剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我会派警员在厂房♥的视力范围外拉起警戒线
I'll have units hold a perimeter out of sight of the plant.
让直升机在右侧着陆
Drop that bird on the two side.
你们可以利用建筑物作掩护
You can use the building as cover.
还有六十秒抵达
60 seconds out!
计划是什么
So what's the plan?
我们在他们正上方降落
We drop right on top of 'em.
我们走
Let's go.
好了
Okay.
你一路上失血不少
You were bleeding pretty bad on the way in.
我们肯定很快就会被发现的
Pretty sure we're gonna have company soon.
你现在怎么样
Okay, how you holding up?
痛死了 不过还死不了
Hurts like hell, but I'll survive.
很抱歉马科斯的事我没有听你的
Man, I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you about Marcos.
我永远不会原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself for this.
好吧 我可能几分钟后就死了
Yeah, well, probably be dead in a couple minutes,
所以你不用愧疚那么久
so you won't have to carry that for long.
你怎么能开这种玩笑
Dude, how can you joke like that, all right?
因为我 你腿被炸了个洞 你应该生气
You got a hole in your leg 'cause of me. You should be pissed.
生什么气
At what?
卢卡
Luca,
你唯一的罪过就是
the only thing you're ever guilty of
你总能看到人性好的一面 从不放弃任何人
is seeing the good in people and never giving up on 'em.
我不可能因为这个去怪你
I could never hold that against you.
谢谢你 真的
Thanks, man. Really.
我已经把他们引过来了
Look, I got them here, man.
你说过会放了我和我表妹
You said you'd let me and my cousin go.
之前说好了的
That was the deal.
那下次 你一定要更小心选择交易对象了
Well, next time, you'll be more careful who you make deals with.
不 不会有下一次了
No. No more next time.
是你戴着警方的窃听器
You wore a wire for the cops.
引我儿子中了警♥察♥的圈套
And you lured my son into a trap.
你也得死 马科斯
You die, too, Marcos.
他们来了
They're here.
看住他
Hold him.
给我找到那俩警♥察♥
Find me those two cops!
跟我去屋顶
我要那个杀了我儿子的人
增援到了
Hey, cavalry's here.
扎摩拉的人闯进来了 斯特里特 起来
Zamora's guys are breaking in. Street, get up.
希望我们能争取到足够时间
Hopefully we can buy enough time.
尽可能地拖住他们 然后一起撤
We'll hold 'em off as long as we can. Then we go together.
搞定了一个 他那边还有更多人
I got one. He's got more with him.
好的 我绕后
All right, I'll go around.
第二名已倒地
Second one down.
还有人在往这来 我们得离开这里
More are coming. We got to get out of here.
快点
Come on.
这里安全 走 走 走
We're clear! Go, go, go!
他们在那里
开枪
飞机上没有人
他们在里面 抓住他们
They're inside! Go get 'em!
等一下 那是马科斯
Whoa, hold up. That's Marcos.
快点 走 走 走
Come on. Go, go, go. Go.
卢卡 你在干什么
Luca, what the hell are you doing?
-我得救你出去 -虽然你罪有应得
- You got to get your ass outside. - As much as you'd deserve it,
马科斯 但我们不会丢下你不管 快点
Marcos, we're not leaving you behind. Come on.
马科斯 带斯特里特出去
Marcos, get Street out of here.
等等 什么 我们不分开走
Hey, wait, what? We're not splitting up.
没时间争论了 好吗
No time to argue, okay?
如果待在一起 我们会被抓住的
They'll catch us if we stay together.
我把他们引走你们就安全了
But not if I lead 'em away.
-快走 把他带到安全的地方 -卢卡 卢卡
- Go, go. Get him to safety. - Luca. Luca.
-趴下 -手 手
- Get down. - Hands. Hands.
手
Hands.
把手给我
Give me your hands.
谭 鲍威尔 把他们带走
Tan, Powell, get 'em out of the way.
现在 行动
Now. Move.
洛城警局 不许动
LAPD! Don't move!
洪都 是我 是斯特里特 是斯特里特
Hondo, it's me. It's Street. It's Street.
-斯特里特 你还好吗 -我会没事的
- Street, you good? - I'll be fine.
你得去找到卢卡
You got to find Luca.
他独自去把桑乔的人引开了
He went off on his own to lure Sancho's men away from us.
好的 谭 鲍威尔
All right, Tan, Powell,
把马科斯和斯特里特带出去
get Marcos and Street outside.
迪肯 我们去找卢卡
Deacon, we're going after Luca.
指挥部呼叫20小队
Command to 20-David,
桑乔·扎摩拉打电♥话♥来了
Sancho Zamora's back on the line.
我把电♥话♥转给你
Patching him through.
你准备好投降了吗 扎摩拉
You ready to surrender, Zamora?
我手上有你的同伴 为什么要投降
Why would I surrender when I have your man,
多米尼克·卢卡在这里
Dominique Luca, right here?
如果他有什么闪失
Anything happens to him,
我保证 你不会活着走出这里
I promise, you ain't getting out of here alive.
听好了
Listen to me,
我是你要的人
I'm the one you want.
放走我的兄弟 我和他交换
Let my guy go. I'll take his place.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
他刚刚说了什么
What did he just say?
-尼歇尔 你不能进来 -洪都
- Nichelle, you can't be in here. - Hondo!
尼歇尔 尼歇尔
Nichelle. Nichelle.
发生了什么
What is going on?
我待会儿跟你解释
I will explain to you later.
快点 你不能进来
Come on, now. You can't be in here.
我来给你的交易加点筹码
I'll sweeten the deal for you.
你和我
You and me.
我们去直升机上
We get on the chopper,
我带你去边境
I get you to the border.
不过你要放了卢卡 听见没
But Luca walks away from all of this. You hear me?
我不是个有耐心的人 洪都
I am not a patient man, Hondo.
你有五分钟
You have five minutes.
多一秒
One second more,
卢卡警官就死定了
Officer Luca dies.
洪都 你要干什么
Hondo, what are you doing?
现在我只能这么做了
I'm playing the cards we were dealt.
我绝不可能让我队里人
There's no way I'm letting a member of my squad
为我挡下本该打我的子弹
take a bullet that was meant for me.
扎摩拉已经扣押一名人♥质♥
Zamora's already got a hostage.
他抓了卢卡和穆里尔 你这么去只是在白送
He's got Luca and Muriel. You're just adding a third one.
你 你不能这么做
You-you can't do this.
你只有五分钟时间想一个更好方案
You've got five minutes to come up with a better plan.
好 直升机在这
All right, there's the bird.
你不再需要卢卡
You don't need Luca anymore.
是时候放他走了
It's time to let him go.
洪都 不行
Hondo, no.
上去之后再说
Not until we are on board.
30D报告 我已锁定挟持卢卡的人
30-David, I'm locked on Luca's man.
25D报告
25-David,
视线锁定佩萨多 随时可开枪
I've got Pesado in my sights. Good to go.
桑乔就留给你了 鲍威尔
That leaves Sancho to you, Powell.
28D报告 目前不行 卢卡挡住了
28-David, negative. Luca's in the way.
-我去更高处 -鲍威尔不行 没时间了
- I've gotta get higher. - Powell, no. There's no time.
鲍威尔
Powell!
你怎么这么焦虑 佩萨多
Why are you so jumpy, Pesado?
拿着枪的人是你
You're the one with the gun.
把那个姑娘放了 你不需要她了 好吗
Look, let the girl go. You don't need her, okay?
我来换她
I'll go in her place.
你对我没用
You're no good to me.
穆里尔 她怀着我的孙子
Muriel, she's carrying my grandson,
我的后人
my legacy.
没什么比后人更重要
Nothing more important than legacy.
当然也许除了报仇之外
Except maybe vengeance.
三枪必须同时射出并击中
All three shots have to be in sync and on target.
漏掉任何一人都会让洪都和卢卡身陷险地
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表