剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
没有
No.
我当时是认真的
I said what I said.
忘了我说的话吧
Forget I mentioned it.
就当我们没见过面
Forget you ever met me while you're at it.
尼娅 尼娅 不要这样
Nia, Nia, Nia, Nia, Nia, d-don't do that.
是我主动问你的
I'm the one who asked.
不要过意不去 没事的
Don't sweat it. We're good.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
我保证
I promise.
酒吧凳子
Barstools.
沙发
Couches.
下个地方好几个地方都有罗曼的东西
The next place has Roman's stuff in different sections.
要不分开找
Want to split up the search?
行 好主意
Yeah. Good call.
还得去几家当铺
How many pawnshops do we have left?
去了两家 还有三家
Two down, three to go.
各单位注意 西部广场904号♥有枪声
All units, gunfire reported at 904 Western Place.
临近小队 请援助
First unit on scene, please advise.
那地方在我们的清单上
That's one of the spots on our list.
25D 两分钟到达 请求支援
25-David, we're two minutes out. Send backup.
他们在说俄语
They're speaking Russian.
-看到罗曼了吗 -看不清
- You got eyes on Roman? - I can't tell.
两名武装嫌犯包夹两名平民
Two armed suspects and two civilians caught in the middle.
那些人被困在里面了
Those people are stuck in there.
内有枪声 重复 内有枪声
Gunfire inside. Repeat, gunfire inside.
准备进入
Making entry.
洛城警局 把枪放下
LAPD! Drop your guns!
放下武器
Put down your weapons!
双手举过头顶
Hands above your head right now!
那是罗曼从军时的烙印
That's Roman's brand from the army.
-举起手来 -正在靠近
- Get 'em up! - Moving in.
逃犯跑了
My guy is running!
手给我
Give me your hands!
我中枪了 放我走
I've been shot. Let me go.
罗曼呢
Where's Roman?
去你的
Screw you.
我们知道他在找安德鲁 我们该怎么找到他
We know he's after Andrew. Tell us how to find him.
谁是安德鲁 放开我
Who is Andrew? Get off me.
罗曼要去哪里
Where was Roman headed?
她全拿走了
She took all of it.
她夺走了他的一切
She took everything from him.
谁
Who did?
他的女儿
His daughter.
那个贱♥人♥
That stupid bitch.
罗曼有个女儿
Roman has a daughter?
她叫什么 她在哪
What's her name? Huh? Where is she?
去死吧
Go to hell!
我希望罗曼杀了她
I hope he kills her.
先生 他们闯进你店里的时候
Sir, when they first stormed into your store,
你说是三位持械俄♥罗♥斯♥人闯进你的店吗
you said there were three armed Russians?
我更担心"持械"而不是"俄♥罗♥斯♥人"这件事
I'm more worried about the "Armed" Than the "Russian."
我也来自俄♥罗♥斯♥ 看
I'm from Russia, too, you see.
先说清楚 有两个人逃走了 包括他
Just to be clear, two of 'em got away, including him?
是的 他来过 阿列克谢·罗曼
Yes, he was here. Alexei Roman.
我在新闻上看到了越狱的消息
I see something on news about the escape.
这个人不对劲
This man, there's something wrong with this man.
我当时在浴室 他进来大喊大叫
I was in the bathroom, he come in here shouting,
从架子上抢东西
ripping things off the shelf.
你知道他在找什么吗
You know what he was after?
不知道 但我知道他没找到
No, but I know he not find it.
他是这么说的 意思是"不在这里“
That is what he said - it means "It is not here."
-然后罗曼逃了 -没有
- And then Roman fled? - No, no.
然后我拿起枪 打中了其中一个
And then I grab my gun and I shoot one of them.
他被困在里面 然后罗曼逃走了
He got trapped inside and then Roman fled.
嫌疑人在那之后就闭口不言
The suspect stopped talking after that.
他们刚送他去做手术
They just took him in for surgery.
你确定被铐住以后他是这么说的
Are you sure that's what he said after you cuffed him?
罗曼在找自己的女儿
That Roman's after his daughter?
对 确定
Yeah. Positive.
罗曼没有孩子
Roman doesn't have any children.
我们刚和尼娅确认过
We just confirmed it with Nia.
那家伙说了"女儿" 清清楚楚
The guy said "daughter" clear as day.
我们得找到这个女孩 罗曼会杀了她的
We need to find this girl. Roman's gonna kill her.
那安德鲁呢 他是谁
Okay, what about Andrew? Who's he?
还不知道
We still don't know.
我和谭会再四处看看
Tan and I will take another look around here.
斯特里特
Hey, Street.
-好的 收到 -好
- Okay, roger that. - Okay.
50队调离的阿尔法罗
The transfer on 50-Squad, Alfaro.
指挥官说你们俩有过节
Commander tells me the two of you got some type of history,
你还写了信
and that you wrote a letter.
那封信的内容应该是隐私
That letter was supposed to be private.
是隐私
It still is.
希克斯没说你写了什么 只说你写了
Hicks didn't say what you wrote, just that you wrote one.
能告诉我发生了什么事吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
我19岁就认识阿尔法罗了
I've known Alfaro since I was 19.
我们一起在长滩的学院上学
We were in the Academy together in Long Beach.
我就是不相信他 从来没信过
I just don't trust him. I never have.
我们可以不谈这个吗
Can we leave it at that?
很遗憾 我觉得不行
Unfortunately, I don't think we can.
孩子 19岁以来你成长了很多
Hey, kid, you've come a long way since 19.
就算从25岁算起 你也有了很大变化
Hell, you've come a long way since 25.
别因为这家伙陷入旧怨
Don't let this guy drag you back into an old beef.
那已经不是你了
That ain't you anymore.
洪都 你知道不用担心我的 对吗
Hondo, you know you got nothing to worry about with me. Right?
当然
Of course I do.
但我不知道阿尔法罗对你做了什么
But what I don't know is what Alfaro did to you
让你还耿耿于怀
that you're still holding onto.
能告诉我发生了什么事吗
You want to tell me what happened?
好吧
Fine.
尼娅要带奥德特回去
Nia's taking Odette back home.
在我们抓住罗曼之前 她们需要保护
They're gonna need protective detail until we catch Roman.
我和洛克谈过了
I spoke to Rocker...
不会吧 你要让我和阿尔法罗
Oh, come on. You're gonna make me
在房♥子外坐一整天
sit outside some house all day with Alfaro
就为了给我一个教训吗
to, what, teach me a lesson?
何不把它当做一个机会呢
Why don't you think of it as an opportunity?
重新开始的机会
A chance to start fresh.
不管你们有什么过节
Whatever problem you got with this guy
信任问题 性格冲突 不管什么
trust issues, personality clash, whatever,
扼杀在萌芽中
let's nip it in the bud.
卡布雷拉 我觉得在事情失控之前
Cabrera, I think I figured out what they were after
我搞清楚他们在找什么了
before it all went sideways.
某种雪茄盒
Some sort of humidor.
你觉得罗曼因为一个高档雪茄盒
You think Roman tore this place apart
把这里搞得一团糟吗
over a fancy cigar box?
一出夜店就来这儿了
Came directly from his nightclub.
不常见 还是古董 俄♥罗♥斯♥的货
Looks rare, old, Russian.
我在库存里搜索"安德鲁"
I searched the inventory for the word "Andrew."
出来的结果只有圣安德鲁
It's the only thing that came up-- St. Andrew.
使徒安德鲁
Mm, Andrew the Apostle.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥的守护神
This is the patron saint of Russia.
勇敢的战士
The brave martyr.
他被吊在十字架上整整三天 非常惨
He was hanging on cross for three days. Very sad.
这个盒子你了解吗
What do you know about this piece?
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国时期的古董雪茄盒
This is antique humidor, Imperial Russian.
能装六十根雪茄
Holds up to 60 cigars.
-东西在哪儿 -不在这里
- Where is it? - It's not here.
上周来了个女顾客 她买♥♥了
Some girl came in last week, she buy it.
肯定是罗曼的女儿
That must have been Roman's daughter.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表