剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
也许你们的据点没有你想的那么保险
Or maybe your spot wasn't as secure as you thought.
要不是亚历克斯我们现在已经被关进去了
We'd all be in lock-up right now if not for Alex.
听话
Come on.
-车在哪儿 -外面
- Where is the truck? - Outside.
得把车脱手了
Needs to be unloaded.
去做
Go get it done.
我在跟你讲话呢 有人泄密
I'm telling you, we have a leak!
我不反对这点
I don't disagree.
有人告密
Someone is talking.
在找到这个人之前谁都不能走
Until we find out who, no one leaves alone.
我是你的人 纳扎里安
I'm with you, Nazarian.
-我发誓 -那就证明给我看
- I swear. - Then prove it.
把你的手♥机♥和枪交给彼得 配合他的工作
Give Peter your phone and your gun, let him do his work.
协查通告没有任何收获
Nothing from the BOLO yet.
我让重案组发来了亚美尼亚黑帮的
I had Major Crimes send over their full file
全部档案
on the Armenian mob.
他们的调查集中在假♥币♥上
Their investigation focused on the counterfeiting,
所以 有可能他们获取了
so, it's possible they collected a hint
纳扎里安犯罪扩张的线索却没意识到
of what Nazarian was expanding into without knowing it.
从而帮我们找到阿尔昆被带到哪儿了
Yeah, could help us locate where Nazarian took Detective Arkun.
-对 -斯特里特和鲍威尔正在做
- Yeah. - Street and Powell are going through it right now.
-好 -指挥官
- All right, good. - Commander.
抱歉打扰你们工作
Sorry to interrupt your busy day.
爱德华 我想着工会
Edward. I figured the union would be
-会派你来见谭 -是的
- sending you over to see Tan. - Yeah.
总督察跟我说她会就这件事
The inspector general told me she'd be making a recommendation
给出处分建议
about the incident.
是这样 她还没做最终决定
Well, she still hasn't finalized her decision,
不过我请雅尼克先生过来
but I asked Mr. Yannick to join us
这样我就可以马上跟你们说
so I could tell you all at once.
总督察倾向于不采纳特警队的处理方法
The I.G. Is leaning toward a heavier punishment for Tan
-要对谭实施更重地方惩罚 -什么
- than what SWAT laid out. - What?
-有多重 -停薪留职两周
- How much heavier? - Two weeks suspension without pay.
先等一下
Okay, wait a minute.
这是谭第一次也是唯一一次违规行为
This is Tan's first and only conduct issue.
他来特警八年了 之前一直在风化组
He's been on SWAT for eight years, he was Vice before that.
档案里一个污点也没有
Not one black mark in his file.
这不是针对谭
This isn't about Tan.
是因为市政厅发表了一个声明
This is about City Hall sending a statement.
上个月才发生了
They've got an image problem
那两个哈伦贝警员的事
right on the heels of those two Hollenbeck officers
洛城警局形象已经受损
that got into trouble last month.
对 篮球比赛后在停车场斗殴
Yeah, brawling in a parking lot after a basketball game.
媒体借机大做文章
Press had a field day with it.
所以谭正巧卷入特警局的整顿工作中
So Tan's getting swept up into LAPD's damage control.
高层先拿他下手
Brass comes down hard on him,
以此来减轻部门的负面名声
they mitigate some of their bad PR for the department.
你说总督察倾向于重罚
You said the I.G. is leaning toward a heavier punishment.
今天下午我们要再碰一次头
We're meeting again this afternoon
最终确定建议处罚
to finalize a recommendation.
尼歇尔 你是知道谭的
Nichelle, you know Tan.
这就是一时冲动而已
You know this was a one-off stupid mistake.
你得说服总督察
You have to convince the inspector general
不要把这件事政♥治♥化
to leave the politics out of it.
这确实挺难办的
We know this is a lot to ask,
咱们的私人关系
and that the personal side of this is probably causing trouble
可能会让你犯难
for you as it is.
不是因为这个
It's... not that.
我同意我们讨论的处罚结果
I believe in the recommendation we're discussing.
我觉得谭应该被停职
I think Tan should be suspended.
只是先跟你提个醒
Just wanted to give you a heads-up.
你怎么会支持这个决定呢
I can't believe you're supporting this.
议事会对谭的事谈论了一早
The panel talked about Tan all morning.
我们翻阅了所有声明报告
We went over all the statements, all the reports,
而且我们也的确谈及了哈伦贝分局的两名警官
and yes, we did talk about those Hollenbeck officers,
可能这也影响了一些稽核员的态度
and maybe that influenced some of the other auditors.
我也说不好 但对我来说
I don't know but for me,
我是从谭的行为作出的客观判断
this is about what Tan did.
尼歇尔 两周虽然看起来无妨 但这停职
Nichelle, two weeks seems like nothing, but a suspension...
会影响他的职业生涯
It'll affect the rest of his career.
也让他更难获得提拔
It'll make getting promotions harder to achieve.
-会陷入职业停滞的 -我不是没经过考虑就赞同的
- He will stall out. - I didn't agree lightly,
洪都 但是我确实认可这样的处理方式
Hondo, but I do agree.
我知道这会让你不高兴
And I knew this might upset you.
所以这也是我当面和大家说的原因
That's part of why I came over here to talk in person.
洪都 你对这件事有难以分说的感觉
Look, Hondo, you're allowed to have
这很正常
complicated feelings about this.
他是你的队友 你比任何人都了解他
Tan is your teammate. You know him better than anyone.
这样 给我个机会
All right, just give me a chance to figure out
我去看看他到底怎么回事
what's going on with my boy.
现在 我不知道他因何出手
Right now, I don't understand his behavior.
不知道这里面是不是有什么隐情
I don't know what I'm missing,
但给我个机会
but give me a chance.
我看能不能给你争取点时间
I'll see if I can buy you some time.
重案组收集的所有信息都是关于制♥造♥伪钞的
Man, everything Major Crimes collected is about counterfeiting.
没有任何信息指向纳扎里安接下来要做什么
Nothing points to what Nazarian's new business might be.
那大概我要输钱了 阿尔法罗跟我打赌
Guess I'm gonna lose five bucks. Alfaro bet me that
警♥察♥搜索了纳扎里安的房♥屋 会有结果的
the unis searching Nazarian's properties would get results
比咱俩在这看这些记录更快
faster than you and me with these records.
小心别被他耍了
Just, uh, don't get caught up in his games.
他跟我开玩笑的 不会的
Oh, it's just his humor. He's fine.
阿尔法罗跟我说 我去洛克的小队可能更好
Actually, Alfaro told me I might be perfect for Rocker's team.
可惜50小队没有空缺名额
Too bad there's no open slots on 50-Squad.
他跟我说很快会有的
He told me there's gonna be.
他们有位P2级要转出
Their P-II is transferring out.
这正是我担心的
You see, this is exactly what I was worried about.
阿尔法罗看起来很厉害
Alfaro might act like he's top dog,
但是他在队伍里并没有他表现的那样有话语权
but he does not have team authority like that.
这样洪都和洛克都得去找希克斯
Hondo and Rocker would have to go to Hicks,
这是不可能发生的
and that's not happening.
所以 你觉得这个机会不是真的
So, you don't think it's a real offer?
我觉得是因为 他看到我在训练你
What I think is that he sees me training you,
想扰乱你借此达到扰乱我的目的
so he's messing with you to mess with me.
都是胡扯
It's all nonsense.
-好吧 -怎么了
- Okay. - What?
-没事 -说吧
- Nothing. - Oh, go on, spill.
还记得在20队
You remember what it was like
当个问题少年是什么感觉吗
to be the problem child on 20-Squad,
每一句表扬都接着一个但是
every compliment followed by a "But."
当然记得
Of course.
只是有个特警队警员队友对你说
It was just nice to have a fellow SWAT officer say,
"你的技巧不错" 没有但是 感觉真的很棒 -明白
- "You're skilled," end of sentence. - Right.
警♥察♥搜索完毕了
Unis finished searching
纳扎里安的房♥产和常去的地方
Nazarian's properties and hangouts.
一点他和阿尔昆警官的影子都没有
Not even a whiff of him or Detective Arkun.
那现在我们的线索正式断掉了
Well, then we've officially hit a dead end.
也不一定 他们的人还在我们这关着呢
Not necessarily. We still have his guys down in holding.
但是他们不开口
Uh, they're not talking.
但我觉得这人可能会
No, but I think this guy might.
亚当·格里戈里安 根据克拉克警官提供的表格
Adam Grigoryan. According to Sergeant Clark's charts,
他在团伙中等级最低
he's lowest on the totem pole.
所以他们对他最不信任 他不会知道什么的
So, he's the least trusted. He's not gonna know anything.
没准他也不需要被很信任 这事就看我吧
Maybe he doesn't have to. Just go with me on this.
根据档案
According to the file,
纳扎里安没有驾照
Nazarian does not have a driver's license.
这人离不开他开车
This guy takes him everywhere.
即便他不知道发生了什么 但也知道地点
So, he may not know what's going on, but he'll know where.
已经说过了 我什么都不会说的
Already told you, I'm not talking.
好吧 那太遗憾了 你没有前科
Well, that's a shame. You got no priors,
今早被捕时连武器都没有
had no weapon on you this morning.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表