剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You could be looking at just a few months in Los Padrinos,
做点社区服务
some community service.
但首先 你得告诉我们你的朋友的名字
But first, you need to tell us the names of your friends
以及在哪能找到他们
and where we can find them.
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing.
我猜这都是费利佩教的吧
You know, I'm guessing Felipe coached you on what to say
万一被抓了该怎么说
in case you got scooped up?
塔丽娅 他不是你的朋友
Talia, he's not your friend.
我知道这看上去不像
And I know it doesn't seem like it,
但现在 我们才是你的朋友
but right now, we are.
我们真的很想帮助你 但你也要帮助我们
And we really want to help you, but you got to help us, too.
塔丽娅 看着我
Talia, look at me.
我觉得你想帮我们
I think you want to help us,
这么做 你也是在帮助自己
and in doing so, you help yourself.
我只想一个人待着
I just want to be left alone.
兄弟 你怎么了 告诉我
Hey, man. What's up? Talk to me.
我查了伊娃的妈妈 事情好像都对得上
Hey, I looked up Eva's mom, and things kind of line up.
她跟我爸共事过 我知道我爸妈
She worked with my dad, and I know my folks
在那段时间关系有点僵
were going through a long rough patch right around then.
但你还是觉得这不可能是真的
But there's still part of you that feels it can't be true?
因为这件事完全推♥翻♥了
'Cause this just throws everything upside down
我对我爸的认知
between me and my dad,
还有我爸妈之间的感情
and between my parents.
是啊 这件事可能成为卢卡家族光辉历史中的污点
Yeah. This might blow up some Luca history.
但是这个姑娘只是想认识她的家人
But this is a girl who just wants to know who her family is,
认识和她有血缘关系的人 这点你能接受吗
who she's connected to. Can you accept that part of it?
只是 这个变故太大了 问题就在这
It's just, this changes so much. That's the problem.
我知道 不过这不是她的错
I know, but it's not her fault.
我觉得她也不想搞成这样
I doubt she wanted things to shake out this way.
我是想你能往好的方面想
I'm trying to get you to see the positives here.
好的方面有哪些
Tell me what you think those are.
第一
Well, for one,
你现在多了个之前完全不知道的妹妹
you got a sister now, who you never knew before.
你不是那种拒别人于千里之外的人
You're not the type of guy to freeze anyone out.
你很善良 不会这么做
You're too good a dude for that.
再说了 知道真♥相♥总是值得的
Plus, knowing the truth is always worth it.
即便真♥相♥会有点伤人
Even if it hurts.
听着 我知道你的意思
Listen, man. I get where you're coming from.
但她想跟我谈谈
But she wants to talk.
我不知道该对她说些什么
I got no clue what I'm supposed to say to her.
她刚刚失去了妈妈
Look, she just lost her mom.
她可能成了一名孤儿
She probably feels like an orphan.
你不必跟她说任何东西
You don't have to say anything to her.
你只需要好好倾听
You just got to be there to listen.
洪都
Hondo?
只是想问下
Just wanted to check.
塔丽娅说了什么吗
Did Talia say anything?
没有 她不愿意帮助我们和自己
No, she's not helping us or herself.
希克斯指挥官和迪肯问不出她的话
Commander Hicks and Deacon couldn't get anywhere with her.
我可以试试吗
Mind if I try?
我只是想摸下她的底细
I just want to feel her out.
我觉得我可能可以...
I think I might be able to...
让她开口
get her to open up.
我不是觉得他们做得有什么不好
Not criticizing what they might've tried,
我只是觉得 我可以跟她产生共鸣
it's just that I think I can connect with her.
因为你和这片街区有渊源
Because you got ties to the hood.
我好像一直想把我生命中的那一篇章翻过去
Guess I've tried to keep that chapter of my life closed.
尤其是它和我的工作牵扯在一起时
Especially when it comes to work life.
我知道从我的社区出来 成为一名警♥察♥有多难
I know how hard it is, coming from my community, to be a cop,
但我也确信我们可以同时立足于这两个不同的世界
but I do believe it's possible to keep one foot in each world.
所以如果你觉得你的过去可以帮上忙
So if you think your past will help,
现在就是你挺身而出的时候
now's your time to speak up.
喝水吗
¿Quieres agua?
我给你拿了杯水
La traje para ti.
我不怎么会说西语
I don't speak Spanish really.
你的家人怎么看
What's your family think about that?
因为我以前西语说得不好
'Cause my mom used to give me flack
我妈经常骂我
for my pocha Spanish.
但是我会觉得
But I would think...
我是这里长大的
I grew up here.
我多数朋友在学校只说英语
Most of my friends only spoke English in school.
我是罗斯福中学毕业的 你知道吗
I went to Roosevelt, you know that?
和你一样
Same as you.
我是彻头彻尾的东洛杉矶人
I'm East Los, through and through.
实话告诉你
Tell you the truth,
我觉得我像在照镜子
I feel like I'm looking in a mirror.
我们可一点也不一样
Man, we ain't the same.
也许吧 因为我比较幸运
Maybe not, 'cause I got lucky.
我父母用尽全力保护我远离帮派
My parents did everything to keep me away from the game.
但我多数朋友 甚至家人
But most of my friends, even family,
都身陷其中
they were in it,
就像你一样
just like you are now.
你觉得你很了解我
So now you think you know me?
了解我的人生
What my life is like?
我调查了你的背景
I looked you up.
你三岁起就去跟了姑姑
Your aunt's been raising you since you were three.
你父母一直不在身边
Your parents have been out of the picture.
是 他们都坐牢去了
Yeah, they're both doing time.
你不必落得如此结局 塔丽娅
You don't have to end up like that too, Talia.
是吗
Don't I?
那我还能怎么样
What else do I got?
你还有选择的机会
You still have choices.
你可以帮助我们
You can help us.
作为回报 我们也会帮助你
And in return, we'll help you.
不 你是在耍我
Nah. You playing me.
你可能根本不是我们片区的人
You're probably not even from the same hood or nothing.
只是想套我的话
Just trying to get me to snitch.
说实话
Straight up?
我到现在都觉得低人一等
I still got shame.
我知道被别人指指点点是什么感觉
I know what it's like to get the stares.
当你说自己的出身 自己是哪里人时
To see the way people look at you when you say
看到大家看你的眼神
where you grew up, where you live.
你想加入帮派因为
You're just trying to join a gang 'cause it's
这是一个会让你为自己的出身而骄傲的地方
the one thing that'll make you proud of where you're from.
你代表着某种特定的人群 你就是个狠角色
You rep a certain set, you're a badass.
但是当你进了监狱 那会给你带来什么
But what's that gonna get you inside a prison cell?
很快不就知道了
I guess we'll find out.
我知道你可能一直在想着费利佩教你的
I know you're probably thinking about what Felipe told you
遇到现在这种情况该说的话
to say in case this happened.
还有如果你帮助了我们你的人会怎么说你
And what your hood's gonna say if you help us.
说我是个叛徒
That I'm a rat.
还有什么更坏的吗
What's worse than that?
这个世界远比你的街区要广阔
The world is way bigger than the hood.
你仍然可以逃离那里
You can still escape it.
就像我一样
Like I did.
我知道你是什么感觉 但是
I know what you're feeling, but...
对你有那些期望的人根本不是你的朋友
those are expectations of people who ain't your friends.
他们并不会为你着想
They don't want what's best for you.
但我会
I do.
我保证
I promise you.
接下来的计划是什么
What was supposed to happen next?
在我朝那个咖啡店开枪后
After I shot up the coffee place...
我应该给费利佩发消息
I was gonna text Felipe.
然后他会把下个会面的地点发给我
Then he'd send me the location for the next meetup.
你做了正确的选择 塔丽娅
You're doing the right thing, Talia.
卡拉布雷用塔丽娅的手♥机♥给费利佩发了确认信息
Cabrera sent a confirmation text to Felipe from Talia's phone.
我们只用等着看他怎么回复会面地点
We're just waiting to see if he responds with the meetup location.
塔丽娅指认的另外一名枪手的信息有了吗
Did you get anything back on the other shooters Talia ID'd?
有了 赫克托·雷诺索和拉斐尔·加林多
Yeah, Hector Reynoso and Rafael Galindo.
都是18岁 当过少年犯
Both 18 and have juvie jackets.
雷诺索因为贩毒被一所学校清退
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表