剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我们还得靠近点
We need a little more.
接近了
Gaining.
举起手来
Show me your hands.
下车
Out of the car.
-你没事吧 警探 -没事
- You okay, Detective? - Yeah.
跪在地上 都结束了 纳扎里安
On your knees. Now. It's over, Nazarian.
-见到你们真开心 -彼此彼此
- Very glad to see you guys. - Right back at you.
50D报告指挥部 阿尔昆已安全获救
50-David to Command, we have Arkun, safe and sound.
30D报告 无需支援
30-David. We are Code Four.
危险化学品
洛城消防局搜索了房♥子
LAFD swept the house,
找到纳扎里安囤积的大量依替氮卓
found Nazarian's stockpile of Iso.
看来我们可以
Looks like we're gonna
-找回所有的药品 -好的
- be able to recover all of it. - All right.
还有艾伦·奥哈伊恩 她主动要求
And Ellen Ohanyan, she's offering to testify
作证指控她父亲
against her father.
要让我说 艾伦出♥卖♥♥♥阿尔昆时
For my money, Ellen blew her chance
就毁了这个机会
when she ratted out Arkun,
不过地区检察官会处理的
but the D.A. Can sort that out.
阿尔昆警探
Detective Arkun.
克拉克警司在赶来路上
Sergeant Clark's on his way.
很高兴能把你
I'm glad to see we're gonna be able to
安然无恙地交还给他
hand you back to him in one piece.
好险
Barely.
说真的 要不是洛城特警我死定了
Seriously, SWAT's the reason I'm alive right now.
你才是破案的关键
Hey, you are the one that put it all on the line.
由于你出色的工作
LAPD's gonna finally be able to close the book
洛城警局终于可以将纳扎里安团伙一网打尽了
on Nazarian's full operation because of your good work.
祝贺你 警探
Congratulations, Detective.
那我就先去包扎了
Well, I'm gonna go, uh, get patched up.
保重
Take care.
不得不说
Well, I got to say,
我还以为洛克至少得吹嘘几句
I expected at least half a dozen wisecracks
50队的人表现得有多么优秀
from Rocker about 50-Squad's superiority,
-不过他也没那么讨厌 -还行吧
- but he's not so bad. - Nah, he'll do in a pinch.
今天还是大家配合得好
Today was about coming together.
洪都
Hey, Hondo.
我知道今天很累 但还是要和你谈谈
I know it's been a day, but I got to talk to you.
什么事
What's up?
阿尔法罗说 你和洛克都同意
Alfaro said that you and Rocker got permission
把鲍威尔换到50队
to trade Powell to 50-Squad.
你是不是觉得...
Do you think that-that -
-我没带好她 -好 稍等 斯特里特
- I've failed with her? - Okay, hold up, Street.
没有人这么说
No one said that.
这事本来不应该外传的
None of this was supposed to be public knowledge.
今早我本来想和你谈谈
I was gonna talk to you this morning.
-然后就出了谭的事 -对 是这样
- But then Tan's thing happened. - Yeah, yeah, it sure did.
但你还是不应该从别人那听说这件事
But you still shouldn't have heard it from someone else.
-这是我的错 -可是 我不明白
- That's on me. - So, I-I don't understand.
-你是想甩掉鲍威尔吗 -不 你已经帮
- Are you trying to get rid of Powell? - No. Look, you've helped
鲍威尔磨练了自己的直觉 态度也有所端正
Powell hone her instincts, curb that attitude.
她几个月来的表现都没问题
We haven't had a problem with her in months.
那为什么还要同意换人的建议
So, why approve the trade offer?
首先就是 鲍威尔和我们的开始不太顺利
Powell had a rough start with us, to say the least,
但我最近一直在观察她
but I've been watching her lately,
让我不禁思考 也许她可能并不喜欢
and it just made me wonder if she might not appreciate
重新融入一个不一样的队伍
a fresh start with another team.
我不是想逼她走
I don't want to force her out.
只想给她个选择
I want to give her the option.
她想待在20队
She wants to be on 20-Squad.
好了 听我说
All right, listen to me.
做别人导师最难的部分
The hardest part of being someone else's mentor,
就是在某一刻明白
is getting to that moment when you realize
自己应该后退一步
that you got to step back
由他们自己做决定
and let them decide.
之前 我就很怕你自己做选择
Way back when, I was terrified to let you pick your own path.
我那时觉得如果我不在你的每个小决定上指导
I thought that if I didn't guide every little decision,
你就会选错
that you would pick wrong.
可我确实选错了 我离开了团队
I mean, I did. I left the team.
可那是个错误吗
Was it wrong?
但你回来了 更强大更投入
You came back stronger and more dialed in.
我不用再处处指挥
I stopped hovering,
看看现在的你
and look at you now.
我懂你的意思了
I hear you.
我只是不想你把她换出去
I just really don't want her to trade out.
那该由她决定
Her choice to make.
谭
Tan?
我还没都归档完
I didn't finish filing everything,
明天继续
but I'll get back to it tomorrow.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
谭 你的雇佣状况已经不归特警队管了
Tan, your employment status has been taken out of SWAT's hands.
总督察向高层提出了一个更为严厉的惩罚建议
The inspector general made a tougher recommendation to the brass.
局长五分钟前打电♥话♥和我确认了
Chief called me five minutes ago and confirmed it.
你被停职了
You've been suspended.
只停职两周
It's just for two weeks,
但如果你想申述这个决定
but if you want to appeal the decision...
没问题 还有别的吗
It's fine. Anything else?
你需要上缴你的配枪
You're gonna need to surrender your service weapon.
还有你的警徽
And your badge.
我们很快会再见的 警官 如果你有需要
I'll see you soon, Officer. If you need anything...
不用了 长官 我会想清楚的
No, sir. I'll get my head on straight.
你们不必担心
You don't need to worry.
阿尔法罗的事
Listen, about Alfaro...
我早该知道他在说空话
I should've known he was blowing smoke.
结果
As it turns out,
他并不是
he wasn't.
我刚刚和洪都聊过
Yeah, I, just talked to Hondo, and
50D会有个空缺
there is going to be an open slot on 50-Squad,
如果你想去的话 就是你的了
and it's yours, if you want it.
-真的吗 -是真的
- It's real? - Yeah, it's real.
在你做决定之前
Before you make any decisions...
要知道20队的每一个人
just know that everyone on 20-Squad
都知道你是一位优秀的特警队警官
knows that you are an amazing SWAT officer,
打从心底里认为
no caveats attached.
斯特里特 你...
Street, you...
你在逼我变得更优秀 我明白
you do push me to be better. I get that.
那就好 因为这一点是不会改变的
Well, good, 'cause that's not gonna change,
无论如何 就算你真的调去洛克的小队
no matter what, even if you do switch to Rocker's team.
当然 那会让小队接力赛变得更复杂
Of course, that's gonna make the inter-squad relay really complicated
因为我会想一边给你捣乱 一边给你加油
considering I'm gonna be trying to sabotage you and cheer you on,
但不管怎么样
but whatever.
会顺利的
We'll make it work.
因为你是我朋友
Because you're my friend,
我支持你的选择 好吗
and I support whatever you choose. Cool?
好
Cool.
我知道我想要什么
I know what I want.
我觉得你应该考虑一下
Well, I mean, I-I think you have a little time.
不用着急做决定
You don't have to rush it or anything.
不 我不需要考虑 我要留在20队
No, I don't need time. I'm staying on 20-Squad.
我带着心结来
I came in with some baggage,
虽然我还没放下 但是
and I'm still getting over it, but...
你们让我觉得我准备好迎接挑战了
you guys make me feel like I'm up for the challenge.
不管你们有多严厉
No matter how hard you make it.
-明天见 -明天见
- I'll see you tomorrow. - See you tomorrow.
进来吧
Come on in.
头儿 我明白我为什么被停职
Boss, I understand why I'm suspended.
我不反对这个决定
I'm not fighting it.
也许对我来说是好事 我会花点时间
Maybe it'll be good for me. I'm gonna take the time,
好好想清楚的
and think everything over.
我叫你来不是要你听我说教的
I didn't invite you over here for a lecture.
我们只是想你也许想吃点东西 有人陪陪你
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表