剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你们一定要找到他们
I need you to find them.
我明白 但尼歇尔
I know, but Nichelle,
谭和我在这里没有管辖权
Tan and I don't have jurisdiction here.
你们现在有了
You do now.
我现在委任你们两个
I'm deputizing you two.
你们现在是泰国特警队的成员了
You're now members of the Thai SWAT team.
你们是怎么说的来着 "出动"
What is it that you say? Let's roll.
你哪里来的海♥洛♥因♥
Where'd you get the heroin from?
拜托 老兄 你知道我不能告诉你
Come on, man, you know I can't tell you that.
你告诉里奥斯警探还有更多货会到
You told Detective Rios more shipments were coming.
我们现在就要知道你线人的名字
We need the name of your connection now.
你非法持有毒品并意图贩卖♥♥ 至少可以判五年
You're looking at five years for possession with intent.
如果你是线人的消息传开了
How's that gonna go, you think,
你觉得会怎么样
if word gets out you're a snitch?
等下 什么线人
Wait, what snitch?
我根本没告诉你们任何事
I haven't told you guys anything.
你们不能这么做 你们不能瞎说
Yo, you can't do that. You can't lie.
那我就活不了了
That'd be a death sentence.
我们想救一个
We're trying to save the life
对我们很重要的朋友的命
of a friend we care a whole lot about.
你会怎么样我们真的不是很关心
So what happens to you isn't really our concern.
告诉我们一个名字
Now you give us a name.
把名字告诉我们
Give us a name!
-莱克 -莱克
- Lek. - Lek?
可能是个绰号♥ 我也不知道
It might be a nickname. I don't know.
这不够 你还知道什么
Oh, come on, that's not enough. What else you got?
他是个亚裔
He's Asian.
好吗 脸上有道疤
All right? Scar on his face.
他说是当童子兵时被砍刀砍的
Told me it was from a machete when he was a child soldier.
一开始我心想 "那是
First I thought, "Yeah, sure,
说的好像你不是在阿罕布拉长大的一样
like you didn't grow up in Alhambra."
但后来他开始跟我讲那个人的事
But then he starts telling me about this man
是他把他从街头带走
who took him off the streets,
让他去丛林里一个海♥洛♥因♥工厂做事
put him to work in a heroin factory in the jungle.
一定是佐敏
That's got to be Zaw Min.
-对 我们到哪可以找到这个莱克 -我不知道
- Yeah. Where do we find this guy Lek? I don't know.
现在几点了
What time is it?
-怎么 除了监狱你还有别的去处吗 -不是
- Why, you got somewhere else to be besides prison? - No.
莱克 他总是抱怨洛杉矶的食物
Lek. He always gripes about the food in L.A.
他说他只在一家餐厅吃饭
Said the only place he eats is one restaurant.
我也不知道 我记不得餐厅的名字了
I don't know, I can't remember the name.
开头字母是M
Begins with an M.
好像是个家常菜馆
Something about it being a taste of home.
可能是一家缅♥甸♥餐馆
That's probably a Burmese restaurant.
好吧 去查
All right, get on it.
这不安全 兄弟
It's not safe, mate.
到处都有佐敏的眼线
Zaw Min's got eyes everywhere.
我们应该继续往前开
We should keep going.
这话你跟吉普车说去
Well, tell that to the Jeep.
它现在情况比你还糟 乔 你需要看医生
It's in worse shape than you are, Joe. You need a doctor.
真是好极了
Aw, great.
这就是你说的墨菲定律
That is what you call Sod's law.
先生 先生 我能借你的电♥话♥一用吗 电♥话♥
Sir, sir! Can I borrow your phone? Telephone?
他们不会帮忙的 他们都很害怕
They're not gonna help. They're too scared.
要是被佐敏知道了 他们就会横死野外
Zaw Min finds out, they're dead in a ditch.
先生 能把你的手♥机♥借给我一下吗 拜托了
Sir, can I borrow your phone? Please!
你的手♥机♥ 能借我用用吗
Your phone? Can I use it?
我的手表 你喜欢我的手表
My watch, you like my watch?
给 给你
Here, for you.
给你了 手♥机♥
For you. Phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
-洪都 -迪肯 是我 听得到吗
- Hondo? - Deacon, it's me. Do you copy?
我们在直升机上 正在找你
We're airborne, we're looking for you.
你知不知道你的坐标
Any chance you know your coordinates?
不知道 我们在河边废墟
No, I don't. We're in some village
北边大约十三千米的地方
about eight miles due north of the ruins by the river.
好 你坚持一下 我们这就赶来
All right, you hang in there. We're on our way.
收到
Copy that.
等等
Hang on.
二十年后 你会喝着冰啤酒
20 years from now, you're gonna be drinking a cold beer
吹嘘自己的朋友洪都是怎么救了你一命
bragging about how your friend Hondo saved your life.
我觉得这次你可能当不了这个英雄了 抱歉
I don't think you get to be the hero this time, I'm sorry.
不 不 不 坚持住 别睡 不要睡
No, no, no, no, no. Come on, stay awake, stay awake.
今天不能死在我手上 乔 你还有老婆孩子
You ain't dying on me today, Joe. You got a wife and kids.
听见没 听见没 他们来了
You hear that? You hear that? They're coming.
你能挺过这一关的
You're gonna make it.
我觉得你大话说得太早了 兄弟
I think you spoke too soon, mate.
有人赶在我们前面抓住了他们
Someone got to them just before us.
那摊血肯定是乔的
That blood must be Joe's.
洪都没骗人 他情况不太好
Hondo wasn't lying about him being in bad shape.
颂猜
Somchai?
很明显他们知道些什么 但不愿意说
Hey, they obviously know something, but they won't talk.
一定有人看到了什么
Someone has to have seen something.
刚在在这的两个人 他们往哪条路走了
The men that were here, which way did they go?
谭
Tan.
那是洪都的手表
That's Hondo's watch.
谭 那是洪都的手表
Tan, that's Hondo's watch!
站住
Stop!
站住
Hey! Stop! Hey!
颂猜 告诉他他不会有麻烦
Somchai, tell him that he's not in trouble.
我只想知道 那只手表的主人
I just need to know, the man whose watch that is,
他去了哪
where did he go?
幽灵把他们抓走了
The Ghost Man took them.
幽灵
The Ghost Man?
洛城警局 赶快离开这 快
LAPD, you got to clear out of here. Go.
22D呼叫28D 报告状态
22 to 28-David. Status?
28D 已就位
28-David. In position.
便衣确认嫌犯就在里面
Plainclothes confirmed our suspect's inside.
独自一人 坐窗边位
He's alone, sitting at a table by the window.
一定不能出差错
Do not let this go sideways.
好 听我倒数
All right, on my count.
三 二 一 行动
Three, two, one, initiate.
-洛城警局特警队 -洛城警局
- LAPD SWAT! - LAPD!
-手放桌上 -把手放桌上
- Hands on the table! - Put your hands on the table!
放下碗
Put it down!
洪都在哪
Where's Hondo?
你们真以为我会帮你们找到你们朋友吗
You really think I'm gonna help you find your friend?
你知道洪都在哪
You know where Hondo is?
最好赶快说
You better start talking now.
这的鱼汤米粉是全城最棒的
The mohinga here's the best in the city.
要不坐下一起吃
Why don't you join me?
看我这里
Hey! Focus right here!
听着
Listen.
我知道你老板在泰国抓了我朋友
We know that your boss has him in Thailand.
他都对他做了什么
What's he done with him?
你朋友搅进了他不该过问的事情
Your friend meddled where he didn't belong,
他的下场也就不可避免了
and the rest is just the inevitable conclusion.
他在哪
Where is he?
就算我告诉你们 你要做什么
Even if I told you, what are you going to do, hmm?
你们朋友离这十万八千里呢
Your friend is 8,000 miles from here.
他大限已至
His time is up.
你们现在做什么都于事无补
Nothing you do will help him now.
我要上手了
I'm going hands-on.
你也和我一样享受这过程吗
You enjoying this as much as I am?
再向右两厘米
Ooh, to the right an inch.
-放手 -把那个还我
- Hands off! - Give me that back!
大错特错
Big mistake.
顺便说一句 两厘米就太多了
And for the record, an inch would be generous.
如果他知道洪都...
If he knows about Hondo...
他肯定和那边有联络
He's been in contact.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表