剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
泰国
洛杉矶
洛城警局 你们赶紧离开这里 快点
LAPD, you got to clear out of here. Go on.
22号♥呼叫28D队 报告情况
22 to 28-David. Status.
28D 我已就位
28-David. In position.
好的 听我指令
All right, on my count.
三 二 一 出动
Three, two, one, initiate!
洛城警局特警队 洛城警局
LAPD SWAT! LAPD!
把手放在桌子上
Hands on the table!
把手放在桌子上
Hands on the table!
把手放在桌子上
Put your hands on the table!
放下来
Put it down!
洪都在哪
Where's Hondo?
你真的以为我会帮你们找你们的朋友吗
You really think I'm gonna help you find your friend?
我们知道你们老板在泰国绑了他
We know that your boss has him in Thailand.
他对他做了什么
What's he done with him?
说话
Tell us!
就算我说了 你们又能做什么呢
Even if I told you, what are you going to do, hmm?
你们朋友离这十万八千里呢
Your friend is 8,000 miles from here.
他大限已至
His time is up.
你们现在做什么都于事无补
Nothing you do will help him now.
你要带我们去哪
Where are you taking us?
快走
乔 乔
Joe, Joe!
快走
别碰他
Hey, leave him alone!
如果你能杀我的话
If you had the authority to kill me,
你早就动手了
you'd have done it already.
我估计你老板想亲自动手
My guess is your boss wants that pleasure all to himself.
快走
快点
乔 坚持住
Joe, come on.
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
给我松绑
Untie me.
没人搀扶他绝对爬不上去
He won't make it up those stairs without help.
给我松绑
Untie me.
别耍小聪明
Don't try anything.
快走
Now go.
来吧 乔 我们走
Come on, Joe. Come on.
-不 坚持住 -快点
- No. Don't quit on me now. - Move!
-知道了 -抱歉 伙计
- Okay! - I'm sorry, mate.
我不应该把你牵扯进来的
I never should've got you into this.
我也不知道该怎么办了
I'm not sure I see a way out.
不到最后一刻不要放弃
It ain't over till it's over.
洛城警局
LAPD.
远在千里之外啊
So far from home.
我们的人会一直寻找我们
My people will be looking for us.
祈祷他们有天能找到你的尸体吧
And maybe one day they will find what's left of you,
-找得到的话 -如果你杀了我们
- but I doubt it. - If you kill us,
泰国和美国当局会一直
Thai and U.S. Authorities will hunt you down
追捕你到天涯海角 你就是死人一个
to the end of the Earth. You're a dead man walking.
你是在威胁我吗
Do you think that's a threat?
难道你不知道吗
You haven't heard?
我已经是个死人了
I am already dead.
我是个鬼魂 鬼魂是杀不死的
I'm a ghost, and a ghost cannot be killed.
但你们两个...
But you two, on the other hand...
德 你过来
Thet, come here.
拿着
Take it.
朝这里开枪
Put the bullet right here.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
开枪啊
Do it!
杀了他
Kill him!
反恐特警队
第六季 第一集
曼谷
24小时前
绝对是你的功劳 长官
Got to give it to you, Commander.
刚才真是令人印象深刻
That right there was impressive.
我们都知道泰国特警队很强...
We all knew Thai SWAT were good...
但是你没想到我们跟洛城警局特警队一样强
But you didn't think we were as good as LAPD SWAT,
是精英中的精英
the best of the best.
都让我们产生危机感了
You're sure giving us a run for our money.
这一周我们从你们身上学到了很多
We've learned a lot from you this week.
我们也是
And us from you.
津达那 感谢你组织了这次行程
Chintana, thank you for organizing this trip
而且在此期间这么照顾我们
and taking such good care of us while we've been here.
这是我应该做的 是我的荣幸
It's my job. My pleasure.
改天一定还你们这份人情
Love to repay the favor one day.
请你和泰国特警队来洛杉矶
Have you and Thai SWAT join us in L.A.
小心 没准你的愿望真会成真
Careful, you might get your wish.
我女儿眼下就在美国...
My daughter's in the U.S. right now--
在马里布的佩珀代因大学
at Pepperdine, in Malibu.
-她一定很聪明 -的确
- Oh, she must be a smart kid. - She is.
今年五月我妻子和我要去参加她的毕业典礼
My wife and I will be visiting her for her graduation this May.
-那我们必须要一起吃顿饭 -好
- Oh, we all have to grab dinner then. - Yes.
你们也许是 怎么说呢...
Hey, you guys might have all the...
什么"家伙" 都有
what do you call it, "Gak"?
但我们更愿意就地取材
But we prefer to improvise with what we have.
我必须得承认
Hey, I'll admit,
这可比走楼梯酷多了
it's a hell of a lot cooler than taking the stairs.
你想试试吗
You want to give it a try?
我们撑住杆子 你上去
We'll hold the pole and you can go up.
好啊 为什么不呢
Yeah, sure, why not?
-好 -你确定吗
- Okay. - You sure about that?
这个看起来难道不需要练习吗
I mean, doesn't it look like it takes, I don't know, practice?
别担心 就算摔下来也不会有事的
Ah, don't worry, if he falls, he will be fine.
看起来他的脑壳很厚
Looks like he has a thick skull.
这我倒是不否认 但我只是
Yeah, well, I can't argue with that, but I just
不想给他老婆打电♥话♥去解释
don't feel like calling his wife and explaining to her that he's
他怎么坐着轮椅回家了 还有我们的老大
coming home in a wheelchair. Or our boss, for that matter.
好吧 也许下次吧 谭
All right, then. Maybe next time. Huh, Tan?
等你练习完了
When you've had time to practice.
就这么说定了
Yeah, hold me to it.
各位
Hey, guys.
周末有什么计划
Any plans for the weekend?
我得出去给我妻子和孩子们
Well, I got to go out and try to find some gifts
找点礼物 要不可就没个完了
for my wife and kids, otherwise I'll never hear the end of it.
她们觉得我这周是来度假的
They think I've been here on a week-long vacation.
如果你愿意 我可以给你介绍最好的商店
If you like, I can show you the best shops.
而且我们还可以带你们出去尝尝正宗的泰餐
And we can take you out for some real Thai food, too.
不是你们一直在酒店吃的给游客的破玩意
Not that hotel tourist crap you've been eating.
太好了 很喜欢泰国菜 越正宗越好
Awesome. Love Thai food. The more authentic, the better.
真的 好啊
Yeah? Okay.
听起来不错 谢谢
Yeah, that sounds good. Thank you.
恐怕你们不能算上我了
Well, you're going to have to count me out, I'm afraid.
我要从酒店接上我的女友
I'm gonna pick up my girl from the hotel.
我们要往北去看我的一位老朋友
We're gonna head north to see an old buddy of mine.
他在边境的联♥合♥国♥毒品和犯罪机构工作
Works for the UN's drug and crime unit on the border.
-北部很漂亮 -听说是这样
- It's beautiful there up north. - So I hear.
希望能玩几天放松放松
Hoping to have some fun and relax for a few days.
接我的车来了
Well, that's me right there.
那就此别过了 指挥官
Guess this is goodbye, Commander.
洛杉矶见 再次感谢 津达那
See you in L.A. Thanks again, Chintana.
-应该的 -颂猜
- Pleasure. - Somchai.
-洪都 -你们两个傻帽 两天后见喽
- Hondo. - And I'll see you two knuckleheads in a couple of days.
不要打电♥话♥ 不要发讯息
Don't call, don't write.
好吧
All right. Hey!
别惹祸
Stay out of trouble.
收到
Copy that.
这是小乔 这是南
This is little Joe, and this is Nan.
这是我美丽的妻子 梅
And this is my beautiful wife, May.
-真是幸会 -欢迎
- So lovely to meet you. - Welcome.
-谢谢 -非常感谢接待我们
- Thank you. - Thank you so much for having us.
-这地方太棒了 -谢谢
- What an amazing place. - Thank you.
不如我们带你们去看看♥房♥♥间吧
Why don't we show you your room?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表