剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
We're here to help. Open that door.
-你是警♥察♥ -洛城警局
- You're a cop? - LAPD.
我们带你离开 孩子
Let's get you out of here, kiddo.
这位是鲍威尔警官
All right, that's Officer Powell,
-跟紧她 -好的
- I want you to stay right behind her. - Okay.
跟着我 我没停 你也不可以停下 明白吗
Just follow me. Don't stop moving till I do, okay?
30D
30-David.
我们救出布雷登了
We've got Braden.
26D 二号♥嫌疑人已锁定
26-David, second suspect located.
洛城警局 趴下
LAPD! Get on the ground!
别挣扎了
Don't do it!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
趴下 手放旁边
On your stomach, hands by your side.
趴下
On your stomach!
现在 手背过来
Now! Hands behind your back!
拷上
Going hands-on.
博伊尔 有没有受伤
Boyle! Are you hurt?
没有 但我儿子
No, no, no, but my son...
没事的 迪肯和鲍威尔救出他了
No, hey, hey, hey, Deacon and Powell have him.
他安然无恙
He's safe.
两名枪手已落网
We got the two shooters.
不 一共有三个
No, there were three.
两人在车里 一人步行
Two in the SUV, one on foot.
30D 继续下车调查
20-David, we are still Code 6.
还有一个嫌犯在逃
There's one more suspect out there.
26D 他在黑色SUV里
26-David, he's in the black SUV!
25D 收到 我盯住他了
25-David, copy, I got him.
正在射击轮胎
Shooting the tire!
洛城警局 举起手来
LAPD! LAPD! Show us your hands!
趴下 趴在地上
Get down! Down, on your stomach!
手背过去
Hands behind your back.
拷上 22D
Going hands-on. 22-David,
最后一名嫌犯已拘押 无需增援
final suspect in custody. Show us Code 4.
是扎摩拉贩毒集团的
It's Zamora cartel.
我在第一个人身上发现一个纹身
I clocked a tat on the first guy.
一定是对杀死乌兰的报复
Must be retaliation for killing Ulan.
得警告我的队伍
We need to warn my team.
娜奥米和埃斯已被带到 安全
Naomi and Ace have already been brought in. They're safe.
红毛呢
And what about Red?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, man.
桑乔·扎摩拉今早在他家杀害了他
Sancho Zamora executed him in his home this morning.
桑乔·扎摩拉在美国领土
Sancho Zamora is on U.S. soil.
他亲自到这里来报仇
He came here personally to get his revenge.
他不会停手的 他会点燃这座城市
He won't stop. He'll burn the city.
他会杀掉所有妨碍他的人
He'll murder anyone who gets in his way
直到找到杀害他儿子的凶手
until he finds the people who killed his son.
除非我们先找到他
Not if we get to him first.
我要你们全力配合 不惜一切代价
I want full cooperation. Whatever it takes.
桑乔·扎摩拉已经三十年没离开过墨西哥了
Sancho Zamora hasn't left Mexico in three decades.
现在他越过边界杀了红毛科尔比
Now he's crossed our border and killed Red Corby.
为了让他落网 多少人
Now, men have spent their entire careers
穷尽整个职业生涯 我们不能让他逃走
trying to get cuffs on him. We cannot let him escape.
有什么发现
What do you got?
扎摩拉在科尔比探员家里时不是一个人
Zamora wasn't alone at Agent Corby's house.
科尔比的管家通过照片指认了
Corby's housekeeper was able to ID three other suspects
另外三名嫌疑人
from a photo line-up.
这人诨名佩萨多
This one goes by Pesado.
是扎摩拉的头号♥打手和安全主管
He's Zamora's number one enforcer and head of security.
我会让我的人也知道他在这里
I'll make sure my people know he's here, too.
缉毒局正在边境与移♥民♥局
DEA is coordinating with ICE
和国土安♥全♥局♥协调
and Homeland Security at our borders.
贩毒集团的头目光是出现在这里
The head of the cartel is taking a massive risk
就冒着巨大风险
just by being here.
很难相信他会就此落荒而逃
I can't imagine he'll just cut and run.
他肯定还有别的计划
He's got to have something else planned.
两名已拘留的嫌疑人口风很紧
The two suspects we have in custody aren't talking,
但其中一人有部一次性手♥机♥ 我们怀疑
but one had a burner phone that we suspect
他们就是通过它接受指令
is how they received orders.
手♥机♥被加密了 但一旦网络部门破解
It's encrypted, but once Cyber Division cracks it,
我们就有希望追踪到下达指令的人
we can hopefully trace it to whoever's relaying the orders.
把这些一次性手♥机♥联♥系♥起来
When you connect those burners,
我们就能追踪到扎摩拉
we can trace them right to Zamora.
我们会抓住这个混♥蛋♥的
We're gonna catch this son of a bitch.
我们把科尔比探员谋杀案
We got photos of all four suspects
四名嫌犯的照片发给巡警了
in Agent Corby's murder out to Patrol.
全城的警♥察♥都在找他们
Every cop in the city is looking for them.
很好 我们得找到他们 结束这一切
Good. We need to find them and put an end this.
你在这儿啊 指挥官
There you are, Commander.
我刚和马科斯·古兹曼通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Marcos Guzman.
卢卡 你这是白费功夫
Luca, you're wasting your time.
不 你错了 我说服了他接受证人保护计划
No, you're wrong. I got him to agree to take the WITSEC deal.
马科斯知道桑乔·扎摩拉在这儿
Okay, Marcos knows that Sancho Zamora's here.
他帮了我们很多
After everything he did to help us,
他也想保护自己和穆里尔
he wants to protect himself and his cousin, Muriel, too.
行 既然你这么上心
All right, well, you stuck your neck out
那这件事就交给你了 卢卡
to keep this deal in place, Luca.
你负责跟进马科斯
You put in the work in with Marcos.
很高兴你的付出有回报
Glad it paid off for you.
贩毒集团来的时候
Okay, he's laying low in Long Beach
他躲在长滩
while the cartel are here.
他要我们去找他
He wants us to come to him.
长滩 他和穆里尔为什么不来这儿
Long Beach. Why don't he and Muriel just come here?
这儿更安全
They'd be safer.
不 除非有官方文件 不然他不会来
No, he won't come in without signed papers.
他现在对我们的信任可不怎么牢固
His trust in us is stretched pretty thin right now.
行 好吧 这样
All right. All right, look.
网络犯罪科破解贩毒集团的手♥机♥还有一会儿
We got time to wait for Cyber to crack the cartel phone.
你们开道奇去给马科斯送他要的文件
You two take a Charger and get Marcos that paperwork.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
网络犯罪科有消息了吗
Anything from Cyber yet?
没有 我上次问的时候他们还在破解
No. Last I heard, they're still working on the burner phones
袭击博伊尔的杀手身上掉落的一次性手♥机♥
taken off the sicarios who attacked Boyle.
这可是个精细活儿
These things never move fast enough.
你需要什么
So what do you need?
我需要你帮我保存这个
I want you to hold on to something for me.
那封信吗
The letter?
听着 你
Look, you...
你得把这封信放回你的储物柜
you need to put that back in your locker
直到二十年后退休都不要动
and let it sit for the next 20 years until you retire.
长官 桑乔·扎摩拉的目的是给他儿子复仇
Sir, Sancho Zamora is here to avenge his son's death.
很明显我是他的目标
And there's no denying there's a target on my back.
所以 事情解决之前帮我保存
So, please, take it until we sort things out.
但是
But look...
无论这封信里写了什么
What's in here doesn't even come close
都比不上我想亲口告诉尼歇尔的话
to what I'd want to say to Nichelle if I could.
但我没有其他办法了
But it's all I got.
我要你确保她收到 好吗
Make sure she knows that, all right?
洪都
Hondo, come on.
虽然我重视特警队的传统
As much as I value SWAT tradition,
这也是我理想中的结局
this is one I'd like to see end.
为什么这么说
Why's that?
谁叫我们是过来人呢
Because who's to say we'll be the first to go?
我这一代人都不太会
I mean, my generation wasn't big on...
表达自己的情感
expressing their feelings, you know?
这就导致太多话还没来得及说
The problem with that is there was a lot left unsaid.
所以我把想对芭芭拉想说的话
And there's things I wrote in my letter to Barb
写进了信里
that I wanted her to know.
可惜她没来得及读到
She never got to read the letter.
我也从未告诉过她
And I never told her.
所以我的建议是
So take it from me--
如果你有想对尼歇尔说的话
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表