剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
但这不是解决问题的方法
but this isn't the way to fix it.
不管你杀了谁 都无法改变任何事
No matter who you kill, it won't change anything.
除了我 没人在意他
No one cared about him except me.
我需要为他做这些
I need to do this for him.
枪手在第三排和第五排之间
Shooter's between rows three and five,
来回踱步
just pacing back and forth.
最后三排全是球员
Last three rows are full of players.
好吧 所以如果从中间进入
All right, so a middle entry puts us
我们就处于枪手和球员之间
between the shooter and the players.
教练和司机呢
What about the coach and the driver?
他们在前面
They're still up front.
我仍然认为这是最好的选择
I still think it's our best option.
艾德里安是被人利用了
Adrian was used by people who were more concerned
相比于他的健康 那些人更看重的事赚钱和赢得比赛
about making money or winning trophies than his wellbeing.
我能理解你 你觉得自己没有为他做点什么
I-I get that you feel like you didn't step up.
我明白那感受
I know that feeling.
这种感觉让你追悔莫及 夜不能寐 对吗
Makes you want to crawl out of your skin, right?
我应该保护好他的
I should've protected him.
我是他哥哥
I'm his older brother.
你已经尽力了
You did all you could.
但如果你想弥补
But if you're trying to make amends,
蒂姆 这并不是好方法
Tim, this is not the way to go about it.
我有个妹妹
I have a younger sister.
她叫格蕾丝
Her name's Grace.
如果失去了她 我也不知道会做出什么事
Don't know what I'd do if I lost her.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
艾德里安也是
Adrian was my best friend.
他死前和我住在一起
Before he died, he was staying with me.
我们好像又回到了童年时光
It was almost like we were kids again.
一起熬夜
You know, staying up late,
同住一间房♥
sharing a room.
然后他失踪了
And then he disappeared.
如果当时我去找 也许就...
Maybe if I'd gone looking for him...
鲍威尔 让他一直说话 我们快到位了
Powell, keep him talking. We're almost in place.
如果总是想着
You'll drive yourself crazy
自己本该但未做到的事 你会疯掉的
if you keep going over what you could've done.
你需要放下愧疚
You need to let go of your guilt,
与自己和解 蒂姆
and forgive yourself, Tim.
这不怪你
You're not to blame.
我当时没有站出来
I didn't step up then.
所以我现在需要这么做
So I need to do this now.
现在是你的机会了 洪都
Now's your chance, Hondo.
枪手往车头移♥动♥了
Shooter's moving to the front of the bus.
倾听自己的内心 蒂姆
Listen to yourself, Tim.
杀人并不能抹去你的愧疚
You can't ease your guilt by killing people.
你在看什么
What're you looking at?
中止 中止 他往你那边去了 快离开
Abort, abort, he's headed back your way. Get out of there.
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer
否则车上的人都会因你而死
or everyone on this bus is gonna die thanks to you.
骗子 你只是在耍我
You liar! You were just playing me,
想分散我的注意力
trying to distract me.
等等 蒂姆 拜托
Wait, Tim. Please...
我不想听你说的任何话
There's nothing you can say that I want to hear.
那你会听艾德里安的话吗
Would you listen to Adrian, then?
如果他有话要告诉你 你会听他说吗
If he had something to tell you, would you listen to him?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我有个你弟弟的视频
I have a video of your brother.
它能证明他没有把自己的挣扎怪在你的身上
On it, it proves he didn't blame you for his struggles.
你不需要这么做
You don't need to do this.
你又在说谎
You're lying again.
我没有 我可以给你看
I'm not lying. I can show you.
给我一分钟拿到它
Just give me a minute to get it.
答应我 你不会做任何事情
Promise me you won't do anything.
你在说什么视频
What video are you talking about?
我从艾德里安治疗师那里拿到的
I got it from Adrian's therapist.
里面艾德里安提起了蒂姆
On it, Adrian talks about Tim.
我认为蒂姆内心仍有一部分
I think there's still something inside Tim
想做正确的事
that wants to do the right thing.
如果我没法说服蒂姆
If I can't get through to Tim,
或许艾德里安可以
maybe Adrian can.
好了 你把它传到平板里
All right, you put it on a tablet.
我们让他回到大巴前部
We'll get him back to the front of the bus,
远离球员 或许能让他冷静些
away from the players, maybe calm him down some.
去吧
Go.
我们必须找其他方法进到巴士里
We got to find another way inside this damn bus
否则只能给这十几名乘客收尸了
or we're gonna need a dozen body bags.
我们已经有办法了
We've already got an idea.
不能从侧面进入
Side approach is out,
但我们切断了电源 摄像头也失效了
but since we cut the power, the cameras are down,
所以巴士上看不到后方情况
so the bus is blind to the rear.
你有什么想法
What're you thinking?
上到车顶 通过紧急出口进去
Get up on the roof, drop down through the emergency panel.
他不可能预料得到
He'll never see us coming.
放轻松 蒂姆
Nice and easy now, Tim.
我们只是慢慢走过去
We're just gonna creep up,
把平板电脑放到车台阶上
drop the tablet on the steps,
就退后 好吗
and then back away, okay?
司机需要开车门 蒂姆
Driver's got to open the door, Tim.
我是艾德里安 已经戒毒两周
Hey, it's Adrian. I'm two weeks clean,
我正在想所有值得让我不再沾染毒品的事情
thinking about everything worth staying clean for.
首先 很显然 有冰淇淋和《家庭问答》重播
First, easy stuff. Um, you got ice cream and Family Feud reruns.
边吃边看
Concurrently.
他在第三排 左侧
He's in the third row, left side.
刚刚坐下
Just sat down.
不是啦 不过说认真的 我一直在想我的家人
Nah, but seriously, I've been thinking about family.
尤其是蒂姆
Especially Tim.
他比我更希望我能戒毒
He cares more about me getting clean than I do.
他就是我还在努力的原因
He's the reason I'm trying.
能看到蒂姆再次开心起来
Seeing Tim happy again
是我能想到的不错的戒毒原因之一
is as good of a reason as any to stay clean.
听你命令 斯特里特
On your call, Street.
他为我做了这么多
It's what I owe to him,
这是我欠他的
for all he's done to help me.
现在 快 上
Now, now. Go.
洛城警局 放下枪
LAPD! Drop it!
听他的 蒂姆
Do it, Tim!
举起手来
Going hands-on.
鲍威尔
Powell.
刚才做得很棒
That was nice work.
他刚刚差点就失去理智
He was really on the ledge there for a while,
是你把他拉回来的
and you talked him back down.
听着 如果你想的话
Listen, if you ever wanted,
我愿意推荐你去危机谈判学校
I would recommend you for crisis negotiator school.
今天体验一下就够了
think I got enough of a taste of it today.
我倒是希望也再不用做这种事了
I'd be fine if I never did that again.
我理解
I understand.
做得很好
Good job.
谢谢
Thanks.
真好
Nice.
你是佐伊吗
Are you Zoe?
对
Yeah.
谢谢你的视频
Thank you for the video.
我觉得你应该看到它
I thought you should see it.
我觉得他原谅自己了
I think he forgave himself.
问题是 你原谅自己了吗
Question is, can you?
你来这干什么
What're you doing here?
我觉得我已经说得很清楚了
I thought I made myself clear.
我不想和你扯上任何关系
I don't want anything to do with you.
我知道 我需要向你道个歉
I know. I need to apologize,
道完歉就走 再也不会来烦你了
and then I'll go. I won't bother you again.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表