剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你撞的那个人吗 对
The man you ran over? Yeah.
他情况不太好
He's in bad shape,
但医生说他会活下来的
but the doctors say he's going to make it.
你能告诉我你的家人
Can you tell me if your family
是否跟你在家里吗 杰米
are inside the house with you, Jamie?
她们还好吗
Are they okay?
-现在她们就要死了 -不 不
- They're going to die now. - No, no. Whoa, whoa.
等等 谁都不用去死
Hold on. Nobody needs to die.
你无能为力
There's nothing you can do!
她们要死了
They're going to die!
听起来他是想杀了她们
Sounds like he means to kill them.
20小队 紧急闯入 马上
20-Squad, emergency entry, now.
收到
Roger.
卢卡 突破前门
Luca. Breaching front door.
后门突破
Back door breach.
我要你慢慢把枪放下
I need you to put that gun down slowly
并把手举起来
and put your hands up.
盯着疑犯
Eyes on the suspect.
继续排查房♥子
Keep clearing the house.
收到
Copy that.
你家里人呢
Where's your family?
杰米 跟我谈谈吧
Jamie, talk to me.
不在这里 他们把她们带走了
Not here. They took them.
谁把她们带走了
Who took them?
一男一女
A man and a woman.
他们说给我24小时把他杀掉
They said I had 24 hours to kill him.
如果我没杀
If I didn't do it,
他们说就杀死我家人
they said they would kill my family.
现在她们要死了 都是我的错
Now they're gonna die, and it's all my fault.
房♥子其它地方都安全
Rest of the house is clear.
没发现妻子和孩子
No sign of the wife or kids.
是谁绑♥架♥了她 有多长时间了
Who took them? How long ago?
昨晚
Last night.
听我说
Hey, hey, listen to me.
那我们还有时间 杰米
Then we still have time, Jamie.
配合我们 是谁绑♥架♥了她们 你认识吗
Work with us. Who took them? Do you know?
我跟你说了 来不及了
I told you, it's too late.
不 停手 把枪放下
No, stop. Stop. Put that gun down.
不要这样 杰米
Don't do this, Jamie.
把枪放下
Put that gun down.
杰米 放下枪
Jamie. Put it down.
杰米...
Jamie...
开火了 疑犯倒下了
Shoots fired, suspect down.
他还活着
He's still alive.
22D 可以安全进入
22-David. Code 4 for entry.
我们需要急救车 越快越好
We need paramedics ASAP.
胸部中枪
GSW to the chest.
他的家人呢
Where's his family?
问得好
That's a good question.
反恐特警队
第六季 第十九集
我刚刚收到医院的消息
I just heard from the hospital.
杰米·威尔逊在手术
Jamie Wilson's in surgery.
子弹没打中心脏 但情况非常危急
Bullet missed his heart, but it's touch and go.
目前我们掌握哪些情况
What do we know so far?
威尔逊的妻子朱莉和他的孩子们
Wilson's wife Julie and his kids were kidnapped
昨晚十点左右被绑♥架♥
around 10 p.m. last night.
巡警找到了一名目击者 可以证实威尔逊所说
Patrol found a witness that corroborates Wilson's story.
邻居当时在遛狗
Yeah, neighbor was walking his dog,
他看见一辆箱式货车停在威尔逊家的车道上
and he saw a van in Wilson's driveway
两个人下了车 但天很黑
with two people getting out, but it was dark,
他没看清楚他们和车
so he didn't get a good look at them or the van.
他们告诉威尔逊 他有24小时去杀人
Wilson was told he's got 24 hours to carry out the hit,
因此我们大概有12个小时去找到他的家人
so we've roughly got 12 hours left to find his family.
威尔逊的情况我们都知道什么
What do we know about Wilson?
在洛杉矶县女子监狱做狱警
Works as a prison guard at L.A. County Women's Prison.
绑♥架♥者命令他去杀这个人
The kidnappers ordered him to kill this man,
艾瑞克·霍夫曼
Eric Hoffman.
41岁 单身 还有
41, single, and get this:
他也是一名狱警 还是威尔逊的主管
he's another prison guard. He's Wilson's supervisor.
威尔逊说有一个绑匪是女性对吧
Wilson said one of the kidnappers was a woman, right?
我怀疑是出狱的犯人对他俩有意见
I wonder if it's an ex-con with a beef against the pair.
我四年前去这家监狱卧底过
I went undercover in that prison four years ago.
有一名警卫被里面的囚犯杀了
A guard had been killed by an inmate.
他们想让我查出真凶
They wanted me to find out who did it.
我只能说这个监狱里的某些女人
All I can say is some of the women in that prison,
她们能和食人魔汉尼拔一较高下
they could give Hannibal Lecter a run for his money,
我一般可不会觉得谁可怕
and I don't scare easy.
这些嫌犯为什么不亲手去杀霍夫曼呢
Why didn't the suspects kill Hoffman themselves?
为什么他们要绑♥架♥威尔逊的老婆孩子
I mean, why kidnap Wilson's wife and kids
来强迫他杀人呢
and force him to do it?
看来他们也想向威尔逊报什么仇
Seems like they wanted Wilson to pay for something, too.
对 可能他俩之前在监狱里
Yeah, like maybe the two were up to
做了什么见不得人的事
something shady inside that prison.
霍夫曼被撞之后情况很糟糕
Hoffman's in a bad way from the hit-and-run,
所以他短时间内不太可能醒过来
so it's unlikely he's waking up any time soon,
就算他醒了 我敢说他也
and if he does, I'm sure he's not gonna be
没法开口说话
in a state to tell us.
抢劫凶杀专案组正查问周围邻居
RHD are canvassing the neighborhood
看有没有人见过绑匪的车
to see if anybody spotted the kidnappers' vehicle.
我们掌握了威尔逊的手♥机♥
And we got Wilson's phone,
如果绑匪想联♥系♥他
so if the kidnappers try to make contact,
我们就可以试着追踪
we can try to run a trace.
好了 卢卡 你去做一份清单
All right, Luca, why don't you start compiling a list
-列出最近出狱的那些人 - 好的
- of recently released prisoners. - On it.
找到了
Yes, I found her.
她是我卧底时同监的狱友
My old cellmate from when I was undercover.
还没出来
She's still inside.
狱友都找她做美容
She was the unofficial prison beautician,
所有八卦都会过她的耳
had her nose in all the gossip.
我可以去找她问问话
I could go interview her.
想知道是谁对那些警卫怀恨在心
If anyone knows who had it in for those guards,
就只能找尼西了
it would be Nisi.
-她知道你是警♥察♥ -对
- She know you're a cop? - Yeah.
找出凶手后 我的身份就被识破了 不太愉快
My cover got blown as soon as I ID'd the killer. Wasn't fun.
你觉得她会告诉你吗
You think she'll talk to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
这一家人身处险境
Well, we got a family in danger,
我们能救他们的时间越来越少了
and time's running out to save them,
尽你最大的努力吧
so give it your best shot.
我去联♥系♥典狱长给你申请权限
I'll get ahold of the warden and get you permission.
好的 鲍威尔 带上斯特尔特跟你一起去
All right, Powell, you take Street with you.
你们去和值班的警卫谈谈 尽可能了解
You talk to the guards on duty, find out whatever you can
-霍夫曼和威尔逊的情况 -好
- about Hoffman and Wilson. - Okay.
鲍威尔说的没错
Powell wasn't wrong about this prison.
这家监狱关了两千多名犯人
Over 2,000 inmates.
很多都是暴♥力♥犯罪入狱的
Lot of them in for violent crimes.
每月释放的犯人有上百名 这可有的查了
Hundreds released each month. Gonna be here for a while.
嘿 情况有变啊 斯特里特要搬走了
Hey, end of an era, huh? Street moving out?
对 往好的方面想
Yeah, trying to look on the bright side.
我有间房♥子空出来了对吧
Gonna have a spare room, you know?
我正在想那间屋子可以用来干嘛
I'm toying with ideas what to use it for.
邦妮之前把我们的客房♥
Bonnie turned our guest room
改成了瑜伽冥想室
into a yoga and meditation space.
兄弟 我试过冥想
Dude, I tried meditating.
五秒钟都坚持不到
I couldn't manage for five seconds.
我脑子没办法静下来那么久
My mind can't sit still that long.
我唯一需要的冥想就是冲浪
Surfing's the only meditation I need.
明白 我本来想做成电视房♥ 但邦妮赢了
Yeah, I hear you. My vote was for a TV room, but Bonnie won.
而且 我其实还挺喜欢这样的
And, you know, I actually kind of got into it.
周日早上 我们先做一会儿阿斯汤伽瑜伽
Sunday mornings, we'd do a little Ashtanga,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表