剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
several locations he filmed multiple times.
这些地方有人投诉过噪音或是破坏公物
These are the ones that filed noise or vandalism complaints.
你觉得他和这里的某个老板发生过冲突
So you think he was confronted by one of these business owners?
这家餐厅七个月前曾遭抢劫
This restaurant was robbed seven months ago.
餐厅主人出于自卫 曾用合法登记的枪射击
The owner fired his registered gun in self-defense.
枪的口径与杀死德里克·摩尔的凶器一致
It's the same caliber bullet that killed Derrick Moore.
证据不足
It's thin.
那个社区需要结案 长官
That community deserves closure, sir.
很高兴看到你这么有干劲 鲍威尔
It's nice to see this kind of fire in you, Powell.
叫上洪都去查一查
Grab Hondo and go run this down.
他们现在会怎么样
So what happens to them now?
但愿法官也是个浪漫主义者
Well, hopefully the judge is a romantic.
这孩子为爱犯了愚蠢的错误
Kid made a stupid mistake for love,
还差点由妻子来付出代价
his wife almost paid the price for it.
至少她安然无恙了
At least she's okay.
对 多亏了你
Yeah, thanks to you.
你还是不该做出那样的承诺
You still shouldn't have made that promise,
但要不是你做了承诺 那对夫妇
but if you hadn't, things might have
可能会有更糟糕的结果
worked out worse for them.
不过 有个坏消息
Oh, bit of, uh, bad news, though.
你暂时还不能还回去...
You're not gonna be able to give, uh...
-她叫什么名字来着 -贝卡
- What's her name? - Becca.
贝卡的项链
Becca, her necklace,
现在是物证 调查结束才能归还
not until it clears evidence.
希望这没毁掉了你的寿司约会
Hope that doesn't ruin your sushi date.
你说笑吧 这下更好
Are you kidding me? Even better.
等调查结束 归还项链
Guarantees a second date down the line
第二次约会就没跑了
when it's finally released.
你真是奇葩
You're unbelievable, you know that?
-我知道 -什么事
- Yeah, I know. Hey. - Yeah?
很高兴我们今天一起出车
Look, I'm glad we rode together today.
你说得对
You were right.
我被特警队的身份冲昏了头脑
I let being SWAT go to my head.
保护人♥民♥ 为人♥民♥服务
To protect and serve.
这是我们的工作
That's the job.
很高兴我们顺利完成
I'm glad we saw it through.
我也很高兴和你一起出车 阿尔法罗
It was nice riding with you too, Alfaro.
晚安
Good night.
哈德森先生 我是鲍威尔警官
Mr. Hudson? I'm Officer Powell.
洛城警局特警队 我们能聊两句吗
LAPD SWAT. Can we have a moment?
有什么事
What's this about?
今早离这半个街区处发生了一起枪击事件
There was a shooting this morning a half a block from here.
先生 你的格洛克G54还在吗
Sir, do you still own a Glock G45?
现在你们终于知道了
Now y'all come around?
你说什么
Excuse me?
这个街区一直遭人破坏
Neighborhood's been going to hell.
我已经打了几个星期的电♥话♥
I've been calling for weeks
说这些暴徒把我的客人都吓跑了
about those thugs driving off my customers.
但是洛城警局都不管
But LAPD couldn't be bothered.
现在才来
Until now.
今天你和德里克·摩尔发生冲突了吗
Did you have a confrontation with Derrick Moore today?
先生
Sir...
如果有事发生
if something happened,
你真的要和我们实话实说
you really need to tell us the truth.
如果你跟我们合作
If you cooperate with us,
我们可以帮你面对接下来的事
we can help you with what comes next.
哈德森先生 你开枪打了德里克·摩尔吗
Mr. Hudson, did you shoot Derrick Moore?
我没有 我不是想伤害那个孩子
I didn't... I didn't go out there to hurt the boy.
他手里有枪
He had a gun.
我吓坏了
I got scared.
我们孤军奋战太久了
We've been on our own for too long.
你们都在哪呢
And where the hell y'all been?
再来一瓶
Another one?
好
Yeah.
不管怎样 我本想着她会愤怒或是落泪
Anyway, I expected anger or tears,
而不是决绝
not resolve.
她拒绝接受那种现状
She refused to accept the situation.
就在那时我意识到
That's when I realized that this guy
毁掉我婚姻的不是那个人
didn't blow up my marriage.
而是邦妮
Bonnie did.
尽管这位女士遭遇了背叛
As misguided as this lady's loyalty is,
她还是愿意努力争取
she's willing to fight.
邦妮却没有
Bonnie wasn't.
她不是为了这个男人而离开我
She didn't want to leave me for this guy.
她只是想离开我
She just wanted to leave me.
在分手后 我要花几个月的时间
Wow, it takes me months after a breakup
才能有这种见解
to have that kind of a perspective.
很抱歉你要经历这些痛苦
Yeah, sorry you had to go through that.
但听起来你已经准备好向前看了
But sounds like you're ready to move on.
我也没得选不是吗
Don't really have a choice, do I?
天知道我不想再听你说你的分手故事了
Lord knows I don't need to hear any more of your breakup stories.
你也有故事是吗
You've got stories, do you?
我当了很多天的残酷分手之王
For days, man. I'm the king of brutal breakups.
你们有没有试过带去参加婚礼的男伴
You ever have your plus one at a wedding
和伴娘搞在一起了
hook up with the maid of honor?
这我倒是要听听
Okay, that I got to hear.
我以为结束这起案子 我会好过点
I thought I'd feel better after closing this case,
而不是更难受
not worse.
社区需要我们的帮忙
The community needed our help,
结果我们却逮捕了自己人
and we ended up arresting one of their own.
你要和我说这个社区值得更好的
You want to tell me this community deserves better,
这点我非常赞同
I'm right there with you on that.
更好的投资
Better funding.
更好的机会等等
Better opportunities, all of it.
德里克·摩尔因为在小巷里制♥作♥音乐而被人枪杀
Derrick Moore got gunned down in an alley for making music.
也许我们不喜欢他音乐里所表达的
We may not like what his music has to say,
但他有权去表达
but he had every right to say it.
你之前说的
What you said before,
给人带来希望
about inspiring hope.
你有没有怀疑过我们真的做得到吗
Do you ever question if it's working?
每一天
Every day.
但我必须继续尝试
But I got to keep on trying.
今天你为这身制♥服♥添了彩 鲍威尔
You did the uniform proud today, Powell.
这是我们能做的最好的事了
That's the best we can do.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表