剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Hey, you good? - Yeah.
去吧
Go.
怀亚特让你去诱拐年轻女孩
Wyatt must have promised you a hell of a lot
一定是给你许了很多好处
to get you to traffic young girls.
不管他许诺你了什么 都没戏了
Whatever he promised you, that's over.
看看你周围 他彻底扔下你不管了
Look around. He left you high and dry.
所以你为什么还要保护那个混♥蛋♥
So why are you protecting that son of a bitch?
我没有
I'm not.
我不知道他去了哪儿
I have no idea where he went.
你刚刚告诉我 我才知道
Until you just told me, I had no idea
他和娜塔莉失踪了
that he and Natalie had even disappeared.
娜塔莉才十五岁 卡尔
Natalie's 15 years old, Cal.
陪审团一定会对你深恶痛绝
Jury's already gonna hate you,
他们觉得是你一直在逼她
seeing as you've been selling her
和其他女孩进行性♥交♥易
and all those other girls out for sex.
但只要你帮我们找到他
But you help us find her,
至少你也算有一点点将功补过
at least you'll have some little piece of goodwill
判起来对你有利
working in your favor.
我发誓 我不知道他们去哪儿了
Look,I swear to God, I have no idea where they went.
怀亚特有没有习惯
Did Wyatt have a routine?
有没有离开你们其他人 去什么地方
Apart from you and the others, is there someplace he went,
或者他有带来什么人 和什么人聊过天
someone he brought around, someone he talked to
经常在做的事 总有些什么吧
on a regular basis? Something?
我不知道 他的习惯
I-I don't know, man. A routine?
他唯一一件经常会做的事就是
I mean, the only thing that he would do
定期给他妈打电♥话♥
regularly was call his mother,
每周日都打
like, every Sunday.
有什么进展
How's it coming along in here?
还在等鲍威尔和斯特里特的回复
We're still waiting to hear back from Powell and Street.
有线索了
Hey, get this.
据贾尔·戴维森所说 伊莱·怀亚特
According to Cal Davidson, Eli Wyatt
-每周都会给他妈打电♥话♥ -不可能
- called his mother every week. - That's not possible.
他的母亲在他年少时就去世了
His mother died when he was still a teenager.
我知道 我也看过他的档案
I know. I read the file, too,
如果他不是打电♥话♥给他妈 那是给谁打
but if he's not talking to his mother, who-who is he talking to?
他还有其他家人吗
He have any other family?
还有些从来没见过的远房♥亲戚
Well, distant relatives he's never met,
联调局已经监视他们十年了
but the Bureau's been monitoring all of them for the last ten years.
如果怀亚特跟他们打过电♥话♥ 他们早就知道了
If Wyatt called, they'd have known about it.
等等 怀亚特的同伙 贾克斯·埃文斯呢
Wait. What about Wyatt's alias-- Jax Evans?
认识怀亚特的人都叫他"贾克斯"
Everyone in Wyatt's current life knows him as "Jax."
我们突击的那个院子
And the compound we raided,
户主就叫“贾克斯·埃文斯”
the name on the title is "Jax Evans."
要想创造出那种程度的新身份要花很多力气
Requires a lot of work to create a new identity to that degree.
-直接盗取要简单得多 -对
- A lot easier to just steal one. - Yeah.
查查"贾克斯·埃文斯"这个名字 有什么结果
Hey, check the name "Jax Evans," See what we get.
等等 看这个
Hold up. Look at this one.
一定就是他了
It's got to be.
他是监狱的常客
He's been in and out of prison,
其中一次在索拉诺服刑
including a stint up in Solano.
当时和他同一监狱的就是伊莱·怀亚特
Where his cellmate was Eli Wyatt.
真的贾克斯·埃文斯现在在哪
Where's the real Jax Evans now?
消失了 他的母亲 埃洛伊丝
Disappeared. His mother, Eloise,
十年前报案说他失踪了
reported him missing ten years ago,
就在那个时候 怀亚特上了头号♥通缉令
right around the time Wyatt made the Most Wanted list.
好 假设怀亚特杀死了真正的贾克斯·埃文斯
Okay, all right, let's say that Wyatt killed the real Jax Evans
盗用了他的身份
and assumed his identity.
为什么还要花心思讨好那个人的妈妈
Why bother to chum up to the guy's mother?
这么做他有什么好处
What does that get him?
一是为了图洪加的房♥子
The house in Tujunga, for one.
上一位户主 埃洛伊丝·埃文斯
The previous owner, Eloise Evans,
在搬去帕洛斯韦尔德的养老院前
left it to Jax before she moved to
把这里留给了贾克斯
a senior home in Palos Verdes.
帕洛斯韦尔德 也就是说她可能有钱
Palos Verdes. That could mean she's got money.
鲍威尔和斯特里特调了格兰岱尔的
Powell and Street pulled the security footage
都会铁道的监控录像
from the Metrolink station in Glendale.
怀亚特和娜塔莉出现过
Wyatt and Natalie were there.
他们跳上了一辆开往南湾的火车
They hopped a train headed to the South Bay.
他们一定是去帕洛斯韦尔德了
Well, they got to be headed to Palos Verdes.
好 现在动身去那
All right, let's get over there.
我去告诉斯特里特和鲍威尔
I'll fill in Street and Powell
让他们在那和你们汇合 去吧
and have 'em meet you. Go.
你最近两次宫缩间隔有七分钟
Your last two contractions clocked seven minutes apart.
宝贝 这一切太不可思议了
Baby, this is all so crazy.
你和我在这里 我们的第一个宝宝就要出生了
You and me here, having our first child.
我年轻的时候
You know, when I was younger,
干什么都是风风火火
it was all about the hustle.
上完高中 直接去了海军陆战队
After high school, straight to the Marines,
然后一回到家乡 就进了洛城警局
and then right back home to start my life with LAPD.
我的工作总是一环接着一环
I was always on time for my career.
我从没意识到
I just never realized
我的私人生活却迟到了
that I was late for my life.
谢谢你不仅仅只看到这个男人的警徽
Thank you for seeing more in this man than just a badge.
你确实也挺帅的
Well, you are pretty fine, too.
怎么了 尼歇尔 你怎么了
What-- Nichelle, Nichelle, what's wrong?
怎么回事 告诉我 告诉我
What's happening? Talk to me. Talk to me.
我不知道 我觉得不太对劲
I don't know. I feel really weird.
护士 护士 我们需要帮助
Nurse?! Nurse, we need help in here, please!
好了 爸爸 请你站到旁边去
All right, Dad, we need you to step aside.
医生 她怎么了
Doc, what's wrong with her?
我们需要立刻对尼歇尔进行手术
We need to get Nichelle to surgery immediately.
什么 为什么
What?! Why?!
因为不手术你的宝宝就没命了
Because your baby's life depends on it.
尼歇尔 你的子♥宫♥破裂
Nichelle, you have a uterine rupture,
宝宝氧气供应被切断
which is cutting off oxygen to the baby
引起宝宝心率变慢
and causing the heart rate to slow.
你不是说一切正常吗
But you said everything looked good.
医生 这是怎么回事
Doc, how did this happen?
现在不是纠结原因的时候
The "How" isn't important right now.
我们需要让尼歇尔进手术室 进行紧急剖宫产手术
We need to get Nichelle to the OR for an emergency Cesarean.
她不会有事吧 孩子呢
Is she going to be okay? And the baby?
我向你保证 我会把尼歇尔照顾得很好的
I promise you, Nichelle is in excellent hands in my care.
好了 给她做术前准备
All right, let's get her prepped.
尼歇尔 宝贝 有我在 有我在
Nichelle, baby, I'm right here with you. I'm right here.
我好害怕 洪都 万一...
I'm scared, Hondo. What if--
不 不 不 没有万一 知道为什么吗
No, no, no, we're not doing that. You know why?
因为你和我今天会带我们的女儿回家
Because you and I are gonna bring our daughter home
回到那个做好宝宝防护的婴儿房♥里
to a baby-proofed nursery today.
你没有漏掉什么地方没装吧 你保证
You didn't miss an outlet? Promise?
我永远不会骗你的
I would never lie to you.
我们得走了
We have to go!
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的 宝贝
You're gonna be okay, baby.
查到怀亚特和娜塔莉的踪迹了吗
Any sign of Wyatt and Natalie?
他们来过这里 但是在当地警方来之前已经走了
They were here, but they took off before the local PD arrived.
怀亚特是从后门进去的
Wyatt entered through a back entrance,
不想被人发现
trying to keep a low profile,
但是有一名员工在新闻上见过他
but one of the staff recognized him from the news.
情况迅速升级
Situation quickly escalated,
不过幸运的是 没有人受伤
but luckily, everyone's safe.
埃洛伊丝·埃文斯呢
What about Eloise Evans?
她再房♥里 急救人员快来了
Yeah, she's in her room. EMT's wrapping up.
你好 埃洛伊丝
Hi, Eloise.
我是凯警司 这位是卡布雷拉警官
I'm Sergeant Kay, this is Officer Cabrera.
-介意我们问你几个问题吗 -好的
- Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? - Okay.
怀亚特先生 他今天来这里
Mr. Wyatt-- when he was here today,
有没有告诉你他想要什么
did he tell you what he was looking for?
我只知道他叫伊莱 我不知道他姓什么
I just knew him as Eli. I didn't know his last name.
我是不是很傻
I suppose that makes me foolish, doesn't it?
不是的
Not at all.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表