剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
还记得长滩特警队的米格尔·阿尔法罗吗
Hey, you remember Miguel Alfaro, Long Beach SWAT.
刚刚才跟我讲了你在长滩警局的英雄事迹
Was just filling me in on some of your LBPD war stories.
只说了好的 街仔 我保证
Only the good ones, Streeter. Promise.
我19岁就认识阿尔法罗了
I've known Alfaro since I was 19.
我们一起在长滩的学院上学
We were in the Academy together in Long Beach.
我就是不相信他
I just don't trust him.
只是评审组有一些人
A couple members on the panel
还是把我是警♥察♥女友这个身份看得很重
still see me as a cop's girlfriend.
我怕如果我做了有利判决
I'm afraid they'll think I'm biased
他们会说我偏袒警方
if I rule in the officer's favor.
鲍威尔没有听命令 是吧
Powell ignored orders, didn't she?
鲍威尔确实固执 但是我真的认为
Look, Powell is stubborn, but I really do think
她值得培养
that she's worth investing in.
鲍威尔交给你了
You get Powell squared away.
她现在是你的责任了
She's your responsibility now.
这是我的老婆邦妮
This is my wife Bonnie.
很高兴终于见到你
Nice to finally meet you.
昨天晚上 我在德尔·弗雷斯科餐厅吃饭
Last night, I was at Del Fresco's for dinner.
我看到邦妮了
I saw Bonnie.
她和一个男的在一起
She was there with a guy.
我们觉得应该让你知道
We just figured you'd want to know.
你是说我老婆出轨了
That you think my wife is cheating on me.
要是你不相信我 就去问她
If you don't believe me, ask her.
-多久了 -六个月
- How long? - Six months.
邦妮 给我走
Bonnie, get out.
-我马上来 -谢啦
- Be right with you guys. - Yeah, thanks.
再来一杯吗
Another?
要双份吧
Make it a double.
大家干杯
Cheers, everybody!
让我们祝寿星生日快乐
Cheers to the birthday girl!
能不能小心一点
Mind watching it?
这里是酒吧 哥们
You're at a bar, man.
有些人只是想安静地喝酒
Yeah, well, some of us just want to drink in peace.
那就回家去喝
Then go home.
有家不能回啊
Can't do that.
你是被人甩了吧
You got dumped, huh?
能不能离我远点
Why don't you back off, man?
我知道她为什么会甩了你了
I can see why she left you.
祝她找到更好的
Here's hoping she found someone better.
别打了
Hey, knock it off!
我说了 住手 听见没 住手
I said, stop it! You hear me?! Stop it!
-住手 别打了 住手 -放开我
- No! Stop! Dude, stop! - Get off me!
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down!
警♥察♥马上就到
The police are on their way.
待着别动
Stay right there.
不是吧 怎么又来了
Oh, come on. Not this thing again.
课上的老师说包襁褓非常重要
The lady at the class said swaddling is very important,
非常需要技巧
very tricky.
直接用拉链不就行了
Let's just use a zipper thing.
那是作弊
That would be cheating.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
-怎么了 -谭昨晚在醉酒监禁室待了一宿
- What's wrong? - Tan spent the night in the drunk tank.
早上才让人联♥系♥我
Wouldn't let anybody call me till this morning.
他可能不好意思给你说
He's probably embarrassed.
很明显 他在酒吧跟人打架了
Apparently, he got in a fight in some bar.
宝贝 抱歉 我不在家吃早餐了
Baby, I'm sorry. I got to bail on breakfast.
今早希克斯第一要处理的肯定是谭的事
I know Hicks is gonna want to deal with Tan first thing.
洪都 等等
Hondo, wait.
我也收到了一条关于谭的短♥信♥
I just got a text about Tan, too.
-是总督察发来的 -总督察 不不不
- From the inspector general. - I.G.? No, no.
我在第六分局的熟人说他没有被逮捕
My guy from the Sixth Division said there was no arrest,
也没有人要起诉他
didn't seem like anyone was going to press charges.
这种情况通常都会在特警队内部解决
That normally means that SWAT handles issues internally.
我只知道她召集我们召开一个
All I know is she's calling for a meeting
关于此次事件的评审会
to review the incident.
酒吧斗殴
A bar fight?
最严重会被定义为行为不端
Uncontrolled behavior at its worst?
就连洛城警♥察♥局的人都不会这么做
I expect better from anyone on the LAPD,
更何况你是特警队队员 丢人
but a SWAT officer? Disgraceful.
-抱歉长官 -你确实该抱歉
- I'm sorry, sir. - Damn right, you're sorry.
你一个月禁止出外勤
You're riding the bench for a month.
那20队怎么办
What about 20-Squad?
我们已经讨论过找人替补了
We've already discussed replacement options.
对于这件事你有什么想说的吗
Is there anything you want to say about this at all?
我喝了太多酒 做了件蠢事
I went out, had too much to drink, I made a stupid choice.
幸好没有人受重伤
Mostly, I'm glad nobody got seriously hurt.
我不管你宿醉有多严重 今天就给我做文职
Desk duty starts today. I don't care how hungover you are.
快去
Get to it.
这可不只是做了件蠢事
Stupid choice is an understatement.
我也为他感到难过
Yeah, I'm frustrated with him, too,
但是他至少坦然接受了惩罚
but at least he took his punishment standing up.
事情恐怕不能就这么算了
This might not be the end of it.
尼歇尔说总督察也在关注这件事
Nichelle says the inspector general's getting involved.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
我给总督察打个电♥话♥ 告诉她我们已经处理过了
I'll give the I.G. a call, tell her we got it handled.
你去写事件报告吧
You get started on the paperwork.
-迪肯 -我们刚听说谭的事情
- Deac. - Just heard about Tan.
-他怎么样 -在他去找
- How is he? - Well, I saw him
希克斯和洪都之前 我见过他
before he went in with Hicks and Hondo.
虽然看起来有点憔悴 但还好
He's a little rough around the edges, but he's okay.
我只是很惊讶
I'm just surprised.
他不像是那种会失控的人
He's not the type to lose control like that.
你知道一些我不知道的事情
You know something I don't.
我是听说了一些事情
I heard something.
不过是私事
It's kind of private.
-如果谭不愿意的话 我不能说 -好的
- If Tan's not sharing, I can't. - Okay.
我尊重他的隐私
I can... I can respect that.
洪都会忙着处理谭的这个情况
Listen, Hondo's gonna be tied up with this Tan situation.
卢卡因为【】的事整个周末都在圣地亚哥
And Luca's in San Diego all weekend with a T-lie thing.
-人手不够怎么出警 -不会的
- Well, we can't roll out shorthanded. - We won't.
会有人顶上的 50小队今天休息
It's next man up. 50-Squad is off today
洛克同意加入我们了
so Rocker's agreed to join us.
他会带上他的一个队员
He's bringing one of his guys with him.
不会是他吧
Oh, don't say it.
米格尔·阿尔法罗有空 而且技术过硬
Miguel Alfaro is available, and he's solid.
我对他的水平没有疑问 迪肯
I don't have a problem with his skills, Deacon.
问题是他的自负
It's-it's the ego.
怎么样啊
What's going on?
别紧张 20小队 职责召唤
Rest easy, 20-Squad. Duty called,
精英中的精英前来响应
and the best of the best answered.
这么说可能是你跟我们一起了
So you just might be able to keep up with us?
挺好
That's good to know.
今天会很有意思的 洛克在和洪都说话呢
Oh, today's gonna be fun. Uh, Rocker's talking to Hondo.
他马上就出来
He'll be out in a second.
很感谢你们的加入
I appreciate you guys joining us.
你去佩戴好装备吧
Why don't you go get geared up?
你请
Please.
鲍威尔好不容易开始不带那种态度了
It's just Powell's finally started to drop the attitude.
而阿尔法罗这样子...
And the way Alfaro is...
我也说不清 只是...
I don't know. I just...
我不想让他妨碍到她
I don't want him to trip her up,
-让她重新染上那些坏习惯 -行了
- get her sliding back into bad habits. - All right.
那我们就留意点 反正就一天
Then we'll keep an eye on it. It's just for one day.
凯警司
Sergeant Kay,
这位是重案组的塞缪尔·克拉克警司
this is Sergeant Samuel Clark from Major Crimes.
他请求20小队今天执行一个
He's requested 20-Squad execute a raid today
针对亚美尼亚犯罪团伙的突袭
on an Armenian crime ring,
这个案子花了很长时间调查 今天终于要收网了
the culmination of a lengthy investigation.
这个团伙至少差不多有12个人
The group is about 12 men strong.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表