剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
反恐特警队前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
洪都是个好人,但所有人都知道
Hondo's a good guy, but everyone knows
他的晋升是平权行动的胡扯八道
that his promotion was affirmative action nonsense.
你为什么要把他们录下来
Why were you recording them?
他们是种族主义者,安妮
They're racists, Annie.
所以你准备怎么做?
So what are we gonna do about it?
我不会去内务部和他们当面对质的
I'm not going to IA with just my word against theirs.
人♥权♥委员会就李·杜尔姆的处分达成共识
The Board of Rights reached a decision regarding Lee Durham's punishment.
他将不会被洛城警局解雇
He will not be fired from the LAPD.
可能这是你能打出的最后一张牌了
Maybe we got one last card we can play.
你是说要去找媒体?
You're talking about going to the press?
就没有别的选择了吗?
Do you see any other option?
你现在说的话无异于自断前程
What you are talking about is career suicide.
明天的洛杉矶时报会发出一篇文章,
There's gonna be an article in the L.A. Times coming out tomorrow.
上面会署上我的名字
They'll be printing my name as the source.
市长会让你为此负责的
Mayor's gonna have your head for this.
我知道,我已经见过局长了。
I know. I met with the chief.
你被降职不再担任20小队的队长
You're being demoted from 20-Squad leader.
他们想强迫我辞职这样他们就可以不用亲自动手
They want to force me to quit so they can keep their hands clean.
说实话我是不会辞职的
I ain't gonna lie. I did not see that one coming.
如果你想花时间决定做点什么
If you want to take some time to decide what you want to do,
记住两点。一、我站在你这边
just know two things. One-- I'm on your side,
第二 你帮助拯救了这座城市。
and two-- you helped save this city.
反恐特警组
第五季第一集
等等,威利
我只是想去工作
威利
Willie...
你在为一个失去了一切的家庭拼命工作
他能给你一份更好的工作
因为他的家人雷耶斯夫人和她的女儿失去了一切
你为什么要帮他
这种事我们还要再说多少遍,威利?
How many times do we got to go through this, Willie?
我已经累了,你不累吗?
I'm tired. Aren't you tired?
我已经为雷耶斯家工作了40年
我永远不会背叛他们
顽固,又老又笨?
Stubborn, old and dumb?
该死
Damn.
不,不,不,嘿
No, no. No, no. Hey!
够了,放开他们
回来,巴勃罗,回来
德尔菲娜
你的农场支撑不了多长时间了,你得听我的
把你的车从我的地盘上开走
Get your car off my property.
你知道吗,我从来没见你笑过
You know, I've never seen you smile.
为什么总是这么生气?
Why so mad all the time?
尤其是我和我父亲给你提供了一个
Especially when me and my father are offering you
非常非常公平的交易
a very, very, very fair deal.
别碰她
拿着你的臭钱滚得远远
Take your money and shove it right...
嘿。【西班牙语】
Hey. [speaks Spanish]
有什么问题吗
HONDO: Is there a problem here?
你是迷路了吗?
Are you lost?
没有
No.
但我认为你在我朋友的地盘上
But I think you're on my friend's property.
我一直住在他家
I've been staying at his place.
这不是你朋友的土地
This is not your friend's land.
是吗?
Is that right?
这是我,和我母亲的
It's mine. And my mother's.
我猜很难知道什么时候一个农场消失
Well, I guess it's hard to know when one ranch ends
而另一个不带围栏的农场出现。
and another begins with no fences.
好,现在你知道了,迷路人
Now that you know, get lost.
所以这是你的地盘吗?
So this is your place?
是
Yes.
这儿真的很美
It's very beautiful.
还有这两个家伙
And these two guys--
他们是你的客人吗?
they're guests of yours?
不,他们是侵略者。
Trespassers.
听到没,我朋友让你们离开
Se?or, my friend asked you to leave.
你应该听他的
You should listen to him.
他的鼻子看起来没什么事
His nose doesn't look broken,
但你得带他去敷一些冰块
but you might want to take him to get some ice.
德尔菲娜
我很抱歉
本来不应该发生这些事的
但你也应该清醒过来了
我已经不认识你了
我们会再见的,德尔菲娜
I'll see you soon, Delfina.
我妈妈已经拒绝了你父亲的一切提议
My mother rejected every one of your father's offers.
你和他都去死吧
You and he can both go to hell.
美国人
American?
你到底是谁?
Who are you?
一个无名之辈而已
Nobody.
路见不平拔刀相助
I just came across people needing help.
朋友
Amigo?
谢谢
Gracias.
你不会想再碰到我的
You don't ever run into me again.
明白吗?
Understand?
走吧
All right.
早上好,哈里森先生。
Morning, Se?or Harrelson.
早上好,太太
HONDO: Buenos días, se?ora.
你好霍伊
Uh... ?Cómo estás hoy?
嗯,还不赖
Yeah? Not bad.
如果你喜欢
If you like the sound
指甲划过黑板的声音。我的西班牙语
of nails on a chalkboard. Well, my Spanish
和你做的饭一样好
is just about as good as your cooking, okay?
唐·安东尼雇我可不是让我整天
Don Anthony did not hire me
煮豆子和压薄饼的
to boil beans and press tortillas all day.
帕洛玛,你在这里确实很守规矩
Well, you do run a tight ship around here, Paloma.
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
我听说你今天早上当了一回英雄
I heard you were quite the hero this morning.
没什么
It was nothing.
你是不是救了德尔菲娜·雷耶斯
Not according to Delfina Reyes.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
他和他的母亲拥有小溪对面的那座大农场
She and her mother own that big farm across the creek.
你见过诺瓦克的儿子。那个外国佬?
You met that Novak son, the gringo?
他叫AJ,是个混♥蛋♥
His name's A.J. Es un maldito.
非常坏。而且那家穷苦的母女
Bad. And those poor women...
她们已经经历了足够多的悲剧
They've been through enough tragedy.
怎么回事?她们的父亲,唐·米格尔
How's that? Their father, Don Miguel--
几个月前因为在农场工作
he died a few months ago.
出了事故去世了
Accident working the fields.
实在令人伤心
So sad.
雷耶斯家永久拥有那片农场
The Reyes have had that farm forever.
他们都是好人
They're good people.
我只是换了个轮胎
All I did was change a tire.
[vehicle approaching]
警官有事吗?
Can I help you, Officer?
我正在调查一起今天早上
I'm looking into a confrontation that happened
发生在雷耶斯家农场的冲突
earlier today at the Reyes farm.
你当时在哪
Were you there?
我在冲突之后经过那
I was there... after the confrontation.
你叫什么名字?哈里森
What's your name? Harrelson.
你需要给我做口供吗?
You need to take my statement?
不,那不是必要的
No. That won't be necessary.
我的上司,局长,让我来看看那个
My boss, the chief, asked me to come by and see the man
总是和当地人起冲突的人
who's been causing problems with our locals.
恐怕你的信息有误
[scoffs] I'm afraid you have the story wrong.
我猜诺瓦克的孩子遗漏了
I take it the Novak kid left out the part
他袭击老人的那部分
where he assaulted an old man.
袭击,这可是个很严重的指控
Assault is a very serious charge.
你在这呆了多久了?
How long you been staying here?
几个月
Couple of months.
你计划还要待多久?
How long you plan on staying?
暂时还没决定
Haven't decided yet.
房♥子属于我的朋友安东尼
House belongs to my friend Anthony.
他说我想待多久就待多久
He says I can stay as long as I'd like.
听着,我知道你大概想帮助
Look, I know you were probably just trying
德尔菲娜·雷耶斯和她的工人
to help Delfina Reyes and her farmworkers.
对我来说,那是个正派的人
To me, that's a decent man.
但我建议你离AJ·诺瓦克远点
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表