剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
你对鲍威尔有多了解
How much do you actually know about Powell?
不太了解 她不太跟人倾诉
Not a ton. She plays it pretty close.
还记得在20队当个问题少年
You remember what it was like to be the problem child
是什么感觉吗
on 20-Squad.
我听说她有点问题
Look, I heard she had some problems,
不过从我今天看到的来说 她挺不错的
but from what I've seen today, she's doing great.
邦妮和我吹了
Bonnie and I are over.
-吹了 发生什么事了 -她出轨了
- Over? What happened? - She cheated on me.
-他是什么人 -我们是工作上认识的
- Who is he? - I met him through work.
-你爱他吗 -对不起
- Are you in love with him? - I'm sorry.
你走 给我走
Get out. Just get the hell out.
卢卡 快走了
Luca, come on, man, move your ass.
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
谁让某人每天早上都要在卫生间
Yeah, if someone didn't spend five hours
花五个小时捯饬他的发型呢
in the bathroom every morning fixing their hair.
谁这么早就找你啊
Who's texting you this early?
克里斯 她给我发了一张待租公♥寓♥的照片
Chris. She's sending me pictures of an apartment for rent.
什么 她要搬出安全屋了吗
What, she's moving out of the safe house?
对 她筹到了一些钱
Yeah, now that she's raised some funding
还有志愿者帮忙
and got the volunteers helping out,
她觉得是时候该好好平衡工作与生活了
she figured it's time to strike a little work/life balance.
真好
Ah, sweet.
是呀
Yeah.
其实 她今天就要去签租♥房♥♥合同了
Actually, she's signing the lease today.
好啊
Cool.
我跟她一起签
And I'm gonna co-sign.
你要搬去跟她一起住吗
You're moving in with her?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉 我不是说不喜欢住在这里 我
I'm sorry, It's not that I don't love living here, I...
你是我遇到过的最好的室友
You're the best roommate I've ever had.
即使你把我的蛋白奶昔全喝了
Even though you drink all my protein shakes.
但是往好处想
But just think,
现在你不用排队上卫生间了
now you won't have to line up for the bathroom.
也是 我也不用带耳塞睡觉了
Yeah and I won't have to wear earplugs.
对呀 你为什么要带耳塞睡觉
Right. Why are you wearing earplugs?
这里的墙跟纸一样薄
The walls are paper thin, dude.
我没问题的
Look... It's totally cool.
我早知道会有这一天 事实上
I knew this day would come. In fact,
我已经在考虑
I already started thinking about
要怎么改造你的房♥间了
what I'm gonna use your room for.
你不打算租出去吗
You're not gonna rent it out?
不了 我想把它改造成一间男生娱乐室[洞穴]
Nah, I've been thinking about turning it into a man cave.
搞一张游戏桌 角落再弄个吧台
Gonna have a poker table, bar in the corner.
我在网上看到了一款特别棒的大金刚街机
I saw this awesome donkey Kong arcade game on eBay...
卢卡 看看四周
Luca, take a look around.
再来一个洞穴 自然历史博物馆都要
Any more man cave, the natural history museum's
问你要回穴居人的展品了
gonna be calling asking for their Neanderthal exhibit back.
说的也是 你有什么更好的主意吗
Yeah, you might have a point. You got any better ideas?
采光充足 地点优越
Lots of natural light, great location.
洛杉矶现在正是卖♥♥♥房♥♥的好时候
It's a seller's market in L.A. right now.
只要价格合适 这套房♥子马上就能出手
Priced right, this place - is gonna be snapped up.
那就好
Great.
你们是想要搬到好学校附近吗
Are you looking to move somewhere with better schools?
我见过很多年轻夫妻准备提前
I see a lot of young couples trying to
搬到帕萨迪纳或者谷区
get a head start by moving out to Pasadena
抢占先机
or the Valley.
并不是
Not exactly.
我们要离婚了
We're getting a divorce.
好吧 这是我的名片
Well, here's my card.
联♥系♥我 我们就可以行动起来了
Call me, and we'll get the ball rolling.
我可以一天内就把房♥子挂出去
I can have it listed within a day.
再见
Bye.
我们真的要这么做了
I guess we're really doing this.
是啊
Yeah, guess we are.
还记得我们刚搬进来的时候吗
Remember when we moved in,
卧室的墙被涂成了大红色
the bedroom walls were painted bright red?
你还说就像是
You said it was like
睡在犯罪现场
sleeping in the middle of a crime scene.
我当然记得 为了刷墙我还搭上了五件外套
Of course I do. It took five coats to paint over it.
当时天花板上还有个吊钩
And there was that hook in the ceiling.
我们一直猜不出
We could never figure out
上任房♥主在房♥间里做了什么
what the previous owners used it for.
不知道可能最好
Probably for the best.
我们可以不用卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
We don't have to sell.
我的钱不够把你那一半买♥♥下来
I can't afford to buy you out.
如果我们不用这样呢
What if you didn't have to?
这是什么意思
What are you saying?
我们可能有点太急了
Maybe we're rushing into things.
卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Selling this place,
还有离婚
talking about a divorce.
这不就是你想要的
That's what you wanted.
我知道
I know.
如果我们错了怎么办
What if we're making a mistake?
他跟你分手了 是不是
He broke up with you, didn't he?
他回到他老婆身边了
He go back to his wife?
抱歉 这一定不好受吧
Sorry, that's got to suck,
为了一个抛弃你的人丢掉了一切
throwing everything away for a guy who then dumps you,
但是如果你觉得
but if you think that means
这样就能让我张开双臂
you can come running back to me
让你回到我身边
and I'll greet you with open arms...
我不奢望你能原谅我
I don't expect you to forgive me.
但是 我只是想知道
But, I guess I'm wondering
你愿意再尝试一下吗
if you'd be open to trying?
如果他没有回去找他老婆
If he hadn't gone back to his wife,
你还会这么说吗
would you still be asking?
还是说你现在已经跟他一起
Or would you be house hunting with him
在帕萨迪纳看♥房♥♥子了
in Pasadena right now?
我做了一件人生中最大的错事
What happened was the biggest mistake of my life,
我很抱歉
and I'm so sorry.
你伤透了我的心 邦妮
You broke my heart, Bonnie.
我会尽一切可能去补偿你
And I will do whatever it takes to make it up to you.
我爱你
I love you.
求求你 考虑考虑吧
Just, please, think about it.
喂
Hello?
大家听着
All right, listen up.
率先赶到的警♥察♥发现疑犯
When the first units got here, they spotted the suspect
拉上了窗帘 枪就在明面上
drawing the curtains, gun in clear sight.
任何人想跟他取得联♥系♥都没有回应
He hasn't responded to any contact.
根据他的车辆登记
According to his vehicle registration,
他叫杰米·威尔逊
his name is Jamie Wilson.
看起来他是有家室的
Looks like he's got a family.
邻居说他有妻子和两个孩子
Neighbor says he's got a wife and two kids.
他妻子的车还停在路边
Wife's car is still in the driveway.
显然这很不正常
Apparently, that's not normal.
通常这个时候她已经送孩子们上学了
Usually she's left to take the kids to school by now.
如果家人还在里面
Look, if the family's still in there,
她们可能仍有危险 对吧
they still could be in danger, okay?
这家伙的精神状态不正常
This guy's not in his right state of mind.
26D 我们能看到房♥后的情况了
26-David. We got eyes on the back of the house.
洪都 情况不太好
Hondo, it's not pretty.
家里养的狗倒在后门边
Family dog's lying by the back door.
应该是中了弹
Looks like it's been shot.
收到 斯特里特 你们驻守原地
All right, copy that, Street. All right, you two post up
以防疑犯逃出来
in case the suspect makes a run for it.
我要试试联♥系♥他
I'm gonna try to make contact.
杰米 我是洛城警局特警队的哈里森警司
Jamie, this is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD.
我需要你走到前门来
I need you to come to the front door.
我看不到疑犯
I got no visual on the suspect.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表