剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
My wife, uh, works with your husband. Really?
我叫维克托·谭
Yeah. My name's Victor Tan.
谭
Tan.
你一定就是邦妮的老公了
You must be Bonnie's husband.
如果你是来告诉我什么的话 已经晚了
Well, if you've come to break the news, you're too late.
我已经知道他们的事了
I already know about their affair.
我可以坐下吗
Do you mind if I sit?
看情况吧
Depends.
你想干什么
What do you want?
老实说 我也不知道
Honestly, I don't really know.
我只是觉得我应该来一趟
Just... felt like I needed to come.
我还是没想通 知道吗
I'm still trying to make sense of it, you know?
无意冒犯 维克托
Look, no offense, Victor,
不过如果你想要我坐在这
but if you want me to sit here
跟你一起自怨自艾
and play lonesome loser with you,
这是不可能
it's not gonna happen.
为了现在的生活 我已经付出太多 牺牲太多了
I've worked too hard and sacrificed too much building the life I have.
我不会这么轻易就放弃的
I won't give it up so easily.
事实上 你也可以这么告诉你那贱♥货♥老婆
Matter of fact, you can tell your bitch wife that, too.
不管她有多想得到我老公
I don't care how much she wants my husband,
这都是不可能的 没有这么便宜的事
she can't have him; not without a fight.
喜欢的话 去拿杯拿铁 然后赶紧走吧
Grab yourself a latte, if you like, on the way out.
这杯我请
It's on the house.
卢卡斯·吉布斯 外号♥路狗
Lucas Gibbs, AKA Lo-Dog.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming in.
我没有朝任何人开枪
I ain't shoot nobody.
等等
Wait.
德里克被枪杀了
Derrick got shot?!
你认识德里克·摩尔吗
You know Derrick Moore?
认识
Y-Yeah.
我们听过他的歌♥ 卢卡斯
We've heard his music, Lucas.
我们知道你们之间有嫌隙
We know you guys got beef.
不 不 不 不是你们想的那样
No, no, no, it ain't even like that.
那是什么样
What's it like, then?
我们都是兄弟 好吗
Look, we was boys, a'ight?
那个歌♥里唱的那些争斗
The-- Like, the whole, the whole drill thing,
都是假的
that was just a scam.
我们假装在歌♥里互怼
We was faking a rap beef
给我们在说唱圈增加热度 仅此而已
so we could get our rep up in the rap game, that's it.
-你们是朋友 -是的
- You were friends? - Yes.
打小就是
Since we was kids.
他真的死了吗
He really dead?
是的
Yes, he is.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道有谁想伤害德里克吗
You know anyone who wanted to hurt Derrick?
有没有人威胁过他
Anyone make any threats?
没有
No, man.
他的心全都扑在了音乐上
He was only worried about music.
现实生活中 德里克从没有和谁起过争执
Derrick never even fought anyone in real life.
-他没有和任何人有嫌隙 -没有
- So he had no beef with anyone? - No.
我知道
I mean, look,
不是每个人都喜欢他拍的视频
not everyone loved when he was shooting his videos
之类的东西
and stuff like that, you know.
偶尔会有人来抗♥议♥
People would come and yell sometimes,
但不是这种的
but not like this, though.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
你回贵族花♥园♥去
You get back down to the Gardens
找一个今早见过你的人
and you find someone who saw you this morning.
任何能证明这事发生时 你不在103号♥路上的人
Anyone who can prove that you weren't on 103rd when this went down.
明白吗
You get it?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是凯警司 这位是阿尔法罗
I'm Sergeant Kay, this is Alfaro.
我是巴尔内斯 这是我的搭档威尔森
I'm Barnes. This is my partner Wilson.
我们在找一个孩子 白人男性 二十出头
We're looking for a kid. White male, early 20s.
名字叫扎克·汤普森 你们认识吗
Name's Zack Thompson. You guys know him?
知道 我们因盗窃抓过他一次
Yeah, we ran him in once for theft.
不过今天没见过他
Haven't seen him today, though.
我们认为扎克来这找奥尔弗拉街头玩家了
Yeah, we think Zack's here looking for the Olvera Street Players.
OVP的人神出鬼没
OVPs tend to post up wherever they please.
他们的受害者也不报案
Their victims don't report.
我们这边掌握的线索不多
Doesn't give us much to work with.
好吧 我们需要你们的帮助
All right. Well, we could use a hand.
我们分头找 找的范围大些
Let's fan out, cover more ground that way.
嫌犯有武器
Suspect's armed,
保持警惕
so stay alert.
美女们好
Oh, hey, ladies.
过来这边
Why don't you come down here?
我让你们好好享受享受
I'll show you a good time, you know?
-不了 帅哥 -别扫兴嘛
- No, papi. - Ah, don't be a hater.
罗密欧来了
It's Romeo.
你最好把我们的钱带来了
Better have our money.
先告诉我莎莉在哪
Tell me where Sally is first.
你偷了我们五千块 混♥蛋♥
You stole five Gs, pendejo.
不把钱还回来 你什么都别想
You don't get nothing till we get our money.
她在哪
Where is she?
不远
Not far.
不过我猜她一定很寂寞
Bet she's getting lonely.
不给钱
You don't pay up,
或许我和兄弟们可以去看看她
maybe me and the homies pay her a visit.
快把钱给我
Now give me the money.
给你的人打电♥话♥
Call your boys.
把莎莉带到这里来
Bring Sally here.
现在
Now.
不然你就要朝我开枪
Or you gonna shoot me?
朝这
Right here?
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
你应该害怕 情种
You should be, Romeo.
你敢拿枪指着我
You point a gun at me,
我只好治治你了
now I got to hurt you,
不用说 我会对你的女人做什么了
not to mention what I'm gonna do to your girl.
等等 九点钟方向
Hold up. Nine o'clock.
30D 奥尔弗拉公园有人正携带致命武器妨害他人
30-David. Active 245 in progress in Olvera Park.
嫌犯持有武器
Suspects are armed.
在你身后
At your six.
他们正在僵持
We got a standoff.
三对一
Three on one.
我们必须得在波及到园区前介入
We got to move in now before it spills into the park.
听我指令
On my count...
有人开枪 重复 有人开枪
Shots fired. I repeat, shots fired.
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop your weapons!
无法开枪 30D
No clear shot. 30-David.
有人开枪 奥尔弗拉公园
Shots fired, Olvera Park.
请求支援和救援小组
Requesting backup and an R/A.
是迪肯
That's Deacon.
-奥尔弗拉公园不远 -快走
- Olvera Park's not far. - Go, go.
天呐
Oh, God.
他们会杀了她的 快去救她 拜托了
They're gonna kill her. You got to save her, please.
威尔森 巴尔内斯 你们守着他
Wilson, Barnes, you stay with him.
快点
Come on.
他们往东向联合车站去了
They're heading east towards Union Station!
30D 追捕嫌犯进入♥联♥合车站
30-David. Pursuing suspects into Union Station.
三名戴黑色帽子 穿黑色牛仔裤的拉丁裔男子
Three Latino males wearing black caps and black jeans.
后援在哪
Where's that backup?
22D回应 从后门进入
22-David responding. Entering from the three side.
如果他们在逃
If they're on the run,
应该会从这出来
this is where they come out.
你需要预判冰球的方向
You got to skate where the puck's going.
而不是追着走 怎么 你喜欢冰球
Not where it is. What, you like hockey?
终身洛杉矶国王队球迷
Kings for life.
太好了 走吧
Hell yeah. Let's go.
56D 追捕嫌犯从南面进入餐厅
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表