剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
很抱歉我让洪都去干预你的事
I'm sorry for having Hondo intervene earlier.
那样不对 好吗
It wasn't right. Okay?
我才认识你
I've only just met you.
不应该插手你的职业生涯
I shouldn't have meddled in your career.
其实是 我一直
Thing is, I've been
都在给特里当大哥
Terry's big brother my whole life.
可能因此在你的事情上越界了
It's maybe why I went a little overboard with you.
但今天看你开展工作的样子
But seeing you out there today, doing your job,
我理解你为何一直当巡警了
I understand why you want to stay a patrol cop.
你真的非常擅长自己在做的事
I mean, you're great at what you do.
警局能有你是他们的福气
The department's lucky to have you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的
Yeah.
和刚从警校出来的孩子们一起工作 做他们的教官
Working with kids fresh out of the Academy, being their T.O.,
要是升了职 就做不了这些了
that'd disappear if I took a promotion and I moved up.
我这样做 可以帮助更多新人成为
Doing this, I get to help mold rookies into the type of cops
这座城市需要的警官
that this city needs more of.
太有意思了 我也是因为这个没有在特警队升职
It's funny, that's why I haven't moved up in SWAT either.
因为在办公桌后面就不能开黑贝蒂了
'Cause I-I can't drive Black Betty from behind a desk.
我管得有点过了头
I came on too strong.
但只是因为我关心你
It's only 'cause I care about you,
我也真的希望 我们能建立亲缘关系
and I really hope that, one day, we can have a relationship.
你什么时候准备好了都行
Whenever you're ready.
我是说 多久都行
I mean, however long it takes.
我从来都没有哥哥
I never had a big brother.
也没有弟弟
Or any brother.
我不确定我需要兄弟
I'm not sure I need one.
也许你并不需要
You probably don't.
你自已一个人干得挺不错的
I mean, you've done just fine on your own.
但如果你改主意了...
But if you ever change your mind...
...就来找我
...you come find me.
我一直都在
I'll be around.
好消息
Hey, good news.
地区检察官办公室
D.A.'s office is launching
发起了对海洋会馆康复中心的调查
an investigation into Ocean Vista Recovery.
好消息
That's good to hear.
今天和那的病人聊了聊
Talking to those patients today,
简直不敢想多少家庭
I can't imagine how many other families
有过像斯普拉格家那样的遭遇
there are like the Spraggs.
希望能帮一些人逃脱那个恶性循环
Hopefully it'll break some people out of the cycle.
是 但愿如此 但贾斯帕那样的人
Yeah, hopefully. Of course a guy like Jasper,
估计会重开一家康复中心
he'll probably just open a new facility,
或者搞出什么新骗局
or come up with some new scam.
那我们就再去给他关停一次
Then we'll shut his ass down all over again.
想喝杯啤酒吗
Feel like a beer?
谢了 但我想留到下次再说
Thanks, but I'll have to take a rain check.
我要去伯班克
Headed over to Burbank.
去探望盖柏吗
Visiting Gabe?
是的
Yeah.
要人陪吗
Need company?
你对他的评价这么高
You speak so highly of him,
我想见见他
I'd love to meet him.
也许改天吧 我应该自己去
Maybe another time. I should go alone.
想和他聊聊我的生活
Want to catch him up on my life,
我早就该向他道歉了 是我欠他的
and I owe him an apology that's long overdue.
我相信他会原谅你的
Well, I'm sure he'll forgive you.
不管怎么样 我要试试
Either way, I'll have tried.
那才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
我们这周末去水族馆怎么样
What if we head down to the aquarium this weekend?
孩子们会很喜欢的
The kids love it,
等莱拉痊愈了 我们再去海滩
and we'll hit the beach when Lila's all healed up.
那是个开始
Yeah, that's a start.
虽然没有解决主要的问题
It doesn't fix the main issue, though.
我知道
I know.
在她这个年纪 能成为团队一员难能可贵
Look, being part of a team at her age is valuable.
但那不是我不希望她退出的主要原因
But that's not the real reason I didn't want her to quit.
只不过 足球是我们的爱好
It's just, soccer was kind of our thing, you know?
周末去踢球
Kicking the ball around on weekends,
凌晨四点起床
getting up at 4:00 A.M.
看美国女足在新加坡踢球 我不知道
to watch the U.S. Women's Team play in Singapore. I don't know,
感觉像是...
kind of felt like it was...
被人剥夺了 我...
getting ripped away, and I...
我喜欢和她一起玩
I just like spending time with her.
我很抱歉没和你说就让她退出了
I'm sorry that I had her quit before I talked to you.
我们是一个团队
I mean, we're a team.
我把你给忽略了
I left you out.
我只是觉得总有一天
I just feel like any day,
她会嫌弃我太老土 不愿意跟我玩了
she's gonna be too cool for old dad,
我不知道
and... I don't know,
我只是想抓住一些
I'm just, like, grasping at... at something
我们还有的共同点
that we still have in common.
我也有同感
Yeah, I feel the same.
我们逛街的时候 我不再建议她如何选衣服
I stopped trying to suggest clothes for her to buy
因为她选的衣服 我都只会翻白眼
when we're shopping because I'm met with nothing but eye rolls.
至少对我而言 我觉得你很有时尚品味
Well, I, for one, think that you have excellent fashion taste.
一个每天穿基本款黑色T恤的人说这话
that means a lot coming from a guy who wears
还真是意义重大
a basic black T-shirt every day.
不要贬低经典
Hey, don't knock the classics.
那水族馆怎么说
So, what do you say about the aquarium?
好的
Yeah.
这是个计划
Yeah, that's a plan.
然后我们也许可以和莱拉
And then maybe we can talk to Lila
聊聊加入团队运动的事
about joining a team sport.
你见过莱拉运动吗
Have you seen Lila play sports?
也是
Yeah.
总是会有拼字比赛的
Hey, there's always the spelling bee,
对吧
I guess, right?
好
Okay.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我去洗个脸
Listen, I'm gonna wash up.
我们能叫外卖♥♥吗 因为我饿了
Can we order in? Because I am starv...
尼歇尔 怎么了 出什么事了
Nichelle, what's going on? What's wrong?
我只是不知道你怎么做到的
I just don't know how you do it.
每天怎么应对这些事
How do you deal with this every day?
是和使用武力调查有关吗
Does this have to do with the use of force investigation?
你不得不让警官停职吗
Did you have to suspend an officer?
不 开枪是正当的
No, the shooting was justified.
固定战术
It was cut and dried,
和你说的一样
just like you said it would be.
那你为什么不开心
So, then what's upsetting you?
我不知道 满目疮痍的结局吧
Just, I don't know, the utter devastation of it all.
那位警官 他做了该做的
I mean, the officer, he did what he had to do.
但他看起来很难过
But he looked wrecked.
他开枪打的那个孩子 我们听他家人说
And the boy who was shot, we-we heard from his family.
枪击导致他脑部受伤
The shooting left him with a brain injury.
他几乎说不了话
He can barely talk,
出院之后他也无法工作
won't ever be able to work
也不能自理
or support himself after his release.
他的爸妈和他全家的生活
His parents, his whole family,
全都毁了
their lives are just destroyed.
你一定经常看到这些事
And you must see situations like this all the time.
是的 宝贝
I do, baby.
所以我每次拔枪的时候
Which is why, every time I draw my weapon,
在我扣下扳机的一刹那
that split second before I pull the trigger,
我会衡量开枪的后果
I weigh the consequences of what could happen,
祈祷我做的决定是正确的
praying that I'm making the right call.
那位警官在听说
The officer was so relieved
我们会支持他的时候 他如释重负
when he learned we'd ruled in his favor.
他哭了
He cried.
疑犯的家人哭了
And the family of the suspect cried.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表