剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
20-Squad!
-就是这样 -太棒了
- That's how we do. - Come on!
-就是这样 -太棒了
- That's how we do. Yeah! - Come on, baby!
我想说之前事情会变成那样
Just wanted to say how sorry I am
我很抱歉
about the way that all went down earlier.
这是特里给你的
This is from Terry.
他想和好
He wants to fix things.
你什么时候准备好了再看
Look, you can read it whenever you're ready.
我和他说我们很幸运
Look, I told him how lucky we are
有你成为我们的一员
to have you as part of our family.
我发誓你了解他之后会发现他是个好人
I swear he's such a good guy once you get to know him.
我相信他是
Yeah, I'm sure he is.
我是来感谢你所做的事
Look, I came to thank you for what you tried to do.
但是特里说得对
But Terry's right.
我不是你们的家人
I'm not a part of your family.
从来都不是
And I never was.
他的信你留着吧
You can keep his letter.
杜兰特 别这样走掉
Durant. Come on, don't leave it like that.
伊娃
Eva.
拜托了
Please?
二十年来
For 20 years
我一直和自己说那不是我的错
I've tried to tell myself it wasn't my fault.
但问题是
The problem is...
这是个谎言对吧
it's kind of a lie, isn't it?
如果我没逼基斯开车
If I hadn't forced Keith to drive,
如果我保持清醒
if I'd just stayed awake...
如果我是个好朋友
If I'd been a good friend...
他就不会死
he'd still be here.
我对不起基斯和他家人 对不起上帝
I'm sorry to Keith, his family, to God.
我总是觉得愧疚
I've always been s-so sorry.
上帝知道的
God knows that.
基斯也知道
Keith does too.
改变你生活的并不是这场悲剧 大卫
The tragedy isn't what turned your life around, David.
感谢上天保佑 你做出了选择
By the grace of God, you made that choice.
那我为什么还有愧疚感
Then why do I still feel guilty?
因为奇迹发生在你身上 大卫·凯
Because a miracle happened to you, David Kay,
从有缺陷年轻人变成了不太完美的成年人
a flawed young man who became a less-than-perfect adult.
你一直觉得自己不配拥有这种转变
You never felt worthy of that transformation
然而奇迹还是发生了 对吧
and yet a miracle happened, didn't it?
我生长的家庭并不是太注重宗教
I-I didn't... I didn't grow up in a very religious house.
我们圣诞节和复活节去做弥撒
We went to mass on Christmas and Easter.
我总觉得自己坐在那里像个假信徒
I always felt like an imposter sitting there.
-但什么时候变了 -基斯葬礼的那天
- When'd that change? - It was the day of Keith's funeral.
你当时还在医院
You were still in the hospital.
但是你推着我去了小教堂
Yeah, but you wheeled me to the chapel,
浑身都是伤
broken in every way.
我盯着圣坛看了好几个小时
And for hours, I just stared at that altar.
那五颜六色的灯光照向圣体架
That colorful light-- it was streaming onto the monstrance.
我目不转睛地看着基♥督♥
And I couldn't take my eyes off Christ.
上帝保佑 我希望我永远不会
God willing, I hope I never do.
这么多年了我才意识到
Took me years to realize it,
但那一天 我的生活有了方向
but that day my life had direction.
那是我的奇迹
That was my miracle.
天主教的彩色玻璃独一无二
No one does stained glass like Catholics.
你帮助过我的
You've helped me more than you...
比你所想的还要多 神父
than you could possibly know, Father.
谢谢你
Thank you.
也谢谢你
Right back at you.
慈悲之父派遣圣灵来到我们的中间
God the Father of mercies has sent the Holy Spirit among us for
赦免我们的罪过 愿上帝赐予你宽恕与安宁
the forgiveness of sins; may God give you pardon and peace,
我以圣父 圣子与圣灵之名
and I absolve you in the Name of the Father,
赦免你
and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
阿门
Amen.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表