剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
看都没看一眼
Didn't even get a look.
-她做错什么了 -她没做错任何事
- What'd she do wrong? - Nothing.
只是在那时特警队没有任何女警官
But this was back before there were any female officers on SWAT.
在克里斯打破这个瓶颈之前
Before Chris helped break through that glass ceiling,
很多优秀的警官被拒之门外
a lot of good officers got turned away.
但这关希克斯什么事
But what's this got to do with Hicks?
希克斯是评审组成员之一
Hicks was on the panel that denied her.
洪都刚跟我说了些情况
Hondo was just getting me up to speed,
我知道你是局里的特警级人物
and I know you're SWAT-rated with the Bureau.
只要你愿意跟随洪都的领导
And as long as you're willing to follow Hondo's lead,
我看没有理由拒绝你今天的请求
I see no reason to decline your request to ride along today.
-我的请求 指挥官 -嗯
- My request, Commander? - Mm.
这其实是洪都的提议
It was actually Hondo who suggested it.
不重要 如果洛城警局和联调局
Regardless, it only benefits McCabe
在管辖权上剑拔弩张 只会让麦卡布渔翁得利
if the LAPD and FBI get bogged down in a jurisdictional sword fight.
我同意 双方合作成立专案小组对双方都有利
Yeah, I agree. A joint task force serves both our interests.
好的 那没事了
Okay, then. We're... good.
对 没事了
No, we're not.
目前看来是的
Not yet.
我得先澄清一件事
I need to clear the air on something first.
你知道我是驳回你入队申请的组员之一
You know I was on the panel that denied your application to SWAT.
投票结果是二比一反对你
The vote was two-to-one against you,
很抱歉 我是两个人中的一个
and I'm sorry to say I was in the majority.
至少不是一边倒
Least it wasn't a clean sweep.
这么久以来 我反思了很多
Yeah. Well, given enough time to reflect on it,
我当时做了错误的决定
I made the wrong call.
和那时相比 这里变了很多
A lot's changed around here since then.
更重要的是 我希望我也变了
And, more than that, I hope I have, too.
如果有机会再来一次
If I had a chance to do it again,
我相信我会做出不同的选择
I'd like to believe I'd do it differently.
谢谢你这么说 先生
Thank you for saying that, sir.
-是的 -至少
- Yeah. - If nothing else,
我去了更大更好的平台 对吧
got me to move on to bigger and better things, right?
悠着点 你还在我的地盘
Careful. You're still in my house.
-你好 -是凯警司吗
- Hello? - Hello, Sergeant Kay?
对 我是凯警司
Yeah, this is Sergeant Kay.
你好 谢谢回电
Yeah, hi. Thank you for calling me back.
我不知道之前的短♥信♥说明白了没
I'm not sure if my message was clear earlier.
今天早些时候 尼歇尔·卡迈克尔与你们会面后
Nichelle Carmichael gave me an envelope earlier today
给了我一个信封
after she had an appointment with you guys.
孩子的性别 对 是我安排的
The gender, yes. I arranged that.
太好了 所以是你给她的信封
Oh, good. So you're the one that gave her the envelope.
-是的 -太好了
- That's right. - Perfect.
所以你知道前因后果
So you know what I'm talking about.
现在有个问题
Um, the problem is...
-信封不见了 -不
- the envelope disappeared. - Oh, no.
没错 而我妻子
Yeah. Um, and my wife
又要负责性别揭秘派对
is in charge of the gender reveal party.
如果不知道信封里的内容
And without knowing what is inside the envelope,
她就不知道烤什么颜色的蛋糕
she doesn't know what color cake to bake.
我明白了 如果您答应不提我的名字
I see. If you promise not to mention my name,
我可以告诉您
I can tell you.
当然 放心
Yeah. Yes, yes.
我会守口如瓶
Your secret is completely safe with me.
-还有我的妻子 -那好...
- And my wife. - Okay...
喂
Hello?
刚刚没信♥号♥♥
I lost you for a second.
-好了 -是个女孩
- Okay. - It's a girl.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
简直太棒了
Oh, that's amazing.
谢谢您
Thank you. All right.
她是不是说女孩
Did she just say "girl"?
我好像听到她说是个女孩
I thought I heard her say they're having a girl.
你不该听到的
Hey, you were not supposed to hear that.
史蒂文斯 你也什么都没听到 明白吗
Hey, Stevens, you didn't hear anything either, you understand?
我没听到是个女孩
I didn't hear nothing about a girl.
很好 多谢了 斯特里特
Great. Thanks, Street.
抱歉 兄弟 我不是故意偷听
I'm sorry, man, I-I didn't mean to eavesdrop.
到底有什么大事儿
What's the big deal anyway?
得了吧 一个人知道等于大家都知道了
Oh, come on, it's this place. It's the hive mind.
一个警♥察♥知道了 等于所有警♥察♥都知道了
One cop knows something, then they all know it.
你觉得这样传来传去
How long do you think it takes
传到洪都那儿能花多久
before someone goes up to Hondo and just says something?
这种事周末前就能传遍
News like this is not gonna wait until the weekend.
好吧 那安妮做个蛋糕要花多久
Okay. So how fast can Annie bake a cake?
她回法学院了
She's back in law school.
整天都有课
She's in class all day.
那我们该做些什么
So what are we gonna do?
指挥官
Hey, Commander.
我刚收到太平洋接入银行公♥司♥
I just heard back from the corporate security office
安全办公室的回复
for Pacific Access Bank.
我们找到的金库设计图
The vault plans we found-- that particular vault
只有三个分行有那样的金库
is unique to just three branches.
两个在圣地亚哥 一个就在洛杉矶
Two in San Diego and one here in L.A.
银湖
In Silver Lake.
麦卡布的目标肯定是这个
That's got to be McCabe's target.
50小组正在韦斯特切斯特处理路障
50-Squad's handling a barricade out in Westchester.
20D小队待命
20-Squad's up.
你去告诉洪都准备出发
You tell Hondo and get your asses over there.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
洛城警局特警队
This is LAPD SWAT!
我们接到电♥话♥报告此处安有炸♥弹♥
There's been a bomb threat called into this location!
所有人都有序离开
We need everyone to file out in an orderly fashion!
-你是经理 -对
- You the manager? - Yeah.
真的有炸♥弹♥吗
You really think this is real?
希望没有
Hopefully not,
但为了搞清楚我们需要清空整栋楼
but we need to clear the building to find out.
-后门有钥匙吗 -给
- Is there a key to the back? - Yeah.
谢谢 快去安抚下你的职员
Thank you. Go keep your people calm
-没问题了我们会通知你 -好
- and wait till we give you - the all clear. - Okay.
大家都出来
Need you to move outside!
清空整栋楼 我们走
Clear the building! Let's go!
洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT!
离车远点
Move away from the vehicle!
-别这么做 麦卡布 -掩护我
- Don't do it, McCabe! - Cover!
掩护我
Cover!
-瓦斯奎兹 行动 -行动
- Vasquez, move! Move! - Moving!
集中火力压制那边
Get suppressing fire on that hatch!
谭 斯特里特
Tan, Street,
疏散人群
get those people out of here!
-我们走 行动 -行动 行动
- Let's go! Move! - Let's move! Let's move!
-快走 快 -快快快
- Let's go! Let's go! - Let's go! Let's go!
-走 -快快快
- Let's go! - Move, move, move, move!
快过去 快点
Come on! Go! Go!
26D 平民都已安全
26-David, civilians are secure!
这样下去我们敌不过贝蒂的火力
These rounds aren't gonna cut it against Betty's armor!
行 那就让他抽不开身 我从侧面突击
Okay, just keep him busy! I'll try to flank him,
换个更好的视角
get a better angle!
又有嫌犯从门口出来
More suspects heading out!
迪肯 掩护我
Deacon, cover fire!
瓦斯奎兹 掩护我
Vasquez, on me!
别管他了 我们走 快走
Forget him. We're out of here. Let's go!
20D队呼叫指挥官 一名枪手倒地
20-David to Command. One gunman down.
斯特里特 谭 突击
Street, Tan, move in!
他们慌了
They're gonna break for it.
卢卡 追上去
Luca, be ready to pursue!
不准动 手放在身后
Don't move! Hands behind your back!
30D队
30-David,
贝蒂逃了
Betty's on the move.
让开
Get out of the way!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表