剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
And we have two dozen shoplifters in custody.
他们的手♥机♥就在证物柜
Their phones are in an evidence locker.
他们蠢到拿手♥机♥把自己的犯罪过程拍下来
People are dumb enough to film themselves committing a crime.
只要在网上火就行
Anything to boost the 'Gram.
去取手♥机♥ 把录像调出来
All right, get the phones, pull the video,
查出他们的身份
and find those IDs.
谭现在正在查其他几个枪手的身份信息
Tan's working on more IDs for the rest of the gunmen.
-现在正在收集抢劫过程的录像 -好
- Collecting footage of the robbery now. - Great.
还有件事 我很快讲完
Oh, hey, uh, real quick?
关于这次抢劫案
Speaking of the robbery, uh...
我有件事想和你谈谈
I kind of wanted to talk to you about something.
鲍威尔没有听命令 是吧
Powell ignored orders, didn't she?
这不是第一次因为鲁莽行事被人投诉了
Now it's not the first time she's been dinged for being reckless.
回想一下 也不是第二次
Come to think of it, it's not the second time, either.
所以我想谈谈
That's why I wanted to talk.
我行动时指出了她的错误 但她不以为然
I corrected her in the field, but she didn't get the issue.
所以你看 这就是问题
But, see, that is the issue.
犯了错误又不从中吸取教训 斯特里特
Mistakes happen, but she is not learning from them, Street.
我的队伍需要能够信赖她
Now my team needs to be able to rely on her.
-可现在... -我知道我知道
- But right now... - I know, I know.
所以我想着你也许可以跟她谈一下
So I was thinking maybe you can talk to her.
用洪都的方式点拨她一下 听我说
Drop some Hondo wisdom. Look.
鲍威尔确实固执
Powell is stubborn,
但是我真的认为她值得培养
but I really do think that she's worth investing in.
好吧 那你去谈
All right, then you do it.
-我试过了 -那就再试一次
-I tried. - You try again.
你现在不是在行动现场了
You're not in the heat of the moment right now.
所以有时间去深入了解一下她
So you've got some time to go dig into her.
如果能了解她这么做的原因
If we can figure out why Powell does what she does,
或许问题就迎刃而解了
then maybe we can fix it.
我现在觉得你可能是
And I'm starting to think you might be
唯一能让她敞开心扉的人
the only one who can get her to open up.
好
Okay.
洪都
Hey, Hondo?
-谢谢 -先别谢我
- Thanks. - Don't thank me yet.
如果鲍威尔不做出改变 按程序办事
If Powell doesn't make changes and follow procedure,
我会在有人因此受伤之前让她走人
I will bounce her, before somebody gets hurt.
弹道报告出来了
Ballistics report came back
根据从被害员工伤口取出来的子弹分♥析♥
from the bullet pulled from the dead employee's wound.
好
Okay.
它与特警队所用子弹都不相符
It didn't match any of SWAT's rounds.
好的
Okay.
她叫...
Um, her name...
她叫拉托娅·特纳
Her name was LaToya Turner.
在寇森已经工作五年了
She'd worked at Coleson's for five years.
一开始是造型师
Started as a... stylist,
经过努力成为了一名时尚买♥♥手
worked her way up to a buyer.
迪肯 她的死和你没关系
You're not responsible for her death, Deacon.
她只是在错误时间
She was, no, she was just
-出现在错误的地方 -是的
- in the wrong place at the wrong time. - Yeah.
这是最让我难以放下的
Those are the ones that eat at me the most.
是的
As they should.
20队正在追查其他枪手的个人信息
20-Squad's tracking the IDs of the other gunmen.
你是需要点时间回复心情还是...
Do you need some time, or...
想回到行动中
you want me to clear you back into the field?
让我回队吧
Clear me.
行 好的
All right.
我要把他们缉拿归案
I want to get these guys.
为拉托娅·特纳伸张正义
And give LaToya Turner some justice.
好样的
Good.
有找到其他枪手的线索吗
Any luck identifying the other gunmen?
还没 不过你们应该看一下这个
No, but I need to show you guys something.
我觉得 咱们搞错了他们的犯罪动机
I think we got their motives all wrong.
说来听听
I'm listening.
整个犯罪过程中 他们都掩着面
All right, so the gunmen stay masked the whole time.
我把这些视频
I was able to organize all the videos
都按大致的时间顺序排列
into a rough chronological order.
这是亨特·赖特 但是他们却绕过了他
There's Hunter Wright, but the crew moves right past him.
他们不可能没看见亨特·赖特
There's no way they missed seeing him.
我们错了 他们不是冲亨特·赖特来的
So we were wrong. They weren't after Hunter.
这些人根本无意接近亨特的保镖
These guys didn't engage with Hunter's security intentionally.
如果不是冲这孩子来的
So if the gunmen weren't there for the kid,
-那他们是想干什么 -还不知道
- what were they after? - Don't know yet.
这些劫匪往前走
Now as the robbery goes on,
商场继续遭受洗劫
the store continues to clear out,
好几次 他们都从视频中消失了
they disappear from view a couple times.
但是 我在这段视频结尾看到了他们
But I think I see them in the back of this clip.
我准备放大再看
I was gonna blow it up...
是他们
Right there.
他们劫持了那个中枪的女人
They grabbed someone and that was definitely a gunshot.
是拉托娅·特纳
It's LaToya Turner.
就是现场被杀的那个女人
That's the woman who was killed.
我们以为她是误伤
We assume she was hit with a stray bullet,
但不然 她才是犯罪团伙的目标
but she was the target.
要杀拉托娅·特纳 别的地方也能做到
These guys could've killed LaToya anywhere.
但是他们却选择制♥造♥一场抢劫
Instead they engineered
来掩盖杀人真♥相♥
an entire flash mob robbery to cover it up.
这说明 拉托娅·特纳和他们有联♥系♥
Which means whatever the connection is between LaToya
但犯罪团伙正想要掩盖这种联♥系♥
and these gunmen, they wanted it kept secret.
等等 我找到一条她在抢劫过程中的视频
Wait, I found video of LaToya during the robbery.
他们发现我了
They found me.
赶紧跑 赶紧离开公♥寓♥
Just go! Get out of the apartment now.
-她说公♥寓♥ -她正跟另外一个人打电♥话♥
- The apartment. - She's talking to someone that
那个人不在店里
isn't at the store, which means, that there's someone else.
这群枪手还有另外一个人要找
There's another person that these gunmen are after.
谭 找一下拉托娅·特纳打的电♥话♥号♥码
Tan, trace the number LaToya called.
我跟希克斯指挥官说一声
I'll let Commander Hicks know that Hunter
亨特和他的家人可以解除保护了
and his family can leave protective custody.
我去调查一下拉托娅·特纳的背景信息
I'll look into LaToya's background.
看看能否找到 为什么有人想夺她性命
See if I can find out why someone wanted her dead.
他们发现我了 赶紧跑 赶紧离开公♥寓♥
They found me. Just go! Get out of the apartment!
-交给我吧 -好的
- Hey, I got this. - All right.
-你好啊 -你也好
- How are you? - Hi!
我们今天忙死了 都是因为那个突袭抢劫
We got our hands full with that flash mob robbery,
洪都跟我说 你想跟我见见
but Hondo said you might come by for me.
那我长话短说
I'll be quick.
我现在刚开始在总督察办公室工作
I started working in the inspector general's office.
-是嘛 -我们现在要评估好邻居项目
- Yeah. - And we're reviewing the Good Neighbor program.
想向你取取经
Wanted to ask you about your experience.
我觉得 加入这个项目
You know what, using it might be
是我做警♥察♥以来 做的最正确的决定
the best decision I ever made as a cop.
我的意思是 我是街区的一份子
I mean, I'm part of a block.
让我有了不同的视野 变得更加包容开放
Makes me think differently about people, be more open.
你们准备怎么搞这个项目
What are you guys doing with the program?
我们正在讨论 是否要停掉这个项目
Actually, we're debating ending it.
为什么
Why?
我和斯特里特搬入后 社区变得更安全了
Look, after Street and I moved in, our neighborhood got safer.
做坏事的人变少了
People don't try as much shady stuff,
因为他们知道 我们在留意着大家
'cause they know we're there looking out for them.
如果警♥察♥一直在的话 确实如此
If the officers stick around, then, yes,
项目确实很有效
the program is effective.
但问题是 有很多警♥察♥加入
Problem is, there are a lot of cops
是为了有优♥惠♥的房♥价
who use the program to get a cheap house,
住够期限后
stay exactly as long as they have to,
他们就把房♥子卖♥♥了挣钱
and then sell for a big profit.
是的 合同只让你在那里待两年
Yeah, sure, the contract only makes you stay for two years,
-那肯定有一些警♥察♥会离开 -有很多
- I bet that some cops move on... - A lot of cops.
我一早上都在看这些数据
I've been reviewing the data all morning.
但你应该知道 也有像我一样的警♥察♥
But you know there are officers out there like me,
对好邻居项目抱有信念
who believe in the Good Neighbor program.
我可以给你联♥系♥几个这样的警♥察♥
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表