剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
我们都知道泰国特警队很强..
We all knew Thai SWAT were good.
但是你没想到我们跟洛城警局特警队一样强
But you didn't think we were as good as LAPD SWAT,
是精英中的精英
the best of the best.
都让我们产生危机感了
You're sure giving us a run for our money.
我女儿眼下就在美国 在马里布的佩珀代因大学
My daughter's in the U.S. Right now. Pepperdine, in Malibu.
周末有什么计划
Any plans for the weekend?
我们要往北去看我的一位老朋友
Gonna head north to see an old buddy of mine.
他在边境的联♥合♥国♥毒品和犯罪机构工作
Works for the UN's drug and crime unit on the border.
洛杉矶的海♥洛♥因♥数量一直在上升
We've been having an uptick in L.A. Of heroin packages
都像这个一样 装在绿茶包装里
found in green tea wrappers just like this one.
有消息称 是来自于这个地区
Word is, they come from this region.
在那
快追 别让他们跑了
我中弹了
I've been shot.
走
Come on.
你喜欢湖人队 你的衬衫 湖人队
You like the Lakers? Your shirt-- the Lakers.
我需要你们的帮助
我保证我们会帮你
I promise we will help you.
我想给你一件东西 而我把这个送给你
I want to give you something, and me giving this to you
意味着我们是朋友
means that we're friends.
我们需要帮助 乔
We need help. Joe...
需要撤离
Get evac.
洪都 再说一遍 我没听清楚
Hey, Hondo, say that again. I'm not copying.
洪都和乔在这片地区失踪了
Hondo and Joe are AWOL somewhere in this region.
现在迪肯和谭正和泰国特警队
Now Deacon and Tan are choppering north
乘着直升机向北 试图找到他们
with the Thai SWAT team to try to locate.
当地毒贩似乎知道一些
Maybe the local dealer knows something
关于绿茶行动的消息
about the green tea operation.
我们到哪可以找到这个莱克
Where do we find this guy, Lek?
朝这里开枪
Put a bullet right here.
他是我侄子 他有我的血脉
He's my nephew. My blood runs through his veins.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?!
他们把东西都移走了
They moved everything.
整个组织都不见了
The whole operation-- gone.
那我要留下来帮忙 我向德保证过
Then I got to stay here and help. I made Thet a promise.
在我知道他安全之前 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until I know he's safe.
我们是一个团队 你不走我们也不走
We're a team. We're not leaving here without you.
你要回医院去吗
Hey. You headed back to the hospital?
对 梅陪了一整夜
Yeah. May's had a long night.
我告诉她会帮她带换洗衣服过去
I told her I'd bring her a change of clothes.
乔现在安全了 她是不是好点了
She feeling a little better now that Joe's out of the woods?
好点了 虽然情况危急 但她表现得很从容
A little. It's been tough, but she's taking it in stride.
梅真是个强大的女性
May's a strong woman.
你也是位强大的女性 宝贝
Well, you're a strong woman, too, babe.
你能陪在梅身边 她一定很感激你
I know it means a lot to May having you by her side.
帮我向乔问好 好吗
Please give my best to Joe, all right?
我会的
I will.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
佐敏最快的逃跑路线是逃往北边
Zaw Min's quickest line out of here is if he flees north.
不 他不会逃跑的
Nah, he won't flee.
佐敏有价值百万的海♥洛♥因♥存货
Zaw Min's heroin stockpile is worth millions.
他不可能带着这批货越过山脉
He can't get it through these mountains.
更不可能丢下这批货不管
No way he leaves it behind.
所以你觉得他还会留在这吗
So you think he'll stick around, then?
我觉得他并不畏战
I think he doesn't fear a fight.
谭 怎么样了
Tan, what's up?
我知道许多孩子过得很糟糕 但是这些孩子
I know kids can have it rough anywhere, but, man, these kids?
他们是从父母从家里劫持来的
Abducted from their villages and parents,
然后被逼迫每天包装15小时海♥洛♥因♥
then forced to pack heroin 15 hours a day?
对 不工作的时候
Yeah. When they're not working,
佐敏会把他们关押在某个地方
Zaw Min's keeping 'em confined somewhere.
他们基本上就是囚犯
They're essentially prisoners.
这个是德 就是他
That's Thet, right there.
这一定是他的弟弟 温
And that's got to be his brother Win.
德就是那个帮助你的孩子吗
Thet's the kid that helped you?
他冒着生命危险帮了我 我一定要找到他
He risked his life doing it. That's why I got to find him.
那个孩子救了我的命
That boy saved my life.
我不会让他失望的
I'm not about to let him down.
但是你和迪肯不用冒险待在这
That doesn't mean you and Deacon got to stay.
我已经说过了 你不走我们也不走
Hey, I already told you-- we ain't leaving here without you.
我们是认真的
We meant that.
好像有关于孩子们的线索了
Think we got a lead on the kids.
我们的飞行部队在山间看到了
Our aerial unit just spotted some kind of bunkhouse
很多工棚
deep in the foothills.
那里发现了很多孩子
Several children were reported in the area.
现在他们正对那片区域进行突袭
They're raiding the place as we speak.
那我们还等什么 快走
What are we waiting for? Let's go.
德和他弟弟不在这里
Thet and his brother aren't here.
或许有孩子看到他们
Well, maybe one of the other kids saw 'em
知道他们去哪了
and knows where they went.
颂猜他们正在询问 但是目前还没有结果
Somchai has his guys asking 'em right now. No luck so far.
洪都 这是丹普
Hey, Hondo, this boy's name is Denpo.
他好像知道点什么
I think he knows something.
你好 小家伙
Hey, little man.
你是美国人
You American?
德说你会来
Thet say you come.
你认识德
Do you know Thet?
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
他说德和他弟弟之前在他们房♥间
He said Thet and his brother were in their room
佐敏的人过来把他们抓走了
when Zaw Min's men came and took them.
他不知道去了哪里
He doesn't know where.
不管那律师开价多少都付给她
Pay the lawyer whatever she asks.
让所有人都上卡车
快
Come on!
把它放最上面
Put it in the top.
孩子们都被关在这里
The boys were all kept up here.
迪肯 你来看看
Aw, Deac, look at this.
有些监狱都比这里强
We've seen better prisons.
孩子们不能这样生活
This is no way for kids to live.
-是啊 -等一下
- No. - Wait a minute.
这是德的
This is Thet's.
他留在这的
He left it.
你觉得这符号♥是什么意思
What do you think that symbol means?
不太清楚
I'm not sure.
也许是什么线索吧 颂猜
Maybe some sort of clue. Somchai,
你认识这个符号♥吗
does that mean anything to you?
我从没见过这个符号♥
The symbol, I've never seen before.
不过上面的字... 我觉得
But the letters-- I think
他是想写泰文的"空泰普"
he's trying to write "Krung Thep" In Thai.
那是我们对"曼谷"的叫法
It's how we say "Bangkok."
你说过佐敏有海♥洛♥因♥的库存
You said that Zaw Min had a stockpile of heroin.
如果他想把货出手呢
If he wanted to unload it?
能卖♥♥出最好价格的最佳地点应该是曼谷
Best place for the best price would be Bangkok.
他一定是去那里了
Must be where he's headed.
他带着孩子们一起去的
And he took the boys with him.
我们得回城里去
We got to get back to the city.
反恐特警队
第六季 第二集
曼谷
泰国特警队总部
这个山区的毒枭...
This drug lord from the mountains--
你有证据证明他在曼谷这里吗
do you have proof that he's here in Bangkok?
证据没有 但有一位村民看见佐敏
Proof, no. But a villager saw Zaw Min
把毒品装上了河边的一辆卡车
load drugs onto a truck near the river.
那辆卡车和一辆越野车开上了一条往南的小道
Now, that truck and an SUV pulled out into a southbound byway.
我们认为佐敏想在逃跑前把他的海♥洛♥因♥
We think Zaw Min's trying to sell his heroin supply
卖♥♥掉
before he flees.
据估计有200多公斤 长官
It's estimated to be over 200 kilos, sir.
真把这么多海♥洛♥因♥带到我们这里 他就是傻子
Well, he'd be a fool to bring that much heroin to our city.
佐敏不是傻子 但眼下他走投无路了
Zaw Min is no fool, but right now, he is desperate.
他损失了很多手下 他也清楚
He's lost a lot of his men, and he knows
边境增派了大量联♥合♥国♥武装
that UN forces are flooding the border.
他想要跑 但要先把毒品卖♥♥掉
He wants out, but not before he sells his drugs.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表