剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
我有急事
I got an emergency.
搞什么 我怎么跟洪都说
Hell you do. What am I supposed to tell Hondo?
洪都 听着 我要去个别的地方 不会太久
Hondo, listen, I got to make a quick detour.
我不是故意破坏你今天的工作
I didn't mean to ruin your day at work.
我知道工作对你来说有多么重要
I know how important work is for you.
他人在哪里 克里斯
Where the hell is he, Chris?
我觉得是他妈妈又搞了闹剧
I think there's some kind of drama going on with his mom.
我估计你已经知道了
You probably already know,
-我骗了你 -你被开除出反恐特警队了
- but I lied. - You're off SWAT.
你明天就去巡逻队报道
You report to patrol duty tomorrow.
洪都 不能就这么完了
Hondo, this is not how this ends.
你不能把家人赶出去
You don't kick people out of a family!
你想脱下这身警服吗 那就接着闹
You want to stop being a cop, you keep pushing it.
我不需要你 也不需要任何人
I don't need you or anybody else.
-加油 宝贝 -就是这样
- Let's go, baby! - There it is!
加油
Yeah, come on!
两千是你的了
Two grand.
谢了
Yeah.
怎么样
What's up?
还有人想来较量下吗
Anyone else want a piece?
王者依然是我
Still the king.
我想觊觎一下王冠
I'll take a shot at that crown.
当心了 伙计
Careful, man.
你不会想的 兄弟
You don't want it, buddy!
你想出多少钱
How much you want to put up?
-你说多少就多少 -两千行吗
- Much as you want. - Two racks?
-那就三千吧 -成交
- Make it three. - Done.
你差一点就赢他了
You almost had him.
是啊 差一点
Yeah, I was there.
这是什么 剩下的呢
What's this? Where's the rest?
我只有200块
I only got $200.
事实是
Truth is,
我真的觉得我会赢
I really thought I was gonna win.
下了他的车部件
Strip his bike!
谢了 真早
Thanks, guys. Bright and early.
谢了
Thanks, man.
请问可以结账了吗
Can I settle up, please?
1901房♥
Room 1901.
公事还是消遣
Business or pleasure?
什么
Sorry?
只是想确定下一个右边屁♥股♥上
Just want to make sure the fella
别着手♥枪♥独自坐在这的人
sitting alone with a strap on his right hip
不是在抓和我起诉的案子
isn't working for anyone connected
有关的人
to the case that I'm prosecuting.
我只是个来放松下 看看比赛的警♥察♥
Just a cop taking a break, watching the game.
那抱歉了 警官
Well, then, my apologies, Officer.
不过你的眼力真不错
That's one hell of an eye you got there though,
发现了我的配枪
spotting my piece.
即是天赋也是诅咒
Blessing and a curse.
你是检察官
You're a prosecutor, huh?
副地区检察官
Deputy D.A.
这份工作不轻松啊
Wow, that's a tough gig.
比不上你们警♥察♥
Says the brother in blue.
尼娅·威尔斯
Nia Wells.
丹尼尔·哈里森
Daniel Harrelson.
-不过他们都叫我洪都 -洪都
- They call me Hondo though. - Hondo.
我们之前怎么没见过
How is it we've never met before?
也许见过了
Maybe we have.
没有 没见过
No... we haven't.
你家的电视坏了吗
Your TV at home busted?
没有 没有
No, no.
只是正好在附近
I, uh... just in the neighborhood.
这里很适合在一群陌生人之中
It's a good spot to be alone among strangers.
有时候没人认出来感觉不错
Sometimes it's nice to be anonymous.
你现在在忙什么案子
What's this case you're working on?
贪污受贿
Embezzlement and bribery.
有人向市政委员行贿
Guy funneling money to city council members
-谋取私利 -我听说过
- to get his way with zoning. - I heard about that.
-那是个大案子 -大到市里
- That's a big trial. - Big enough for the city
派我和我的小组下个月来到这里
to have me and my team up here for the next month.
为什么
How's it coming?
可能是等我输了就解雇我
Probably get fired if I lose.
再加上离婚的压力
That plus the stress of a divorce,
如果可以的话
I'd put my life on pause
我想暂停一下我的生活 透口气
just to breathe for a minute, if I could.
那就暂停一下
So, pause.
看看比赛 我请你喝一杯
Watch the game. I'll buy you a drink.
我不想打扰你的沉思
I don't want to interrupt your brooding.
我没觉得自己在沉思
I wasn't aware that I was, uh, I was brooding.
你隐藏得很好 大多数人不会发现
You hide it well. Most people wouldn't notice.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我欠自己一点休息时间
I owe myself a little downtime.
你在喝什么
What are you having?
双份苏打水加冰
Double soda on the rocks.
早上有突袭 我得保持清醒
Morning raid. I got to stay sharp.
我得需要强劲点的
Well, I'm gonna need something a little stronger.
随你便
Whatever you like.
有多糟
How bad is it?
拥抱痛苦 对吗
Oh, you know, embrace the pain, right?
靠 他们拆了差不多一万块的配件
Damn, they stripped, like, ten grand in gear.
你欠了他们多少
How much you owe them?
反正付不起
More than I had.
你这么缺钱吗
You that hard up for cash?
现在我缺了
Not till I lost.
那你在这干什么
Then what the hell are you doing here?
我以为这钱很好挣 不是什么大事
I thought it was easy money. It's not a big deal.
你什么时候才能学会正确地认清自己
When are you gonna learn how to check that ego?
被反恐特警队开除还不够吗
Getting kicked off of SWAT wasn't enough?
拜托 能不提那事吗
Please, please, can we not go there?
不 不 不 是你把我从被窝里拽出来
No, no, no, no. You hauled me out of bed
帮你收拾你的烂摊子的
to come help your sorry ass.
你真的有资格告诉我什么能说什么不能说吗
You really gonna tell me what I can or cannot talk about?
好吧
Okay.
我真的很感谢你
You know, I really appreciate this.
你得在洪都找到固定人选代替你前
You need to make things right with Hondo
让他原谅你
before he finds someone permanent.
跟洪都谈不会改变任何事
Talking with Hondo's not gonna change anything.
你知道他对我多有意见
You know how he is with me.
老实说 我待的地方还不错
And, honestly, I'm in a good place.
是啊我看得出来
Yeah. I can tell.
-早啊 -早上好
- Hey. - Hey.
我的人在楼下 但我想你可能需要一杯咖啡
My crew downstairs, but I figured you could use a cup.
我猜你不要奶油不要糖
Guessed no cream, no sugar?
我猜中了 对吧
Nailed it, didn't I?
其实吧
Actually, uh...
你还真的猜中了
you did.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
一杯咖啡和翻云覆雨可能解决不了你的问题
Won't fix all your problems, but a cup of joe and great sex
但也许可以让你缓一缓
might knock a bit of that edge off.
我听说缓一缓这种事 对两个人都有效果
Where I come from, knockin' that edge off goes both ways.
姑娘 今晚几点有空
Woman, what time do you free up tonight?
虽然我很喜欢你的声音
As much as I like the sound of that,
但是我同时处理离婚
already juggling a divorce and the biggest case
和一件大案子
of my career.
不知道一个被扫地出门的特警
Not sure a SWAT hotshot with baggage
对我来说是不是明智的选择
is a smart choice for me right now.
等等
Okay, wait a minute.
扫地出门
Baggage?
你还真是个检察官啊
You really are a prosecutor, aren't you?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表