you ask, I ran a background check, too.
他就是个蠢货演员 疯狂地爱上了塞丽娜
He's a dumbass actor, crazy in love with Serena,
但他唯一的罪行是演戏太烂
but his only crime is his acting.
我们还是要对他进行调查
We're still gonna need to check him out.
去吧 多浪费点时间
Yeah, go ahead, waste more time.
反正你们都是在瞎忙活
Seems like all you're really doing is chasing your own tail.
桑切斯 我们想要追捕凶手
Sanchez, what we're trying to do is chase down a killer,
不只是保护塞丽娜
not just protect Serena.
为受害者和她的家人讨回公道
To get justice for the victim and her family.
如果是我带队
If it was me leading the team,
我们早就把嫌犯捉拿归案了
we'd already have a suspect in custody.
可惜现在你不是队长
Well, you're not leading this team.
甚至连警♥察♥都不是
You ain't even LAPD.
你美其名曰只是个保镖
You're a glorified bodyguard.
所以你还是做好自己的分内工作
So how about you just do your job
抓犯人的事还是交给我吧
and let me do mine?
塞丽娜 你应该认真考虑
Serena, you should seriously consider
跟我们回总部 这样安全得多
coming back to HQ. It would be a lot safer.
要是你们要花好几周才能抓到他怎么办
Oh, what if it takes you weeks to catch him?
她要一直住在总部吗
She just supposed to live at HQ until then?
不 不 不 她待在这更好
No, no, no, she's much better off staying here.
好了 这个人不会再回来了
All right, this guy ain't coming back.
即便他会 有我在还有这个安保系统
But if he does, there is no way he's getting through me
他踏不进这扇门
or this security system.
她表态了
She stays.
好吧 如果改变心意
Okay. If you change your mind,
请打给我
please call me.
随时恭候 不分昼夜
Any time. Day or night.
他男朋友看起来很有点心神不宁
Boyfriend was acting jumpy as hell.
可能是因为有人要杀他女友
Could be because someone just tried to kill his girlfriend.
迪肯 看见那辆庞蒂克了没
Deacon, you see that Pontiac?
看到了 可能是狗仔
Yeah. Could be paparazzi.
或许他们听到了什么风声
Maybe they finally have caught wind of what happened.
上面的乘客与桑切斯对嫌犯的描述相符
Passenger matches the description Sanchez gave us of the suspect.
胆子可不小 杀人几小时后
Well, that's a big move, showing up to a crime scene
返回杀人现场
only a few hours after you kill someone.
还找了人一起
And with company?
上报
Call it in.
30D呼叫调度
30-David to Dispatch.
我需要你帮我查一个车牌
Need you to run a plate for me.
洛城警局 停下 熄火
Hey, LAPD! Hold up, stop your engine.
我说了熄火
I said stop your engine!
掩护我
Get to cover!
乘客不见了
Passenger's gone.
下车
Out of the car.
趴下
On the ground.
趴下 双手背在身后
On the ground. Hands behind your back.
铐起来
Going hands-on.
20D 所有警员出动搜查嫌犯下落
20-David,all units be on the lookout for a suspect.
40来岁 白人 黑发 穿着一件黑T恤
40s, white, dark hair, wearing a black T-shirt,
在月桂谷和穆赫兰道附近区域
in the vicinity of Laurel Canyon and Mulholland.
他携有武器 十分危险
Consider him armed and dangerous.
司机身份查得怎么样了
Any progress IDing the driver we brought in?
名字叫阿维夫·戈德斯坦 是以色列黑帮
Name's Aviv Goldstein. He's Israeli mafia.
正在查他同伙的信息
Just going through a list of his associates now.
以色列黑帮要塞丽娜做什么
What would Israeli Mafia want with Serena?
等等 回去
Wait. Hold up. Go back.
就是他 我在车上见过他
That's him. I recognize him from the car.
好了 阿里·佩雷茨
Okay, Ari Peretz.
在以色列军队服役十年
Did a decade in the Israeli army.
桑切斯没有说错 他有军方背景
Sanchez was right about the military angle.
他刚从维克多♥维♥尔监狱出来
He just got out of Victorville penitentiary
五年前因逃税漏税被判入狱
after doing five years for tax evasion.
司法部想给他其他一系列罪行定罪
Justice Department tried to get him on a string of other crimes,
甚至还有几起谋杀罪
even a couple of murders,
但是没有找到证据
but couldn't get any of it to stick.
他们借鉴了对付阿尔·卡彭的套路
They took a page out of the Al Capone playbook.
以偷税漏税起诉他
Charging him with tax evasion's
这是唯一能将他关起来的办法
the only way to get him off the streets.
这还是不能解释他为什么要杀塞丽娜
That still doesn't explain why he tried to kill Serena.
等一下
Wait a minute,
看看阿里庭审文件上的地址
Check out Ari's address on the trial paperwork.
那就是塞丽娜的住址
That's Serena's address.
他以前住在那间房♥子里
He used to live in that house.
好吧 肯定是政♥府♥没收了他的财产
Okay, the government must've seized his property
来抵他欠的税款
to cover the taxes he owed.
没错 然后司法部将这个房♥产拿去拍卖♥♥
They did, and then Serena bought the house last year
塞丽娜去年买♥♥下了这所房♥子
after the Justice Department auctioned it off.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表