剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
No, no, no, far from it.
我现在好得不能再好了
If I felt any better, I'd be two people.
卢卡 卢卡 好了 好了
Luca, Luca, that's enough, that's enough.
你... 那个...
You... That was...
我很好
I'm fine, all right?
但我还是觉得你也许需要我的帮忙
I still think you might need my help, though.
约会已经和三十年前有点不一样了
Dating's changed a little bit in 30 years.
解开最上面的扣子
Unbutton the top button--
你是去约会 不是求职面试
this is a date, not a job interview.
你没忘记我还是你上司吧
You remember I'm still your boss, right?
好 这不是求职面试 长官
All right. This is not a job interview, sir.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
我约了她一小时后喝酒
I'm meeting her for drinks in an hour.
天呐 好吧 时间不多了
My God, okay. Well, it's not a lot of time,
但足够让你了解最基本的
but it's enough to run you through the basics.
你就打算穿这身去约会吗
This what you're gonna wear?
-这就是便装 -你还有别的衣服吗
- It's casual. - Do you have anything else?
-你每天都穿同一身衣服 -好吧
- You wear the same thing every day, man. - Yeah, well...
-把袖子卷起来 这样应该还行 -好
- Just roll the sleeves up. That should be good. - All right.
尼歇尔
Nichelle.
美人儿
Beautiful.
我想试做你妈妈的食谱
I figured I'd try one of your mom's recipes
来给你庆功
to celebrate your big win.
我一整天都想着要恭喜你
I have been saving this congratulations all day.
你终于将圣人绳之以法了
You've finally put Saint where he belongs.
宝贝 人们已经把这次逮捕
Baby, people are already calling his arrest...
叫做政♥治♥暗♥杀♥了
a political hit job.
他们会想明白的 但他们需要先哀悼
They'll come around, but first they need to mourn.
你别忘了
You have to remember
他经营着慈善机构和救济站
the man ran charities and a soup kitchen.
圣人害了很多人 也做了很多好事
Saint meant something good to just as many people as he hurt.
也许
Maybe...
你只是需要有人提醒你一下
you just need a little reminder.
是吗
Yeah?
提醒我什么
Of what?
提醒你不管人们怎么说
That no matter what people say,
你今天所做的事 你每天所做的事
what you did today, what you do every day
让世界上所有人都更加安全
makes the world safer for everyone in it.
还有所有即将来到这个世界的人
And everyone to come.
你说得对
You're right.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表