剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on S.W.A.T....
桑切斯这次来
Sanchez comes to us
局里可全都批了
with the commission's full seal of approval.
上司们听说你要回归特警队的时候
When the bosses heard that you were returning to SWAT,
他们想了一个计划
they came up with a plan.
他们派他去把你弄走
They sent Sanchez to get you to quit.
那是他去那里唯一的工作
It's his one and only job there.
我知道委员会给你的指令
I know about your orders with the commission.
你只要出一点点小差错
All it's gonna take is one minor screwup
委员会就会让你卷铺盖走人
to give the commission what it wants to send you packing.
随便你在任务中把我边缘化
You can keep sidelining me on missions.
我哪也不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
我准备向邦妮求婚
I'm gonna ask Bonnie to marry me.
妈妈 这是邦妮 邦妮 这是我妈妈菲
Mom, this is Bonnie. And Bonnie, this is my mom Fay.
我还带了祭奠用的祭品
I brought an offering for the altar.
谢谢你能尊重我们的习俗
You're very kind to honor our traditions.
我们有一生的时间来了解
We've got a lifetime to learn about each other's
彼此的文化和传统
culture and traditions.
你在卧室里能发现什么
What can you find out about me
在这里发现不了的我吗
in the bedroom that you can't out here?
-马上就要发现了 -好吧
- You'll see. - Okay.
凯莉 秋季来上学吧
Kelly, you start this fall.
-不是吧 -没错
- No way! - Yes, way.
卢卡的支持对她来说至关重要
Luca's support means everything to her.
今天我收到你妈妈的短♥信♥说约我出去
I got a text from your mom today asking me on a date.
我没给卢卡发短♥信♥
I didn't send Luca that text.
他应该是我们家的一员
He should be a part of our family.
他就像是家人
He is like family.
我向你保证 我会一直陪在你身边
I promise you, I will always be there for you.
好莱坞
我们要先过一遍词还是什么
Okay, we gonna run these lines or what?
不然我上班要迟到了
Otherwise, I'm gonna be late for work
你上学也会迟到
and you are gonna be late for school.
给
Here.
怎么了
What's up?
你不会因为试镜在紧张吧
Don't tell me you're nervous about the audition, man.
这方面你可是专业的
You're a pro at this.
不 我不去试镜了 没意义
No. I'm not auditioning. There's no point.
上回你也是这么说的 最后还是得到了角色
Aw, you said the same thing last time, you got a part.
这次你肯定拿到主角
This time, you're gonna land one of the leads.
行 我演彼得 你准备好了吗
Okay, I'll play Peter. You ready?
"小叮当 叮当 你在吗"
"Tinker Bell. Tink, you there?"
我们要搬去圣地亚哥了
We're moving to San Diego.
你什么
You're what?
我妈妈昨晚告诉我的
My mom just told me last night.
几周后就会搬走
We're leaving in a couple of weeks.
-她在那儿找了份工作 -你不能走
- She got a job there. - You can't leave,
这学期才刚过一半 那戏剧怎么办
it's the middle of the school year. And what about the play?
你现在还有个试镜机会
And you've got this audition coming up.
我妈根本不在意
My mom doesn't care.
我不想搬走
I don't want to go.
你和她说过吗
Did you tell her that?
说过 但她说我说了不算
Yeah, but she says it's not my decision.
她说我们马上就会有一个
She says that we're gonna have a house
带院子的房♥子 以及一条狗
with a yard, and a dog,
但我不想要什么狗
but I don't want a dog,
我也不想去新学校
and I don't want to go to a new school.
我就想待在这儿
I want to stay here.
这不公平
It's not fair.
你能和我妈谈谈吗
Will you talk to my mom?
告诉她这想法蠢极了
Tell her it's a stupid idea.
不好说
I don't know.
她不一定会听我的
I mean, I'm not sure she'll listen to me.
拜托了
Please?
好 行
Okay. Sure.
我会和她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
好 那继续
Okay, come on, then.
我们开始排练
Let's practice.
好 "小叮当 叮当 你在吗"
Okay. "Tinker Bell. Tink, you there?"
她一直在亚特兰大工作
She's been working in Atlanta.
两个月来只有这个周末才休
It's her first weekend back in two months.
这也是我们约会一周年纪念日
It's also the anniversary of our first date.
我想做点特别的
I want to make it special,
使出了浑身解数
pull out all the stops.
她已经答应嫁给你了
She already said "I do."
为什么你还要做这些
Why do you need to try so hard?
因为我爱她 很想她
Because I love her and I miss her.
而且我过去表现很差
And my track record is poor.
去年你忘记了吗
What, forget last year?
我没忘 对吧
No, I didn't, all right?
我给她买♥♥了汉密尔顿音乐剧的前排票
I got her front row tickets to Hamilton.
这算差吗
How's that bad?
她难道不喜欢《开国元勋》吗?
Does she hate the Founding Fathers or something?
不 她讨厌音乐剧
No, she hates musicals.
中场休息时我才知道
I just didn't know that until intermission.
事实证明她更喜欢
Turns out she would have had more fun
听一年级小学生拉小提琴
listening to first graders playing a violin concerto.
迪肯 你都结婚多年了
Deac, you've been married forever.
有什么纪念日小妙招吗
Got any anniversary ideas?
每年 安妮和我都会去
Every year, Annie and I go to the place
我们第一次约会的地方
where we had our first date.
是一家叫马塞洛的意大利小餐馆
It's this little Italian spot called Marcello's.
不是很高大上的地方 但对我们有特殊意义
Nothing fancy, but special to us.
不如你就带邦妮
Why don't you just take Bonnie
去你们第一次约会的地方吧
to the place you guys had your first date?
那是家很讨厌的嬉皮士咖啡厅
Uh, it was this annoying hipster café,
一杯美式要8块钱
charged eight bucks for an Americano
用看着是高中化学的器皿端上来
that was served in what looked like a high school chemistry set.
我们发誓再也不去了 我说
Vowed we'd never go back. Come on.
你是个女的 帮帮哥们呗
You're a woman. Help a dude out.
我要给她准备什么呢
What-what do I get her?
即使你那话不算太性别歧视
Even if that wasn't a little sexist,
你也问错人了
I would not be the right person to ask.
我不搞浪漫那一套
I don't do romance.
为什么 浪漫有什么不对吗
Why not? What's wrong with romance?
我嫁给了我高中时的热恋情人
I, uh, married my high school sweetheart.
他用街头快闪的形式向我求婚
He proposed to me with a flash mob orchestra
还有烟花 和我的一位伴娘
and fireworks, cheated on me
出了轨 我跟他离了
with one of my bridesmaids. I divorced him.
电视和狗归了他
He got the TV and the dog.
你会想出主意的
You'll figure something out.
911 您有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
救命 快来救命
Help, I need help.
我家里有个男人 他要杀了我
There's a man in my house. He-he's trying to kill me.
收到
Roger that.
调度员打不通最初拨♥打♥911的那个电♥话♥了
Dispatch isn't getting any response from the initial 911 call.
不过他们接到了另外一个电♥话♥
They did get another call, though.
-有人报♥警♥说有枪声 -你要我们去哪里
- Reported gunfire. - Where do you want us?
我要尽量
I want to do everything we can
避免出现劫持人♥质♥或者对峙的情况
to avoid a hostage or a barricade situation.
你们最好的办法是封锁这条街 周边拉起警戒线
The best you can do is shut down this street, set a perimeter.
我们从这里展开行动
We'll play it from here.
收到
Roger that.
大家听着 我们不清楚里面是否有人受伤
All right, listen up. We got no idea if there's wounded inside,
所以需要入室确认情况
so we got to make entry and find out.
斯特里特 你和我从后面
Street, you and I got the three side.
迪肯和你们其他人从前面上
Deacon and the rest of you got the one.
嫌犯可能还在现场
Suspect could still be on site.
收到 大家保持灵活机动
Copy that. So stay liquid.
30D报告 前门半开着
30-David. Front door's ajar.
没有看到嫌犯
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表