剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我在对他的手♥机♥进行三角定位
I'm triangulating his phone.
好了 斯特里特 快点
All right, Street, hurry.
桑切斯和塞丽娜需要我们
Sanchez and Serena need us.
天知道阿里知道他的钱被花掉了
God only knows what Ari's gonna do
会做出什么来
once he knows his money's been spent.
快点
Come on.
你们到底想要什么
What do you people even want?
我的钱
My money.
她知道我在说什么
She knows what I'm talking about.
我不知道 什么钱
No, I don't. What money?
你很明显找错人了
You've clearly got the wrong person.
放她走
Just let her go.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我藏了六百万在这房♥子里
I had $6 million hidden in the house.
现在不见了 去哪了
It's gone. Where is it?
六百万
$6 million?
我不知道 我发誓 我发誓
I have no idea, I swear. I swear!
不要
Don't!
她很显然没说谎
She's obviously telling you the truth.
钱藏在浴室的墙里
It was hidden in the walls in the bathroom.
现在不见了
Now it's vanished.
天呐
Oh, God.
我男朋友重新改造了浴室
M-My boyfriend's remodeling the bathroom.
看来我的钱在你男朋友那里
So your boyfriend has my money.
等等 等等 别 不不不不
Wait, wait, wait, wait. No! No, no, no, no!
放开她
Leave her alone!
住手 放开她 不
Stop, let her go! No!
打给你男朋友
Call your boyfriend.
告诉他 要么还钱 要么你死定了
Tell him to bring my money back or you die.
但你得答应我们 拿到钱就放我们走
Only if you agree to let us go once you have it.
好啊
Sure.
快点
Hurry up.
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
我需要跟希克斯汇报最新情况
I need to update Hicks on the situation.
塞丽娜和桑切斯的下落应该有进展了吧
Please tell me you've made progress locating Serena and Sanchez.
我没法根据蛛网纹身或者货车锁定嫌疑人
I got nothing on the suspect with the spiderweb tattoo or the van.
但我追查到了科迪的手♥机♥
But I got a lock on Cody's phone.
他在好莱坞的兰博基尼车行那里
He was at the Lamborghini dealership in Hollywood.
温戴利小队已经抓到了他 正把他带往总部
Vandelli's team scooped him up. They're bringing him in now.
好的 我去审讯他
All right, I'll question him.
你俩继续搜寻塞丽娜和桑切斯的踪迹
You two stay on the hunt for Serena and Sanchez.
你得放我走 拜托 我需要去别的地方
You got to let me go. Please! I got somewhere to be!
坐下 坐下 坐下
Sit down, sit down, sit down.
我们知道你在塞丽娜的房♥子里
Hey, we know about the money
找到了一笔钱 科迪
that you found at Serena's house, Cody.
她有试着联♥系♥过你吗
Has she tried to contact you?
你知道她在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where she is?
警♥察♥抓住你的时候
Look, when the officers caught up with you,
你在兰博基尼车行那里
you were at the Lamborghini dealership.
我猜你是准备退掉车
I'm guessing you were trying to return the car
拿回你的钱
to get your money back.
除非 那一开始就并不是你的钱
Except that wasn't your money to begin with,
而那笔钱的原主 你并不想招惹他
and the person that belongs to, you do not want to steal from.
我们知道他劫持了塞丽娜和桑切斯作为人♥质♥
We know he's holding Serena and Sanchez hostage.
他让你把钱带去哪里
Where did he tell you to bring the cash?
他说如果告诉你们 他就会杀掉她
He said he would kill her if I told you.
科迪 听着
Cody, look,
我们是你救出塞丽娜最后的机会
we're your only chance at saving Serena.
还有我们的人 桑切斯
And our guy Sanchez, too,
但我们需要你的帮助
but we need your help to do that.
他让你把钱带去哪里
Where did he tell you to bring the money?
现在几点了
What time is it?
四点半
It's 4:30
已经不重要了
Then it doesn't matter.
已经来不及了
It's already too late.
不要这么快下结论
Hey, we don't know that yet.
科迪被要求在五分钟前
Cody was supposed to drop $6 million
把六百万装包里 放在西区购物中心
in a bag at Westside mall five minutes ago.
阿里估计会再给他打电♥话♥
Ari will probably call him again to find out
看他为什么没出现 我们可以追踪通话
why he didn't show up. We could trace it.
迪肯和卢卡已经着手了
Deacon and Luca are already on it.
我好像查到了有蛛网刺青的嫌犯
Might have a hit on the suspect with a spiderweb tattoo.
艾萨克·克莱恩 他和阿里曾在同个以色列部队
Isaac Klein. He and Ari were in the same Israeli army unit.
我查了边境管理局的数据库
I checked the Border Control database
看过去的一年里
for anyone who entered the U.S.
有谁用以色列护照入境美国
in the last year on an Israeli passport.
我们有他的地址吗
We got an address for him?
没有 但他好像在做供应建材生意
No, but looks like he works in construction supply,
在洛杉矶有两处仓库
got two warehousesin L.A.
科迪说 塞丽娜给他打电♥话♥时
When Serena called him,
背景听得到高速路的声音
Cody heard freeway noise in the background.
这就是两个仓库的位置
Here are the two sites.
其中一个就在5号♥高速旁边
One of them's right by the 5.
还等什么 行动
What are we waiting for? Let's go.
你男朋友没带着我的钱出现
Your boyfriend didn't show up with my money.
他也许堵在路上了
He's probably just stuck in traffic.
或者对他来说六百万比你重要
Or $6 million is worth more to him than you.
再给他打一次
Try him again.
不用操心 我会找到他
Don't worry, I'll find him.
不用你来教我做事
I just don't need you for that.
这么做对你没好处
You don't want to do this.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我是洛城警局特警队队员
I'm LAPD SWAT.
真的吗
That so?
那你的警徽呢
Where's your badge, then?
一名警♥察♥
A cop,
哪怕是兼♥职♥做保镖
even one moonlighting like a bodyguard,
也绝不会出门不带警徽
never leaves home without his badge.
要是你把我们杀了 绝不可能安全脱身
If you kill us, you're never gonna get away with it.
不管你去哪 我的兄弟都会找到你
No matter where you go, my buddies will track you down
让你付出代价
and make you pay.
有飞机正等着我
I have a plane waiting for me.
只要我找到她男朋友
Once I find her boyfriend
拿回我的钱
and get my money back,
我就会消失
I'll vanish.
你的兄弟永远都不会找到我
Your buddies will never find me.
他们也不会找到你
And they won't find you, either.
既然你执意如此 为什么不...
If you're gonna do this, why don't you, um...
走近一点
come a little closer...
免得失手
so you don't miss.
塞丽娜 趴下
Serena, down!
-嫌犯倒地 -放下武器
- Suspect down. - Drop the weapon!
跪在地上 手放在头后
On your knees, hands behind your head.
两名嫌犯在逃
Two suspects on the move,
逃往西北角方向
headed for the northwest corner.
出口在另一边
Exit's in the other direction.
-斯特里特 你没事吧 -我没事
- Street, you good? - Good!
趴着别动 把手伸出来
Stay down! Give me your hand.
把另一只手伸出来 嫌犯已被拘捕
Give me your other hand. Suspect in custody.
20D报告指挥部
This is 20-David to Command.
三名嫌犯已逮捕 两名击倒
Three suspects in custody, two suspects down.
我拉你起来 你没事吧
Let's get you up. You okay?
我来帮你
I got you.
25D报告 塞丽娜安全 无需支援
25-David. Serena's safe. We're Code 4 all around.
我们离开这里
Let's get you out of here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
20D
Hey, 20-David.
刚才有点悬 是不是
Close to the wire there, huh?
当时我还挺担心的
Had me a little worried.
但...
But, um...
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表