剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
长官 他不仅仅是走投无路 他还很危险
And, sir, he's not just desperate, he's dangerous.
为了达到目的 他什么事都干得出来
He'll do anything to get what he wants.
这是那男孩画的吗
Is this the drawing that the boy made?
是他留在那让我们找到的
He left that for us to find.
无法判定出处
"无法判定出处"
"Origin not identified"?
符号♥不是已知的任何语言
The symbol is in no known language.
德恐怕没学过读书认字
Look, I doubt that Thet ever learned to read or write.
他只会写几个单词
He only managed to write a couple letters,
于是他画了个什么
so he drew something.
这男孩多大 警司
How old is this boy, Sergeant?
十一二岁 但他很聪明
11, 12, maybe, but the boy is clever.
相信我 这个符号♥可能是解救他
I'm telling you, this symbol could be the key to saving him.
并找到佐敏的海♥洛♥因♥的关键
And finding Zaw Min's heroin.
如果你是对的 就有价值三千万美元的海♥洛♥因♥
If you're right, then there's $30 million worth of heroin
在我的辖区内
somewhere on my streets.
去调查清楚
但不要在一个小孩子的涂鸦上浪费时间了
队长
Captain!
他刚刚说什么
What'd he just say?
他说"这线索看起来很有价值"
He said, "The lead seems promising."
虽然我不懂泰语 但我知道你是在满嘴胡扯
I may not speak Thai, but I know you're full of it.
这么说吧
Let's just say
我有个朋友在楼上的
I have a friend who works upstairs
毒品局工作
in the narcotics bureau.
城市里每个线人罪犯他都有记录
And he keeps a file on every criminal informant in the city.
所以 他知道可以找谁去问问
So, anyone worth talking to, he'll know.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
你给佐敏干活
You work for Zaw Min.
得你告诉我们啊
You tell us.
你们还是没找到他
You still haven't found him.
我不知道那东西是什么
I don't know what that thing is,
但它和泰国的任何人都没关系
but it won't lead to anyone in Thailand.
那太遗憾了 因为如果有关系
Too bad, because if it did,
也许检察官可以指控你个比贩毒轻点的罪
maybe the D.A. could give you a lighter charge than trafficking.
警探们发现了你们的活动基地...
Detectives uncovered your base of operation--
一栋位于胡佛街的公♥寓♥
apartment over on Hoover?
在里面发现这些东西
Found a few of these lying around.
海♥洛♥因♥在美国属于一类麻♥醉♥药♥品
Heroin is a Schedule 1 narcotic in the U.S.
我们发现你持有和蓄意跨州走私海♥洛♥因♥
We got you on possession, intent, interstate transport.
我不知道什么胡佛街公♥寓♥
I don't know anything about an apartment on Hoover.
你们只是道听途说 也就是说 没有证据
All you have is rumors, which means you have nothing.
那个逮捕我的性感美女呢
Where's that sexy little thing that cuffed me?
她在这吗
She around?
让我进去 长官
Put me in, sir.
他觉得自己被女人逮捕很伤自尊
Being arrested by a woman bruised his ego.
我可以利用这一点 撬开他的嘴
I can use that. I can crack him.
我觉得没有必要
I don't think that's necessary.
他俩进展不错
These two are making good headway.
之前不错 但现在陷入僵局了
They were, but they're stalling out.
我之前在酒吧做过服务员
I used to wait tables at a dive bar.
有办法对付这种人
I know my way around guys like this.
满嘴大男子主义的屁话
All their macho BS?
他一心想报复我
He's dying to get back at me.
估计他满脑子都想着之前被我撂倒的事
It's probably all he's thought about since I put him on the ground.
你进去之后得小心行事
You'd have to walk a fine line in there.
我们需要答案
We need some answers.
我能做到 指挥官
I can do this, Commander.
欢迎回到这个城市
Welcome back to the city.
津达那 感激之情无以言表
Chintana. I can't tell you how grateful we are.
要是没你安排直升机
There's no way we'd find Hondo and Joe
我们根本找不到洪都和乔
if you hadn't arranged for that chopper.
只是很遗憾我没到现场
I'm only sorry I couldn't be there.
洪都的朋友 乔 他没事吧
Hondo's friend Joe-- he's okay?
他好多了 谢谢关心
Yeah, he's doing much better. Thank you.
医生说情况乐观
Doctors are optimistic.
听我说 我知道这很难受
Listen, I know it's not easy
想出外勤却只能坐在办公室里
sitting behind a desk when you'd rather be out in the field.
但是看看你的成就
But what you did?
你挽救了生命 对此我非常非常感激
It saved lives, and I'm-I'm very grateful for that.
希望这个也能让你感谢我
Then I hope you appreciate this one, too.
我做了些调查 可能查到了线索
I've been doing some digging, and I may have a lead.
-关于佐敏的吗 -不 另一个人
- A lead on Zaw Min? - No. On this man.
是佐敏的保镖 他叫谭亚扎
Zaw Min's bodyguard. His name is Yaza Than.
在红灯区同一家钢管舞吧
He's been sighted many times at a particular go-go bar
出现过很多次
in the red-light district.
看来那有个女孩很招他喜欢
Seems there's a girl there he's very fond of.
我猜他一想到她招待别的客人
And seeing her with other men?
就会按捺不住
I guess he can't control his temper.
所以你觉得如果他在城里的话...
So you're thinking, if he's in town...
肯定会忍♥不住去找她的
He won't be able to resist paying her a visit.
你跟指挥官说过这个线索吗
Have you gone to the commander with this?
如果你想当警探
If you want to make detective,
这是个积极表现的好机会
this is a great way to show initiative.
万一线索没用就不是了 就变成浪费他时间了
Not if it leads to nothing. I'll just be wasting his time.
我会去酒吧 找那个女孩
I'll go to the bar, find the girl.
你知道她今天是否上班
You know if she's working today?
是的 她7点轮班
Yeah. Her shift is at 7:00.
我们要走了
Hey. We're rolling.
颂猜和洪都有个线人 我们找他打听一下
Somchai and Hondo have a CI we're gonna talk to.
好 你们去吧
All right. You go ahead.
津达那也有条线索 我觉得值得一试
Chintana's got another lead. I think it's worth checking out.
收到
Roger that.
你怎么认识这人的
So, how do you know this guy?
他开了家高仿服装店
He owns a knockoff clothing store
之前用来洗毒赃
that used to launder drug money.
现在做酒保兼我们的线人
Now he work as a bartender and a CI for us.
人们都叫他蕴
People call him "Uan."
-他好说话吗 -嗯
- Is he cool? - Yeah.
我局里的朋友说他喜欢美国人
My friend at the bureau says he likes Americans.
蕴
Uan?
这些美国人是谁
他们在找一个人
陈探员说你欠他个人情
可能明年可以撤销你的涉毒指控了
你们要找谁
Who you trying to find?
一个毒枭 佐敏
Looking for a drug lord-- Zaw Min.
晚了 佐敏已经死了
You're too late. Zaw Min is dead.
那是谣言 他活得好好的 就在城里
That's just a rumor. He's very much alive, and he's in town
要出手一大批海♥洛♥因♥
looking to offload a large amount of heroin.
我们需要知道他可能会卖♥♥给谁
We need to know who he might sell to.
你知道为什么我很乐意退出毒品生意吗
You know why I'm happy to be out of the drug business?
之前 佐敏的手下让我给他记账
Long ago, Zaw Min's men asked me to do his books.
我拒绝之后...
When I refused...
给我们指个方向 也算报了这个仇 你觉得怎么样
How about you get even by pointing us in the right direction?
衬衣不错 哪买♥♥的
Nice shirt. Where's it from?
不知道 我老婆给我买♥♥的
No clue. My wife got it for me.
市场上谁从佐敏那里买♥♥毒品我不清楚
I do not know who is in the market to buy from Zaw Min,
但我知道他一些做事习惯
but I do know something about his habits.
如果我告诉你 你能给我什么
If I tell you, what do I get?
这得看你具体知道什么
That depends on what you know.
佐敏在曼谷有个固定的情报员
Zaw Min uses the same courier whenever he's in Bangkok.
叫杜克立 负责传送消息
Name is "Ducky." Delivers messages,
充当司机等等
drives them around, that kind of thing.
-他开的什么车 -不是四轮的车
- What kind of car does he drive? - Not a car.
是辆突突车 牌照为742
A tuk-tuk. Number 742.
曼谷所有的突突车都装有定位系统
All tuk-tuk in Bangkok have GPS,
调度员可以追踪他们的轨迹
so their dispatcher can track them.
我去联♥系♥一下
I'll make a call.
谢了兄弟 该怎么报答你
Thank you, man. How can we repay you?
你认真的吗
You serious?
谭 什么情况
Tan. What's up?
颂猜的线人提供了条线索
Somchai's CI gave us a lead
一辆突突车与佐敏有关联
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表