剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
谢谢 我欠你们的
Thanks. I owe you guys.
好吧 其实如果不是你留下线索
Yeah, well, we couldn't have found you
我们也没办法找到你
if you hadn't given us those clues.
团队协作 对吧
Teamwork, huh?
才能完美完成任务
Makes the dream work.
-对 -是的
-Yeah. -Yeah.
那个 洪都
Hey, uh, Hondo.
我很欣慰带队的人是你
I'm glad it was you leading the team.
好吧...我该走了
Anyway... I better move.
桑切斯
Sanchez.
一日为特警队警员 终身是特警队警员
Once a SWAT officer, always a SWAT officer.
有没有想好
Any closer to figuring out
纪念日做什么
what you're gonna do for your anniversary?
没有 还在冥思苦想
Nope, still beating my head against a wall.
要让我建议的话
You want my advice,
整个周末就在床上过得了 伙计
just spend the weekend in bed together, dude.
你说的轻巧
That's easy for you to say.
你和克里斯还在蜜月期
You and Chris are still in the honeymoon phase.
等等你就知道了 分居三个月你试试
Wait a while, and try living apart for three months.
浪漫完全被扼杀了
Kind of kills the romance.
邦妮...
Bonnie's, uh,
她不会在亚特兰大待很久 对吗
she's not away in Atlanta for much longer, is she?
她还得在那工作一个月
She's stuck working there for another month.
但是 这话你别告诉别人
But, you know, between you and me,
这不只是距离的问题
it's about more than the distance.
这段时间我们俩各忙各的
It's like we're living two different lives these days.
她是顶级体育经纪人
She's this top sports agent,
现在和所有的体育名将都有往来
rolling with all these major players now.
我可能只是觉得我们俩渐行渐远了
Guess I just feel like we're drifting apart.
所以我才想让这个周末变得特别
That's why I'm trying to make this weekend special.
我还是觉得周末在床上度过才是解决办法
Well, still say a weekend in bed's the answer.
桑切斯 你怎么样
Hey, Sanchez. How you doing?
我挺好的
I'm doing all right, man.
我刚刚把塞丽娜送回科迪家
I just got back from dropping Serena off with Cody.
大团圆结局
Quite a reunion.
我和你说 希望我女朋友也能这么大度
Let me tell you, I wish my girlfriend was that forgiving.
我还是不明白她的失业男友
I still don't get how she didn't bat an eye
为她订制了一辆兰博基尼
at the fact that her unemployed boyfriend
她怎么一点也不惊讶呢
bought her a personalized Lamborghini.
他告诉她说他在加密货币那赚了大钱
He told her he made it big in crypto.
就为了给她留个好印象
Was a bid to impress her.
他之前还担心她会甩了他
He was worried that she'd dump him
但是现在她功成名就了
now that she was hitting the big time.
你有没有想好
Hey, did you figure out
送什么周年礼物给邦妮
that, anniversary present yet for Bonnie?
我听到小队的人在说
I heard the team talking about it.
没 我想就给她买♥♥玫瑰花 带她去吃饭
No. I think I'm gonna buy her roses, take her to dinner.
与其这么老土
How about, instead of that tired old cliché,
不如带她去塞丽娜的首映礼
you take her to Serena's premiere?
正好在这周末
It's this weekend.
有香槟喝 所有的明星都会到场
Champagne reception, all the stars will be there.
我可以帮你搞到VIP通道
I can get you VIP access.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
邦妮可以见见那个叫本什么的
Bonnie could meet Ben what's-his-face.
-嗯 -她会很开心的
- Yeah. - She would love that.
为了特警队同事 这是小意思
Least I can do for a fellow SWAT officer.
谢谢你 桑切斯 谢谢你
Thanks, Sanchez. I appreciate it.
没事
Yeah, man.
邦妮 你肯定不会相信的
Bonnie, hey. You are not gonna believe this.
这周末我有一个很赞的计划
I have something really cool planned for this weekend.
不 当然 我理解
No. Yeah, sure, totally. I get it.
大客户 我明白的
It's a big client. I understand.
工作第一
Work's got to come first.
晚点聊
Yeah. I'll talk to you later.
凯莉 你怎么来了
Kelly, what are you doing here?
已经很晚了
It's super late.
你妈妈知道你在哪吗
Your mom know where you're at?
来 进来吧 进来
Come on, come on inside. Come.
我给你妈发短♥信♥ 告诉她你在这
I'm gonna text her, let her know where you're at.
她估计急死了
She's probably worried sick about you.
你说过你会和她谈
You said you'd talk to her
让她改变主意的
and get her to change her mind.
你并没有
You didn't.
我给她打了电♥话♥
Look, I called her,
但我没有劝她不走
but I didn't try to talk her out of it.
不管怎么样 这事还得是你妈妈决定 好吗
End of the day, it's your mom's decision, okay?
如果她觉得自己的决定是正确的
And if she thinks it's the right one,
那我也会这么觉得
then I got to believe that it's the right one.
我知道你很害怕 好吗 改变是件很难的事
I know you're scared, okay? Change can be difficult.
我懂 我也不太喜欢改变
I get it. I don't like change much, either.
但我知道这件事你无法左右
But I've learned that you can't fight it,
但事情最后总会有好的一面
and something good usually comes from it in the end.
就像斯特里特挪走了搅拌机
You know, like when Street moved the blender.
什么
What?
或是克里斯离开团队的时候
Or when Chris left the team.
我以为那会很难过
I mean, I thought it would suck,
但事实的确是 难过了一段时间
and the truth is, it did. For a time.
但是现在团队来了新人
But now we have new people on the team.
新的家庭成员
New family members.
也很好
And it's good.
你不会有问题的 凯莉
Look, you're gonna be okay, Kelly.
你会交很多很多新朋友
You're gonna-- You're gonna make tons of new friends,
你会去海滩边
you're gonna be right by the beach.
我看到有一家很赞的冲浪店
There's a super cool surf break I've been reading about.
我会去看你 最后教你冲浪
I'll come down, visit, finally teach you how to surf.
-真的吗 -真的 我保证
- Really? - Yeah, I promise.
我们会去冲浪
Okay? We'll catch some waves,
冲完去海滩的咖啡店
then we'll go to a café by the beach afterwards
吃早餐
and have some breakfast, you know?
也许我会改变下习惯 试试那里的巴西莓果碗
Maybe I'll even get an acai bowl for a change.
好
Okay.
别忘了那只狗
Don't forget about that dog.
我知道你真的很想养一只
I know you really want one.
你求了你妈妈好几年想养只宠物
You've been begging your mom for years to get a puppy.
我真的很想养只狗
Yeah, I do really want a dog.
狗狗 巴西莓果碗 冲浪
Dog, acai bowl, surfing.
天呐 一定会很赞的
My God, it's gonna be awesome.
我保证
Promise.
我送你回家吧
Okay, let's get you home.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表