剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他们把定♥位♥器♥从仪表盘上扯掉了
They ripped it out of her freaking dash.
如果知道要找什么的话
Look, it's not hard to find if you know
就不难找到 分分钟的事
what you're looking for. It would take seconds.
别跟我说你把钥匙留车上了
Don't tell me you left the keys in it.
没有 长官
No, sir.
贝蒂锁得好好的 钥匙还在我这呢
Betty was buttoned up. I still got the key right here.
他们一定有自己的钥匙
They must've had their own key.
如果能接近原配钥匙
It's easy enough to clone
克隆一把不是难事
if you can get close to the original.
那他们是什么时候 如何做的呢
So, just how and when could they have done that?
这点我们不清楚 长官
We don't know that, sir.
谭和斯特里特会把贝蒂行车记录仪的视频存档
Tan and Street are gonna pore through the archives
仔细过一遍
of Betty's dashcam footage.
如果有人复♥制♥了我们的钥匙
If someone ripped our key,
也许过程被录下来了
maybe they got caught in the act.
有一帮伪装成特警队的人
So there's a team of SWAT imposters out there
开着黑贝蒂
with Black Betty,
车上所有的武器都能随意使用
with her entire arsenal at their disposal.
无论他们想开着车去干什么
So whatever they're planning to do with her,
几乎都无法阻止他们
it's gonna be damn near impossible to stop 'em.
如果最后因此有人员伤亡...
And if there's a single loss of life as a result...
我是司机 贝蒂是我的宝贝
I'm the driver. Betty's my girl.
如果有伤亡 责任在我
If anyone gets hurt, that's on me.
不 找到贝蒂
No, it's on all of us to find Betty
在出事之前阻止这个团伙是我们所有人的责任
and to stop this crew before anything like that can happen.
卢卡对这件事特别自责
Luca's really taking this hard.
奇怪吗
You surprised?
他在德国时 贝蒂是我开的
When he was in Germany and I was driving Betty,
他每天都打电♥话♥来问情况
he called every day to check in.
开始我以为他是想确定
At first I thought he was making sure
我♥干♥得都还好 最后我才意识到
I was doing all right, but then eventually I realized
贝蒂才是他更担心的
he was more worried about Betty.
把车弄丢了还不得要了他的命
Losing her has got to be killing him.
贝蒂不是卢卡弄丢的
Well, Luca didn't lose Black Betty.
车是被人从我们大家手里抢走的
She was taken from all of us.
没错 你去跟他说啊
Yeah, try telling him that.
是啊
Yeah.
等等
Hold on.
我可能有线索了
I think I might have something.
记得大约两周前
Remember like two weeks ago
我们收到个卢斯费利斯的报假警的吗
we had that false alarm call in Los Feliz?
对 报♥警♥人提供了所有正确的信息
Yeah. Caller said all the right words
得以让特警队响应
to get the SWAT response,
可等我们到那 什么都没有
but when we got there, nothing.
就像今天早上的报♥警♥一样
Just like the call this morning.
那是卢卡 我们解除了警报
There's Luca. We're Code 4.
看他们身后 穿帽衫的家伙
Yeah, look behind them. Dude in the hoodie.
他手里拿的什么
What's he holding?
某种捕捉设备
Some sort of capture device.
他就站在卢卡的身后克隆钥匙呢
He's cloning the key right behind Luca's back.
这会把卢卡气晕的
Man, this is gonna tip Luca over.
如果我们把黑贝蒂找回来就没事了
Not if we find Black Betty.
这家伙很聪明
This guy was smart enough
背对着行车记录仪
to keep his face turned away from the dashcam.
但这意味着他当时正脸朝着那些房♥子
But that means he's facing all those houses right there.
只要有一家装了监控摄像头
If even one of them has a security camera,
就可能有拍到他的脸
they might've caught his face.
我让巡警到那进行排查
I'll get Patrol out there to start canvassing.
好的
All right.
-有发现吗 -可能有一线希望
- Anything? - Uh... Potential Hail Mary.
你还好吗
You okay?
我把信落在黑贝蒂上了
I left the envelope in Black Betty.
-尼歇尔的信封 -对
- Nichelle's envelope? - Yeah.
我其实不想行动的时候带着它的
I didn't want to take it with me on a call.
-我只是想不到更安全的地方了 -糟糕
- I just-I figured there'd be nowhere safer. - Oh, damn.
-要跟她说吗 -我不想说
- Should we say something? - I'd rather not.
我跟尼歇尔保证了会保管好它的
I promised Nichelle it would be safe with us.
你能给医生办公室打个电♥话♥
Can you call the doctor's office,
说明一下情况吗 也许有人能帮忙
explain the situation, maybe someone there can help?
-他们不会告诉我的 -可能会的
- They're not gonna tell me. - They might.
尼歇尔让他们把胎儿的性别放在信封里
Nichelle had them seal the baby's gender in an envelope.
他们应该知道这是要办性别揭秘派对
They have to know it's for a gender reveal of some kind.
也许吧 但这样我就提前知道了
Okay, maybe. But then I'd know.
那又如何
So what?
重点是
All that matters
让洪都和尼歇尔他们两个觉得惊喜
is that Hondo and Nichelle are surprised.
原来你一直在这躲着
So this is where you've been hiding.
你有空吗 我们谈谈
You got a second?
我也没别的地方可去了
Yeah, I got nowhere else to be.
老实说
Look, if I'm honest,
贝蒂丢了之后 我不知道该做什么
with Betty gone, I'm not sure what to do.
我知道这事让你很苦恼
I know this is eating at you.
说真的 除了你我也不想让别人
And real talk, there's nobody I'd rather have
来开黑贝蒂
driving Black Betty than you.
但卢卡 你对这个队伍来说
But, Luca, your value to this team
不仅仅是一个驾驶员
goes far beyond one skill.
我应该对这种事有所准备的
I should've been prepared for something like this.
我们为应对各种危机进行训练
We train for every possible scenario,
有时会有人抢先我们一步
and sometimes these guys get one step ahead of us.
我们只需要总结教训回到前面
So we just need to get back out in front.
就这样
That's it.
我需要你集中精神 卢卡
I need to know you're focused, Luca.
因为我们一定会找到他们 到时候
Because when we find these guys, and we will,
我们将要面对我们自己的武器
we're gonna be going up against our own weaponry.
这正是我担心的 好吗
That is what I'm focused on, okay?
但我一直在想
But I keep thinking,
要是这伙人开着贝蒂撞了车
what if these guys crash Betty into a car?
或者撞到农贸市场怎么办
Or a freaking farmers market?
队里会有人被革职
Somebody's gonna lose their badge.
我绝对不会让你们来承担这个后果
There's no way I'm letting you guys take the hit.
你自愿担责 这让我很欣慰
I really appreciate that you're willing to fall on the sword,
但是我不会接受的 明白吗
but I ain't accepting that, you understand?
我是队长 我责任最大
I am squad leader. The buck stops here.
有必要的话 休息一下
Now, if you have to, take a minute.
回到正常状态
Then you get your head right.
等我们找到那伙人 你得机警敏捷
I need you sharp when we find
让他们知道从20小队偷东西
whoever thinks that they can steal from 20-Squad
是要付出代价的
and not pay a price.
好吗
Yeah?
-我们可以的 -好
- We got this. - Okay.
我们这一线希望有什么收获
What's this about a Hail Mary paying off?
我让巡警对卢卡被复♥制♥钥匙的
I had Patrol go door-to-door
附近房♥屋进行排查
in the neighborhood where Luca's key got cloned.
有幸发现一个可视门铃拍到了这个人
Got lucky on a hit from a Ring camera. Gave us this guy.
布赖斯·麦卡布 32岁
Bryce McCabe, 32 years old.
从过军 后被开除军籍
Army washout with a dishonorable discharge.
和记录仪上显示复♥制♥卢卡钥匙的是一个人
Same guy we caught on Betty's dashcam cloning Luca's key.
不是什么好人
Well, he's no Boy Scout,
但也算不上犯罪天才
but he's not exactly a criminal mastermind.
-还有吗 -最近住址在北好莱坞一栋公♥寓♥
- Is that it? - LKA is an apartment in North Hollywood.
我和房♥东谈过了
I talked to the landlord.
他说麦卡布已经消失好几天了
Said McCabe hasn't been around for days.
他很乐意把钥匙给我们
He's more than happy to leave the keys for us.
-搜查令呢 -已经在准备了
- Warrant? - Already in the works.
好的 你们两个去发布协查通告
All right, you two get out a BOLO.
迪肯 叫上洪都去麦卡布的公♥寓♥
Deacon, grab Hondo and see what you can find
-看看能找到什么 -这就去
- at McCabe's apartment. - I'm on it.
我们现在出动吗
Hey, we rolling out?
只有我和洪都去
Uh, just me and Hondo.
可能有今早那伙人的线索了
Might have a lead on the crew from this morning.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表